My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

3 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

they are not teaching Oneness or non-duality.

"Oneness."

then,

"Teaching oneness." "You are not awake." 😂😂

What do you have to give when there is actually, literally no teacher and student, no a you who is awake and other who is not?

All you've written in this thread spews this same narrative. People who need teaching and teachers who teach. People who don't know and people who do. Lol, is your whole philosophy just based on this power play of teacher/student? Do you have anything to give when there is no a you awake and other not-awake?

The only reason anyone would ever listen to you or Leo would be if they project authority onto you. "But don't make it about the teacher." Yeah, right. I see right fucking through your bullshit. Your 'teaching' demands authority. "Avoidance of truth." "You are biased". "You are not awake." "Understanding."

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

4 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

He's not a leader yet

“My primary function in administrating and controlling this forum is to never allow it to devolve into a cult or a set of false teachings. If you do not trust my leadership in this regard, please leave now because this point is non-negotiable for me.”

Manipulating using the theme of control, trust & fear mongering is egomaniacal narcissism. 

Welcome! 

2 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

. There are no set rules on being enlightened.  You can be enlightened  and be a total asshole.  Don't think an awakened person has to be a certain way.  Non-duality is a total lack of bias.   Notice that. 

This is the ‘you’re not awake unless you love Hitler’ rhetoric. Intentional spiritual confusion, problem and solution marketing. 

There are no separate selves, no awakened person. That’s enlightenment. No one becomes enlightened, there is already no one. 

1 hour ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I am meeting you head on by stating exactly what I think of your contribution here, so all the respect you are due has been given - if you feel that level of respect is less than what you would like then perhaps look at your behaviour and make the necessary adjustments.

I am guessing from your tone that you are Dave the Inliytened1 moderator  from Actualized? If so then I am happy to recap my opinion on you... you know.. coz you want me to meet you head on...out of respect.

You have demonstrated time and time again that you are an immature insecure bullying manbaby with an over inflated ego, who has no business moderating any kind of discussion because you are a living embodiment of the dunning kruger effect within the spirituality community. The idea that you have any intuition around "awakening" with which you feel qualified to judge others is laughable.

Was that head on enough for you mate?  😀

Wow mate - where.did all this animosity come from?  From one thread on Actualized?   I'm not even sure what so say here.  

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

“My primary function in administrating and controlling this forum is to never allow it to devolve into a cult or a set of false teachings. If you do not trust my leadership in this regard, please leave now because this point is non-negotiable for me.”.

Welcome! 

Thank you sir glad to be here.  Hope to contribute in some fashion 🙂

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is the ‘you’re not awake unless you love Hitler’ rhetoric. Intentional spiritual confusion, problem and solution marketing. 

There are no separate selves, no awakened person. That’s enlightenment. No one becomes enlightened, there is already no one. 

Well there is God.  Unless you are going to say there is no God.  In which we shall disagree.   And because of Oneness...well...

Edited by Robed Mystic

(1) This is the ‘you’re not awake unless you love Hitler’ rhetoric. Intentional spiritual confusion, problem and solution marketing. 

(2)

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well there is God.  Unless you are going to say there is no God.  In which we shall disagree.   And because of Oneness...well...

I’m not getting the connection. What does (1) have to do with (2)?  Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

. There are no set rules on being enlightened.  You can be enlightened  and be a total asshole.  Don't think an awakened person has to be a certain way.  Non-duality is a total lack of bias.   Notice that. 

Still not sure how that relates. My comment was to this being rhetoric, there aren’t ‘awakened people’ / that’s enlightenment. Are you saying / implying it isn’t, because God attains enlightenment and is an asshole or something? Not meant mocking, I just really don’t get what you’re saying. I’m not convinced you listed to the song loud enough. 😕

🙏🏻 

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Wow mate - where.did all this animosity come from?  From one thread on Actualized?   I'm not even sure what so say here.  

Its not animosity Dave, its my honest assessment of you from your behaviour on Actualized and the continuation of that behaviour here. I can appreciate that you might not like hearing this, but that is what you asked for - So don't take the victim mentality.

...now where have I head that before? 😉

And to be fair I have seen you say FAR WORSE as part of your bullying over on Actualized, and hey - it was a really fucking long thread 😀

I hope that clears up any confusion around animosity towards you Dave.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

15 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Leo is you.  But your not there yet.  You only teach yourself.    Everyone out there is you because reality is One thing.  Any teacher will tell you this.  We stand on the shoulders of giants but those giants are us in disguise.  Do not hate this.  Love this.

@Robed Mystic I was quite sure you might be a troll after reading your discussion with Adeptus and Aware wolf. You would have been a very good one, but i now see that you are not..

I don't want to go into any discussion really, just something to consider. All of the things you write, like the comment i mentioned, is just words! It looks so ridiculous mate, and its obvious for anyone that you don't embody any of these teachings. If you did you would behave so differently. 

After reading you were a mod on Actulized forum as well, just made me realize authority is just bullshit. Im done putting people on a pedestal anymore no matter the position, especially on the internet.

13 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Its not animosity Dave, its my honest assessment of you from your behaviour on Actualized and the continuation of that behaviour here. I can appreciate that you might not like hearing this, but that is what you asked for - So don't take the victim mentality.

...now where have I head that before? 😉

And to be fair I have seen you say FAR WORSE as part of your bullying over on Actualized, and hey - it was a really fucking long thread 😀

I hope that clears up any confusion around animosity towards you Dave.

Noted.   By the way, most of  your criticism of Leo personally I totally agree with.  So I think we may have gotten into words over nothing.  And besides,  we both have found God.  You found God on psychedelics. And don't deny that.  You have had experiences of God there.  So as I said in the beginning, the non-dual teachings are sound.  And you don't dispute that right?      

Edited by Robed Mystic

14 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

And don't deny that.  You have had experiences of God there.  So as I said in the beginning, the non-dual teachings are sound.  And you don't dispute that right?      

This is controlling conduct.  Kissing up then telling him what to think?  "And don't you deny that!"  Who says this?  Based on what?  This has turned into a self-aggrandizing joke.  I think we want to help, but a person has to want to take in constructive criticism.   We're not helping.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is controlling conduct.  Kissing up then telling him what to think?  And don't you deny that!  Who says this?  Based on what?  This has turned into a self-aggrandizing joke.  I think we want to help, but a person has to want to take in constructive criticism.  We're not helping.  

Why is an experience of God or that  God exists be a joke?  What are your thoughts on God?  Can you share that with us or will that be in one of your upcoming videos?

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Why is an experience of God or that  God exists be a joke?  What are your thoughts on God?  Can you share that with us or will that be in one of your upcoming videos?

No.  You've made this thread all about you and your ideas are not even yours, they're Leo Gura's.