Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Today I’m appreciating that there is appreciation.

Which is both nuts and so easy to appreciate. 

🤪

On 4/7/2022 at 8:53 AM, Loop said:

Positive feedback loop 🥰

Appreciating appreciation allows more appreciation to arise naturally, love doing that ❤️

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Yesterday I went to a large event for the first time in forever. Had to walk past a very long line to go to end of it, and just looking at all the faces as the Universal Mother or something, started bawling. Then just sitting there in a huge group of people there to focus together, again just totally lost it again. 😂

Youtube Channel  

@Orb 👏👍

I appreciate effortless beauty and that beauty is effortless. Feels so good to let yourself go. 😂

Everything is working out for me, without me having to worry and suffer for it. The stuff you can outsource when you stop outsourcing your Source. Who knew? 

Youtube Channel  

I appreciate my best mate who I saw today. He's 48 and had me howling with laughter when he told me how he volunteered at his kids judo class and almost had his neck broken by a 12 year old girl 😂 Been a long time since I laughed that hard.

17 minutes ago, Nowt said:

he volunteered at his kids judo class and almost had his neck broken by a 12 year old girl 😂 Been a long time since I laughed that hard

Hehe, good times 🤣

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.