Why It Is Not Only Ok, But Advisable, Healthy & Aligned To Beat Women.

How about this

It's okay to hate Gays

Gays don't deserve to be liked, it's natural to hate Gays, Gay is unnatural actually. Everyone hates Gays if they're honest with themselves. Gays are just attention seekers, they're not truly Gay, God doesn't create Gay people. No one can be that happy all the time, we should be okay with being disatisfied too, not just Gay.

Edited by Devin

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

How about this

It's okay to hate Gays

Gays don't deserve to be liked, it's natural to hate Gays, Gay is unnatural actually. Everyone hates Gays if they're honest with themselves. Gays are just attention seekers, they're not truly Gay, God doesn't create Gay people. No one can be that happy all the time, we should be okay with being disatisfied too, not just Gay.

Can you think of any difference between this and the post?  I don't find this offensive either btw.

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

The post was meant to be positive, have a real message. This is impromptu, cut me some slack

Ok, well, either way, it's not really offensive.  To me anyway.  I don't understand Phil's motivation other than click bait for putting it that way, I found it pretty weird too tbh, but not really worth calling out like this.  But the actual post he wrote might be worth reading for what it's meant to be. 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

All Jews should burn

Jewish leaders should come to terms with burning, they're in opposition to God, God wants Jews to burn, if he didn't he wouldn't have grown Marijuana since the dawn of time, you hear of locusts eating the wheat, but he never got rid of weed!!

I'd work on this material a lot more before doing any open mics. 

It's difficult to understand a woman. When a woman is in her maternal instinct (is there a better word for it then please let me know), she is very loving, coddling and intuitively caring towards the man. It's so natural to women when they like a man. It's a different thing that a man can probably never experience in his lifetime. It's a feeling hard to replicate or understand. It's very biological, strong and hormonal. Its a state gifted to a woman by nature. And in this loving state, a woman wants to make sure the man is happy, she wants to tend to him and care about him. Sometimes she is seeking, sometimes she is giving, both ways she is creating the bond of love.

What men lack is the ability to feel this in women, they sometimes mistake it as weakness and sometimes take it for granted or get too logical about it, question it or try to make sense of it. 

It's a vibe a feeling. Not to be understood or reasoned with. But to be felt and absorbed and respected. 

Automatically everything about you as a man will change. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.