My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

I love your channel.

I check it out and I really enjoy your intelligence.   It shines though.  Keep it up man I'm a fan.

You know that was Adam Rosenfeld in the video you quoted, not @Joseph Maynor, right? Just curious.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

20 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

One can use their intuition if it strong enough.  Yes i can usually tell immediately. 

My intuition is that you are delusional, and that you manifest none of what you claim within your behaviour, and I doubt your intuition could help you find your arse with both hands. If your idea of enlightenment is to be an obnoxious turd then you can keep it mate.

Given the quality of your comments here, the bad faith approach you have to conversation, and that you don't have anything interesting to say other than repeating the lazy slop you have been pre-programmed with, I think its fair for me to disregard whatever you have to say, and I would encourage others to do the same.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think you should probably stand down a little bit in your posts to this thread as will I.  This is not helping.  Become a watcher instead of trying to drive the train.  Be a white belt.  Be a beginner.  Once the beginner thinks he's a teacher many things go astray.  This will be my last post to you in this thread.

Sorry that something is triggering you bud.  I'm not sure exactly what it is but if you want me to stand down I won't. 

2 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

My intuition is that you are delusional, and that you manifest none of what you claim within your behaviour, and I doubt your intuition could help you find your arse with both hands. If your idea of enlightenment is to be an obnoxious turd then you can keep it mate.

Given the quality of your comments here, the bad faith approach you have to conversation, and that you don't have anything interesting to say other than repeating the lazy slop you have been pre-programmed with, I think its fair for me to disregard whatever you have to say, and I would encourage others to do the same.

Rob - I enjoy your channel too.  Let's not be harsh.   We have spoke in person as well.  If you believe I am delusional regarding knowing who is awake perhaps you are right.  That's the beauty of intuition - it is left unopened for you to imagine.  

I always met you head on.  Please respect me the same way.  

Scientology is a system of recruiting people who pay money for knowledge, moving up in levels, becoming enlightened. When the validity of the system and the harm which ensues are questioned, the questioner is excommunicated and publicly shammed & demeaned. David Miscavige’s role is to ensure that the conjecture of the dogma is presented convincingly, such that this actually divides family members and pits them against one another in the event he and his methods are questioned. When the dogma & conjecture is pointed out to be David’s unaddressed unresolved shadow, ego and delusion, he literally punches people in the face. His own wife has been missing for fifteen years. 

“There are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity.”

— Shunryu Suzuki

46 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Rob - I enjoy your channel too.  Let's not be harsh.   We have spoke in person as well.  If you believe I am delusional regarding knowing who is awake perhaps you are right.  That's the beauty of intuition - it is left unopened for you to imagine.  

I always met you head on.  Please respect me the same way.  

I am meeting you head on by stating exactly what I think of your contribution here, so all the respect you are due has been given - if you feel that level of respect is less than what you would like then perhaps look at your behaviour and make the necessary adjustments.

I am guessing from your tone that you are Dave the Inliytened1 moderator  from Actualized? If so then I am happy to recap my opinion on you... you know.. coz you want me to meet you head on...out of respect.

You have demonstrated time and time again that you are an immature insecure bullying manbaby with an over inflated ego, who has no business moderating any kind of discussion because you are a living embodiment of the dunning kruger effect within the spirituality community. The idea that you have any intuition around "awakening" with which you feel qualified to judge others is laughable.

Was that head on enough for you mate?  😀

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

@Mandy

🙂

Manipulation & receiving. The irony of no self.  🙄 

If you’re in the mood for a left field tangent that goes full circle and really nails it with astounding accuracy… Red Line, by Geordie Kieffer. 

Now that there is art. Message in the tattoos, black & white cake, half asleep inductee, genius. 

3 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

they are not teaching Oneness or non-duality.

"Oneness."

then,

"Teaching oneness." "You are not awake." 😂😂

What do you have to give when there is actually, literally no teacher and student, no a you who is awake and other who is not?

