Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

Yesterday I went for a walk and saw the first bluebird I've ever seen. It was strange because my neighbor has had a bluebird mailbox cover for years that I've admired.  I saw the actual bluebird a very short distance from the mailbox and as I walked by, I saw that the bluebird on the mailbox I remembered so well is gone now. 😆

Youtube Channel  

I appreciate writing the simple things on my dreamboard, for the fun of it, for the playing with the universe of it. Meaningless thrilling stuff. Today I wrote “bells & buzzers”, walked out the door, got in my truck, backed down to the end of the driveway, and had to wait like ten minutes for a garbage truck to back up & move forward again & again to make the turn that was missed. It was like Austin Powers in the hallway with the golf cart, loud reverse beeping over & over. Source so funny. 

I appreciate a nice cup of pour over coffee. I appreciate the golden color of it as I pour it in my cup, I appreciate the fun fantasies of success and accomplishment as I'm sipping it. 

I appreciate feeling functional and level headed with coffee.

I will never stop loving coffee! ❤

♾️

2 hours ago, Orb said:

I appreciate appreciation, I appreciate you guys! We in this together 💪

We appreciate you, appreciating us! 😄

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

My God...

The most amazing thing happened tonight. I'm still in utter disbelief.

I was visited by an angel.

I went out to the park to play some basketball, by myself. Was having some pretty intense conversations with myself in my mind, but after a while I came to some sort of resolution and started enjoying throwing the ball.

Not long after that, a beautiful young girl approached me and asked if she can join. She must've been 20 years old or so. Naturally, I said yes.

We start chatting about everything and it was crazy how much we had in common. She also loved to travel, dance and play music - like I do. It was a very pleasant and easy little chat. But my mind was not blown just yet.

After some time I was about to leave, so we hugged and said goodbye, but then she asked if I wanted to walk a bit by the sea with her.... So we started walking.

It was a beautiful night. A bit windy, but not too cold. Very calm and pleasant atmosphere.

And here's where things got so very interesting, in the most unexpected way... We were talking so easily and freely, everything was very smooth and natural. We kept going more and more meta, and ended up having a full blown conversation about nonduality, creation, god, love, the mind, letting go, relationships.... all that stuff. I could not believe how much this girl knew and was aware of. It was real and authentic too, I could tell. She was not bullshitting.

We sat down on some stairs a few inches away from the sea and talked more. I started releasing some stuff I've been holding onto, and she was holding space so beautifully and effortlessly. Balancing me out. She said she's practising reiki and it was clear to me that she was doing a sort of cleansing with me. It was absolutely magical, yet so simple and down to earth.

On our way back, we talked and talked more, focusing a bit more on chakras, feminine and masculine energies, etc. She said she noticed that I'm mainly present from my chest and upwards, but definitely need to work on grounding myself. And that is precisely how I felt. She would often start dancing or jumping around... she was so free... Then she took her sneakers off and started walking barefoot. And so did I. Started feeling more grounded right away. It was amazing.

She lived at her boyfriend's mother's house, which was in the same direction where I live. She walked me home, we hugged and said thanks once again in front of my building... and then she disappeared into the night.

I'm still kinda shaking, it was so magical. Stuff like this rarely happens to me, if ever haha.

Grateful beyond words.

May she be blessed and may our paths cross again someday.

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I'm still kinda shaking, it was so magical. Stuff like this rarely happens to me, if ever haha.

Grateful beyond words.

May she be blessed and may our paths cross again someday.

Aww, you met a soul mate!  You'll meet again, all paths cross at some point.
Might be someone from your soul family that you actually know very well who was sent to help you on your path.  I've met people like that before; it's like you've always known them but you just met.

I appreciate people meeting soul mates, and learning from them and growing and feeling wonderful and grateful for their experiences.