Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

On 6/8/2022 at 3:43 PM, Mandy said:

If you really want to appreciate someone who really appreciates, watch this. 😂☺️

Thx for the comment. 

Unfortunately I can't get access to the video from my country. 

Maybe you can tell me the title and I'll find it another way 😊

I appreciate this beautiful little lake on the picture =)

20220610_140229.jpg

So… this might be obvious for some ME’s out there, but for …. sakes, last night it dropped on me. The emotional “ladder”.

When you find out who you really are, but for a bunch of other reasons you “forgot”, and it happens that you work in a place crawling with envy and for “a bunch of reasons” you have no problem withe the envy crowd but don’t know how to “understand” THEM (for obvious reasons, right?).
But “MOTHER FLUFFLER!! YOU GOT THIS SON!!!” And you finally get the other term  “transmutation” ( why not call it “stop playing with it wrong because you’ll go blind”).

so… last year when sucking at gods little finger (watching Phil and Mandy’s videos) and surrendering to discordant thoughts (I am afraid if i let go my gf, mom and dad will find me incapable to move, shit and not able to touch my self,… because depression was the only thing now), jumping out of bed laughing “THIS IS IT!!….” I did my regular stuff… and I was bouncing in and out because the emotional scale got me confused.

how come? Well, being, and finding out “there is this thing that you can use to create” made me feel like there is something missing. Until last night when all that finger sucking made it clearer, YOU USE THE GOD DAMN LADDER (emotional scale) to SEE/FEEL and EXPRESSING  “why that envy makes you FEEL SEPARATE FROM THEM!! From you, from LOVE… AND NOT AS A WAY TO BANG THE NEW BLONDE IN TOWN(although 😬ups!?)… 

Edited by Sethv

We got a bird feeder about 2 weeks ago. I can see it out the patio window from where I sit in the living room. They're pretty messy, which at first I wasn't too happy about, however over the past week I've seen numerous animals come snack on the feed below- bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks and a raccoon (same one stops by). Also, we got a bird bath that the birds use and the raccoon washes it's hands. I greatly appreciate my new friends. 🥰

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

I appreciate this forum being here, I have never felt more so able to just let myself express what I want to. Makes me feel open, alive, worthy of being me. 

Thank you all for making this place what it is, I can only see it getting better ❤️

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.