Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Oh shit! What happened? What sort of a car crash? 😕

I was driving at 1 in the morning, I zoned out and ran a red light and a pickup truck crashed into my car. It was surreal, my car was totaled but it was a miracle I came out of it with no injuries. I still remember the smell of the smoke coming out of the car, I remember opening the door and getting tf outta there lol.

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

I was driving at 1 in the morning, I zoned out and ran a red light and a pickup truck crashed into my car. It was surreal, my car was totaled but it was a miracle I came out of it with no injuries. I still remember the smell of the smoke coming out of the car, I remember opening the door and getting tf outta there lol.

Damn.

Good to hear you're alright. Fuck, driving can be dangerous.

There must be an effortless way.

I'm grateful for my new job to be around children, and for the holiday today. I'm thankful also for the cat who decided to use the empty chair at the bottom of the stairs. I wondered what was the fate of that old chair and I did not know a sweet snowy cat would appreciate it. I'm grateful she finds it comfortable :classic_love:

hopefully when I move there will be nature around too. 

Really appreciate that I got into making music.

it’s super fun and rewarding but it’s also been good at quieting down the rumination and self referential thoughts.

Also super thankful to live in the 21st century. There are so many resources and tools to learn music. It’s easier than it’s ever been.