Why It Is Not Only Ok, But Advisable, Healthy & Aligned To Beat Women.

9 hours ago, Orb said:

🙂

I think when she said that she meant in the global population and not this forum. @Reena when you said that did you mean on this forum or just in general like the world? 

I don't see it here much, I mean we all post here knowing that women will read it too, I see it as a sign of respect actually. Any guy can act nice to girls and hide his inner feelings, it's actually better imo to openly share how you feel, because it opens up a conversation which leads to change. Conversations aren't always pretty.

9 hours ago, Orb said:

Lol I specifically asked her to elaborate on that and she never responded.

Actually I meant the general manosphere. This forum is pretty good in comparison to most toxic hell holes out there. At least better than Actualized org. Most internet forums are heavily male dominated and it's natural to expect a tad bit of misogyny in male dominated places. Male bias of course. This wouldn't be any different for women. If you were to visit a pro feminist place with majority of women, you would see women bickering and crying about men and even trying to dominate any males there eventually frustrating them or pushing them out. That's female bias there. 

One has to take into consideration the statistics with regard to the male female ratio. 

I prefer to stay neutral on topics like these. Because anything related to men or women can be heavily biased depending on who is constructing the narrative. 

About violence or violent rhetoric - I'm not even interested in hearing much about it because physical violence will gradually become a thing of the past. It's emotional violence that should be looked into. Men know that they will go to prison for assaulting a woman. So such men convert their physical aggression into mental and emotional aggression and try to verbally emotionally harm a woman. It's a control. 

My final take is this. When a man creatively empowers his masculinity to give masculine love and affection to a woman, he becomes her leader and guide and her pillar. Someone she is proud of. Masculine love is the most beautiful thing for her. When a man uses his masculinity only for egoic needs but doesn't exude love and protection towards her, it appears repulsive and toxic and ruins the romance. 

Take what you will.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

24 minutes ago, Reena said:

Actually I meant the general manosphere. This forum is pretty good in comparison to most toxic hell holes out there. At least better than Actualized org. Most internet forums are heavily male dominated and it's natural to expect a tad bit of misogyny in male dominated places. Male bias of course. This wouldn't be any different for women. If you were to visit a pro feminist place with majority of women, you would see women bickering and crying about men and even trying to dominate any males there eventually frustrating them or pushing them out. That's female bias there. 

One has to take into consideration the statistics with regard to the male female ratio. 

I prefer to stay neutral on topics like these. Because anything related to men or women can be heavily biased depending on who is constructing the narrative. 

About violence or violent rhetoric - I'm not even interested in hearing much about it because physical violence will gradually become a thing of the past. It's emotional violence that should be looked into. Men know that they will go to prison for assaulting a woman. So such men convert their physical aggression into mental and emotional aggression and try to verbally emotionally harm a woman. It's a control. 

My final take is this. When a man creatively empowers his masculinity to give masculine love and affection to a woman, he becomes her leader and guide and her pillar. Someone she is proud of. Masculine love is the most beautiful thing for her. When a man uses his masculinity only for egoic needs but doesn't exude love and protection towards her, it appears repulsive and toxic and ruins the romance. 

Take what you will.

I like most of your takes, agreed!

♾️

I like this thread. I feel like the point was missed. I struggle a lot with loneliness and isolation. I was really struggling with guilt and shame the last couples days. I posted about my struggles in another thread last night and even though the expression was over the internet I feel slightly better. I feel less guilt and shame. And although I still feel crappy it’s a big step up from how I was feeling yesterday. 

38 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I like this thread. I feel like the point was missed. I struggle a lot with loneliness and isolation. I was really struggling with guilt and shame the last couples days. I posted about my struggles in another thread last night and even though the expression was over the internet I feel slightly better. I feel less guilt and shame. And although I still feel crappy it’s a big step up from how I was feeling yesterday. 

That's good that you feel some relief, I find a good first step is to get out and talk with people. 

♾️

On 9/20/2023 at 7:50 AM, Jonas Long said:

You boys can keep arguing amongst yourselves, or listen to the occasional woman.  One of the reasons have a hard time with this forum is all the "boy" energy. 

This is odd to me because you have a lot of Masculine dominating energy yourself.  I think you're always telling everyone they're not good enough.  Where is that energy coming from?  It's like you're always looking down on everyone or trying to prove someone wrong.  I'm not trying to be rude but as I read this thread this is the conclusion I'm coming to.  Calling people boys is condescending.  That's weird to me dude, just sayin'.  It makes me wonder where that's coming from with you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is odd to me because you have a lot of masculine energy yourself.  I think you're always telling everyone they're not good enough.  Where is that energy coming from?  It's like you're always looking down on everyone or trying to prove someone wrong.  I'm not trying to be rude but as I read this thread this is the conclusion I'm coming to.  Calling people boys is condescending.  That's weird to me dude, just sayin'.  It makes me wonder where that's coming from with you.

Is there a difference between "masculine" and "boy energy"?