My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

@Robed Mystic duuuuuude… stay focused. I am not being critical of your talking about oneness, I am being critical of your behavior.

You cannot maintain a conversation without inserting a bizarre Leo-ism into it, and its really tedious.

Now don’t kid yourself mate that you trigger me, I’m simply doing what I do which is call out the bullshit, and you are providing the bullshit. You aren’t anything special in that regard 🤷‍♂️

If perhaps you could stop being so insufferable in your approach then maybe people would actually want to talk to you about your experience with Oneness, but as it stands its impossible to have a good faith conversation with you.

@Mandy noted

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

3 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic

Sure, which part are you struggling with?

Ok I guess I should be more specific.  Can you give me some examples of "Leoism"?   What is it precisley that I'm Inserting that you are calling  "Leoism?"  Is that easier for you to understand?

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Indisguise said:

*me, sitting with dry, red eyes in front of my computer, watching this thread turn into unconstructive, personal accusations*

Guys and gals, please be nice to each other - and ask yourself: is it really worth it?

Its all good.  This might be like therapy for some people.   I could be wrong but it seems that for some reason they seem to have a lot of built up, repressed animosity towards Actualized and I guess I'm the punching bag.  If it helps for them to get it out of their system then I'm fine with that.  

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Its all good.  This might be like therapy for some people.   I could be wrong but it seems that for some reason they seem to have a lot of built up, repressed animosity towards Actualized and I guess I'm the punching bag.  If it helps for them to get it out of their system then I'm fine with that.  

@Robed Mystic Perfectly fine with that!! 

Just the whole "you're not awake" thing is kinda unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

You will find double standards everywhere.

And yet, you're here preaching about being unbiased.

Don't you see the irony and contradiction? And most importantly, don't you see the hypocrisy?

Are you that much blind? Or do you not have any level of self-awareness?

You justify Actualized biases by highlighting the fact that there are biases everywhere. That is a textbook whataboutism fallacy.

Do you have a job?  If you do - I guarantee your boss doesn't follow the same rules his employees do...at least not behind the scenes.  There is a rule that is bent somewhere.

Now, this is the false equivalence fallacy mixed with the double standard fallacy.

You're saying that since hierarchies exist at work (and basically everywhere), then they're fine and should exist in Actualized. And I would agree, but that's not where you're wrong.
You're wrong in rationalizing away poor behavior of the mods by equating it with the good behavior of some boss at work. You either think that being a jerk is necessary for moderating an online forum, and/or that it's okay for bosses to abuse the privileges they have, and so by extension it's also okay for mods to do the same, which at the very least is extremely myopic.

Not  here defending anyone

Obviously lol.

Edited by Ges

Have faith.

@Robed Mystic

Your responses to @Joseph Maynor are mostly what I would call Leo-isms. Notice that (Leo-ism)

Constantly telling people they are not awake/enlighted (Leo-ism)

The delusion that you are somehow qualified to judge if others are awake/enlightened (Leo-ism)

The failure to recognize how you manifest ZERO of what you claim to espouse (Leo-ism)

An extremely narrow minded view on spirituality (Leo-ism)

Will that do for starters? I mean you are basically mini-Leo 😀

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

8 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic

Your responses to @Joseph Maynor are mostly what I would call Leo-isms. Notice that (Leo-ism)

Constantly telling people they are not awake/enlighted (Leo-ism)

The reason i say that is because if Joseph was enlightened - he wouldn't be saying that what I am saying is Leo's philosophy.  He would grasp Truth for what it is.   So I am simply calling it as I see it.  If you want to project that back as I'm being a twat, well that's on you.    That is your own imagination at work.

8 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic

Y

The delusion that you are somehow qualified to judge if others are awake/enlightened (Leo-ism)

You are assuming that this is delusion.   You are not me.  Although you are.   Take care with your assumptions.   I will do the same.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

10 minutes ago, Ges said:

And yet, you're here preaching about being unbiased.

Don't you see the irony and contradiction? And most importantly, don't you see the hypocrisy?

No.  I was talking about the way of the world- not my personal embodiment of Selflessness.  It is not possible as a finite self to not have bias.   But one can be self aware of their own biases.  Or tbey may be blind to them.

@Robed Mystic

There aren’t finite separate selves. That’s the gist of the “Leo-ism” reference.

It’s playing both sides of the fence psychologically as it suits ‘you’…  I’m woke / you’re not… I’m higher conscious / you’re lower… I’m awake / when you wake up… I’m woke / you are not me…etc. 

This isn’t meant as accusatory or critical. It is “cultish” in that it is indicative only of ‘Leo’. No other ‘spiritual teacher’ plays mind games, so it’s being referenced as “Leo-ism”. 

(Yes, this is communicative, there aren’t any selves or teachers.) 

Just two cents from direct experience, not pushing it at all… the more time away, the more the manipulation / “cult” factor is clearly seen. 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

There aren’t finite separate selves. That’s the gist of the “Leo-ism” reference.

There aren't and also there are.

Again - as far as the awake and not being awake - well - I disagree.  God can awaken to itself.  And also it can go back to sleep. We can agree to disagree.  But if God has awoken then God is conscious of Truth.  And God does not call Truth Leoism.  God calls it Truth.  God can call it Leoism of course, and does.   God loves to bastardize the Truth.  

Edited by Robed Mystic