My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

3 minutes ago, Whimsical said:

I was never so much affected by his teachings in his videos, I enjoyed listening to his stuff pre-covid.  I liked the ones about society, spiral dynamics, self love, chapters and phases and many others. So this is not about his teachings per say.  My grievances lie with how he conducts himself online. when I joined the forum and saw how he speaks on there it changed my opinion of him, and then listening to him wasn’t as nice anymore because it felt too fake, but then at the same time I feel like the content changed and it wasn’t the same. 

Of course I was triggered reading misogynistic comments about women, In a forum dominated by men.  It did make me look within myself but If anything that is what gave me more victim mentality because it made me more insecure. 

Interesting.   I never looked at it from this perspective- being a man on the forum  (of course I wouldn't) .  But yes I noticed this too.  His episodes are so different from how he acts on the forum..   but again I bring you back to the human condition and the ego.  When he does his episodes he is in a certain mode and state of consciousness.  When he is in the forum he is cosplaying as someone else.  He is acting his ego out.  

11 minutes ago, Serenity said:

How could someone who makes such beautiful videos on wisdom, love, conscious politics, self-deception, survival, delivery, or the nature of truth be wrong? I 

Not be wrong.  Be human.

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

What's the point?  He's clearly not  enlightened so I'm not sure why the post?

So you think you know who is enlightened or not?  No offense man, but that's a dodgy game when you start getting into that kind of labeling.  You don't know whose enlightened or not, and that was his point.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So you think you know who is enlightened or not?  No offense man, but that's a dodgy game when you start getting into that kind of labeling.  You don't know whose enlightened or not and that was his point.    

One can use their intuition if it strong enough.  Yes i can usually tell immediately. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

One can use their intuition if it strong enough.  Yes i can usually tell immediately. 

I disagree.  I think your ego might be a little too attached to "being awake."  That was his point too.  Someone who is awake is not always telling people they are, they don't have to.  They got it.  They don't need to let everybody know they got it, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I disagree.  I think your ego might be a little too attached to "being awake."  That was his point too.  Someone who is awake is not always telling people they are, they don't have to.  They got it.  They don't need to let everybody know they got it, if that makes sense.  

. There are no set rules on being enlightened.  You can be enlightened  and be a total asshole.  Don't think an awakened person has to be a certain way.  Non-duality is a total lack of bias.   Notice that. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Agreed.  But there are degrees. There are no set rules on being enlightened.  You can be enlightened  and be a total asshole.  Don't think an awakened person has to be a certain way.  Non-duality is a total lack of bias.   Notice that. 

When the student becomes the teacher this is the kind of scenario that is created.  It's called spiritual ego.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

That is your bias.  Once again.

Try not mechanically responding 30 seconds after every post and then come speak to us about lack of bias.  You don't have lack of bias.  You're trying to dominate this thread and have been for some time now.  That's bias!  Very strong bias coming from you -- the person who defined awakening as lack of bias.  This is the kind of crazymaking I would expect from Leo Gura.  

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Try not mechanically responding 30 seconds after every post and then come speak to us about lack of bias.  You don't have lack of bias.  You're trying to dominate this thread and have been for some time now.  That's bias!  Very strong bias coming from you -- the person who defined awakening as lack of bias.  This is the kind of crazymaking I would expect from Leo Gura.  

Go to sleep.  It's early in Cali isn't it ? 🙂

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

I love your channel.

I check it out and I really enjoy your intelligence.   It shines though.  Keep it up man I'm a fan.

You know that was Adam Rosenfeld in the video you quoted, not @Joseph Maynor, right? Just curious.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

I meant @Joseph Maynor.   i enjoy his videos.  Well.   To be honest i do t make it through them completely but in watching.  I'm tuning in.  Keep it up bud.

I think you should probably stand down a little bit in your posts to this thread as will I.  This is not helping.  Become a watcher instead of trying to drive the train.  Be a white belt.  Be a beginner.  Once the beginner thinks he's a teacher many things go astray.  This will be my last post to you in this thread.

20 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

My intuition is that you are delusional, and that you manifest none of what you claim within your behaviour, and I doubt your intuition could help you find your arse with both hands. If your idea of enlightenment is to be an obnoxious turd then you can keep it mate.

Given the quality of your comments here, the bad faith approach you have to conversation, and that you don't have anything interesting to say other than repeating the lazy slop you have been pre-programmed with, I think its fair for me to disregard whatever you have to say, and I would encourage others to do the same.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think you should probably stand down a little bit in your posts to this thread as will I.  This is not helping.  Become a watcher instead of trying to drive the train.  Be a white belt.  Be a beginner.  Once the beginner thinks he's a teacher many things go astray.  This will be my last post to you in this thread.

Sorry that something is triggering you bud.  I'm not sure exactly what it is but if you want me to stand down I won't. 

2 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

My intuition is that you are delusional, and that you manifest none of what you claim within your behaviour, and I doubt your intuition could help you find your arse with both hands. If your idea of enlightenment is to be an obnoxious turd then you can keep it mate.

Given the quality of your comments here, the bad faith approach you have to conversation, and that you don't have anything interesting to say other than repeating the lazy slop you have been pre-programmed with, I think its fair for me to disregard whatever you have to say, and I would encourage others to do the same.

Rob - I enjoy your channel too.  Let's not be harsh.   We have spoke in person as well.  If you believe I am delusional regarding knowing who is awake perhaps you are right.  That's the beauty of intuition - it is left unopened for you to imagine.  

I always met you head on.  Please respect me the same way.  

Scientology is a system of recruiting people who pay money for knowledge, moving up in levels, becoming enlightened. When the validity of the system and the harm which ensues are questioned, the questioner is excommunicated and publicly shammed & demeaned. David Miscavige’s role is to ensure that the conjecture of the dogma is presented convincingly, such that this actually divides family members and pits them against one another in the event he and his methods are questioned. When the dogma & conjecture is pointed out to be David’s unaddressed unresolved shadow, ego and delusion, he literally punches people in the face. His own wife has been missing for fifteen years. 

“There are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity.”

— Shunryu Suzuki

46 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Rob - I enjoy your channel too.  Let's not be harsh.   We have spoke in person as well.  If you believe I am delusional regarding knowing who is awake perhaps you are right.  That's the beauty of intuition - it is left unopened for you to imagine.  

I always met you head on.  Please respect me the same way.  

I am meeting you head on by stating exactly what I think of your contribution here, so all the respect you are due has been given - if you feel that level of respect is less than what you would like then perhaps look at your behaviour and make the necessary adjustments.

I am guessing from your tone that you are Dave the Inliytened1 moderator  from Actualized? If so then I am happy to recap my opinion on you... you know.. coz you want me to meet you head on...out of respect.

You have demonstrated time and time again that you are an immature insecure bullying manbaby with an over inflated ego, who has no business moderating any kind of discussion because you are a living embodiment of the dunning kruger effect within the spirituality community. The idea that you have any intuition around "awakening" with which you feel qualified to judge others is laughable.

Was that head on enough for you mate?  😀

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

@Mandy

🙂

Manipulation & receiving. The irony of no self.  🙄 

If you’re in the mood for a left field tangent that goes full circle and really nails it with astounding accuracy… Red Line, by Geordie Kieffer. 

Now that there is art. Message in the tattoos, black & white cake, half asleep inductee, genius.