Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

14 hours ago, Mandy said:

@Faith Ohmygoodness! 😍

After I took the video a third one came up. They finally started eating, then a bigger raccoon scared them all away! Lol

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

4 hours ago, Indisguise said:

you intentionally feed the racoons around your house?😂

😂 Sooo, we got a bird feeder first. The birds were making a mess in the beginning all over the patio, but we realized that the extra seed was feeding bunnies, chipmunks and squirrels.

So, we started putting out extra water (the birds have a bird bath for them already) and a pan of seed on the ground. It still feeds the others, but about 8:30p give or take, the raccoons started coming out. They sometimes turn the pan over or drag it into the grass, lol. 

Apparently,  they are now bringing their babies! 

When I was a kid my neighbors had a 3 legged raccoon as a pet. They found it in the woods as a baby and trained it to use the litter box. 😅

20220721_211016.thumb.jpg.466dcba182ca2e45d4f399b4f106e09b.jpg

20220721_210835.thumb.jpg.7600a03270953811ba3b735b8b82e8f7.jpg

I forgot I got pics yesterday when the third baby came out. 

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Faith This is gonna be you pretty soon. 😂 https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesBlackwoodRaccoonWhisperer

Bahaha, did you see how fat those raccoons are with him feeding them all those hotdogs? 🌭  I couldn't afford to feed them like that. Wellll, I could, but nah, doubt I would. 🤔.... 😂

Appreciating enthusiasm itself.

Appreciating plantain and the fact that it grows wild like a weed all around the place at the time of year we get bug bites and need it. Almost as if someone planned it.  https://www.birthsongbotanicals.com/blogs/birth-song-blog/plantain-anti-itch-bug-bite-relief-remedy#:~:text=Plantain can draw out the,on the bite or sting.

Youtube Channel  

Tonight we had tornado sirens go off and the news said tornado warning for my area, which never gets tornado's 🌪

So, for the first time ever we had to get our pet cat and hide out in the bathroom in the middle of the house. So, I appreciate that my house is still here and a tornado didn't touch down tonight. 😳

@Mandy 💜

Since I brought up how we almost had a tornado. A couple ppl posted pics of the storm in my area on FB I thought I'd add here for the hell of it. Looks like we got very lucky!

Screenshot_20220822-071024_Facebook.thumb.jpg.0b9b3324599fa6e970c35aa4a3adaeca.jpgScreenshot_20220822-070928_Facebook.thumb.jpg.bc0ea3a4a1bda33e4756ca9e2c8fd555.jpg