My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

No.  You've made this thread all about you and your ideas are not even yours, they're Leo Gura's.  

You make a ton of assumptions.  This is the very trap you sit in.  Truth is prior to anyone.   And you have fell into the Leo Gura trap.  Or whatever you want to call it.    You could have just as easily fell into the Sadguru trap or the Rupert Spira trap.  But it was Leo. 

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You make a ton of assumptions.  This is the very trap you sit in.  Truth is prior to anyone.   And you have fell into the Leo Gura trap.  Or whatever you want to call it.    You could have just as easily fell into the Sadguru trap or the Rupert Spira trap.  But it was Leo. 

I've been following you for a long time.  I thought you were Leo Gura's sockpuppet account because you seem to parrot all Leo Gura's philosophical ideas about spiritual enlightenment.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I've been following you for a long time.  I thought you were Leo Gura's sockpuppet account because you seem to parrot all Leo Gura's philosophical ideas about spiritual enlightenment.  

There is no Leo Gura.  There is only Infinity.   

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

There is no Leo Gura.  There is only Infinity.   

You can't gaslight me.  Folks, sometimes we just have to say no to manipulation.  I know we want to be charitable, but that has its limits.  We don't let an elephant run loose in a china shop.  

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can't gaslight me.  Folks, sometimes we just have to say no to manipulation.  I know we want to be charitable, but that has its limits.  We don't let an elephant run loose in a china shop.  

I'm not gaslighting you dude.   You ARE me.  There is only Infinity.  You will awaken.   When you suffer enough.  Or take a ton of psychedelics.   Another thing I disagree with Leo on.  Just because he awoke on psychedelics does not mean it is a magic pill.  It is not 

Edited by Robed Mystic

43 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I'm not gaslighting you dude.   You ARE me.  There is only Infinity.  You will awaken.   When you suffer enough.  Or take a ton of psychedelics.   Another thing I disagree with Leo on.  Just because he awoke on psychedelics does not mean it is a magic pill.  It is not 

You are desperate to force yourself to be a teacher.  You need it for some reason.  A true teacher doesn't ram things down.  They set things out and let everyone come around to them on their own terms and timetable.  A true teacher comes from a place of abundance and charity not a need to self-reinforce and self-aggrandize based on a deficiency need to one-up others.  I can see a deep need/craving for significance in you.  But you need to derive that by one-upping others.  There's where you're starting off on the wrong foot.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You are desperate to force yourself to be a teacher.  You need it for some reason.  A true teacher doesn't ram things down.  They set things out and let everyone come around to them on their own terms and timetable.  A true teacher comes from a place of abundance and charity not a need to self-reinforce and self-aggrandize based on a deficiency need to one-up others.  I can see a deep need for significance in you.

Is that how it is.  Objectively.   That's how it is?

Or is that how it is according to  @Joseph Maynor?

7 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Now- you will find in life there are double standards everywhere.   It is unfair but it is the way of the world because of the ego's selfishness.

You're like the worst lawyer ever. It's embarrassing enough to be here defending Leo, but this comment alone is at a whole new level of embarrassment.

Have faith.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Is that how it is.  Objectively.   That's how it is?

Or is that how it is according to  @Joseph Maynor?

I would agree with @Joseph Maynor 100%, so at the very least it is objectively two of us.

Honestly mate if this is a genuine attempt at good faith conversation then it is failing hard. I have had discussions with actual schizophrenics which were less surreal than this.

One minute you seem like you want to communicate, and the next post you come out with something completely fucking mental. Just try and purge this bizarre Leo-think from your firmware and start acting like a human being - please 🙏

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

1 hour ago, Ges said:

You're like the worst lawyer ever. It's embarrassing enough to be here defending Leo, but this comment alone is at a whole new level of embarrassment.

That's why I didn't go into law 

You will find double standards everywhere.  Do you have a job?  If you do - I guarantee your boss doesn't follow the same rules his employees do...at least not behind the scenes.  There is a rule that is bent somewhere.

Not  here defending anyone - why do you jump on the assumption bandwagon? And who are you embarrassed for? 

Edited by Robed Mystic

14 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

If it helps you to think that mate then go for it, but it still collapses back to the point that you are acting like a twat in this thread 😀

PS: I was trying to throw you a bone there dummy!

It's really sad to see such an intelligent guy like yourself reduced to name calling and personal attacks.  Really mate.  What about me triggers you so much?  You seem to think there is some objective "actualized" mentality out there that needs to be purged.  And it's reduced you to this.  Why?   Does me talking about Oneness with such confidence and passion really bother you that much?  It's not like I'm claiming you will be healed of all ailments or that all your problems  will automatically be solved with awakening. 

Or that you will become some Jesus like healer.   I am, however, making the claim that reality is 100 percent a Mind.  It is Consciousness.  And it is One.  That makes what you call reality a dream.   A dream in the sense that there is no physical reality.  All physicality is nested within a Universal Mind.     Does this bother you?  Or is it something else.   If not,  I really would like to know what does.

Edited by Robed Mystic