All you've written in this thread spews this same narrative. People who need teaching and teachers who teach. People who don't know and people who do. Lol, is your whole philosophy just based on this power play of teacher/student? Do you have anything to give when there is no a you awake and other not-awake?

The only reason anyone would ever listen to you or Leo would be if they project authority onto you. "But don't make it about the teacher." Yeah, right. I see right fucking through your bullshit. Your 'teaching' demands authority. "Avoidance of truth." "You are biased". "You are not awake." "Understanding."

Edited by Blessed2

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

4 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

He's not a leader yet

“My primary function in administrating and controlling this forum is to never allow it to devolve into a cult or a set of false teachings. If you do not trust my leadership in this regard, please leave now because this point is non-negotiable for me.”

Manipulating using the theme of control, trust & fear mongering is egomaniacal narcissism. 

Welcome! 

2 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

. There are no set rules on being enlightened.  You can be enlightened  and be a total asshole.  Don't think an awakened person has to be a certain way.  Non-duality is a total lack of bias.   Notice that. 

This is the ‘you’re not awake unless you love Hitler’ rhetoric. Intentional spiritual confusion, problem and solution marketing. 

There are no separate selves, no awakened person. That’s enlightenment. No one becomes enlightened, there is already no one. 

1 hour ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I am meeting you head on by stating exactly what I think of your contribution here, so all the respect you are due has been given - if you feel that level of respect is less than what you would like then perhaps look at your behaviour and make the necessary adjustments.

I am guessing from your tone that you are Dave the Inliytened1 moderator  from Actualized? If so then I am happy to recap my opinion on you... you know.. coz you want me to meet you head on...out of respect.

You have demonstrated time and time again that you are an immature insecure bullying manbaby with an over inflated ego, who has no business moderating any kind of discussion because you are a living embodiment of the dunning kruger effect within the spirituality community. The idea that you have any intuition around "awakening" with which you feel qualified to judge others is laughable.

Was that head on enough for you mate?  😀

Wow mate - where.did all this animosity come from?  From one thread on Actualized?   I'm not even sure what so say here.  

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

“My primary function in administrating and controlling this forum is to never allow it to devolve into a cult or a set of false teachings. If you do not trust my leadership in this regard, please leave now because this point is non-negotiable for me.”.

Welcome! 

Thank you sir glad to be here.  Hope to contribute in some fashion 🙂

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is the ‘you’re not awake unless you love Hitler’ rhetoric. Intentional spiritual confusion, problem and solution marketing. 

There are no separate selves, no awakened person. That’s enlightenment. No one becomes enlightened, there is already no one. 

Well there is God.  Unless you are going to say there is no God.  In which we shall disagree.   And because of Oneness...well...

Edited by Robed Mystic

(1) This is the ‘you’re not awake unless you love Hitler’ rhetoric. Intentional spiritual confusion, problem and solution marketing. 

(2)

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well there is God.  Unless you are going to say there is no God.  In which we shall disagree.   And because of Oneness...well...

I’m not getting the connection. What does (1) have to do with (2)?  Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

. There are no set rules on being enlightened.  You can be enlightened  and be a total asshole.  Don't think an awakened person has to be a certain way.  Non-duality is a total lack of bias.   Notice that. 

Still not sure how that relates. My comment was to this being rhetoric, there aren’t ‘awakened people’ / that’s enlightenment. Are you saying / implying it isn’t, because God attains enlightenment and is an asshole or something? Not meant mocking, I just really don’t get what you’re saying. I’m not convinced you listed to the song loud enough. 😕

🙏🏻 

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Wow mate - where.did all this animosity come from?  From one thread on Actualized?   I'm not even sure what so say here.  

Its not animosity Dave, its my honest assessment of you from your behaviour on Actualized and the continuation of that behaviour here. I can appreciate that you might not like hearing this, but that is what you asked for - So don't take the victim mentality.

...now where have I head that before? 😉

And to be fair I have seen you say FAR WORSE as part of your bullying over on Actualized, and hey - it was a really fucking long thread 😀

I hope that clears up any confusion around animosity towards you Dave.