Why It Is Not Only Ok, But Advisable, Healthy & Aligned To Beat Women.

Black humour is percieved as funny or witty only because the seriousness of the subject is acknowledged. That's what creates the joke, the morbid nature of it.

Humour is a way to process emotions and thoughts. It's also literally an art form, expression. The Spimpsons made millions by bringing important issues to light via dark humour.

There must be an effortless way.

47 minutes ago, Devin said:

Joking around about it makes the subject more mild.

It doesn't at all in my experience, I have had "dark humor" all my life and one day I actually witnessed a man beating a woman, like she was screaming for help as she was being punched in the face, my heart was racing and my mom called the cops immediately, horrible to witness. A sarcastic joke about women vs hearing a woman screaming for help is not the same lol. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

3 hours ago, Orb said:

It's like when I joked about women not being able to open mayonaise jars, it's funny because how stupid it would be to actually believe that 😂😂

It's actually not stupid. I can't open mayonnaise jars. I'm physically weak. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

50 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Is it? I've been seeing mostly guys all over I feel like.  I feel like I've never seen a female-only thread, but plenty of the reverse.  Maybe I'm mistaken.

Women are more about listening, affirming, men tend to try to give solutions, argue, this will create a disparity amongst post counts.

Edited by Devin