Why It Is Not Only Ok, But Advisable, Healthy & Aligned To Beat Women.

12 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

So far it's only guys who are offended.

As you said, this place is a bit of a sausage-fest. And maybe people are reticent about speaking up because the person who said it is the forum's founder and supposedly an authority, so maybe they think they might be missing something. Whereas to me it just looks like shameless, extremely poorly-judged attention-seeking, and the people attempting to condone it are just enabling this sort of behaviour the same as the people who defend Leo when he starts acting like a condescending, abusive egotist.

Edited by Daniel
Moderated language

21 minutes ago, Daniel said:

As you said, this place is a bit of a sausage-fest. And maybe people are reticent about speaking up because the person who said it is the forum's founder and supposedly an authority, so maybe they think they might be missing something. Whereas to me it just looks like shameless, extremely poorly-judged attention-seeking, and the people attempting to condone it are just enabling this sort of behaviour the same as the people who defend Leo when he starts acting like a condescending, abusive egotist.

Yea but read the actual content of the OP instead of just going off of the title of the thread. 

Also what is the direct consequence of what Phil said in the title besides people getting triggered by it? 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

11 minutes ago, Orb said:

instead of just going off of the title of the thread. 

Followed by these comments

hours ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Best if they don’t even see it comin. 

17 hours ago, Phil said:

@Orb

You gotta really get deep and beat em senseless.

11 minutes ago, Orb said:

Also what is the direct consequence of what Phil said in the title besides people getting triggered by it? 

Normalizing beating women

Edited by Devin

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Followed by these comments

hours ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Best if they don’t even see it comin. 

17 hours ago, Phil said:

@Orb

You gotta really get deep and beat em senseless.

Those posts were directed at me because I understood what he meant, he's responding to my earlier sarcastic response about feeling relaxed every since I started "beating" women. 

You guys are ignoring the paragraphs he posted in the initial post and complaining about 3 sentences that are clearly a form of sarcastic/edgy humor. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah, I mean I read the paragraphs, I understand it's sarcasm.

So what's the issue? You think people are gonna read it and be like yea beating women is awesome I'm gonna go punch women in the face now 😈

15 minutes ago, Orb said:

So what's the issue? You think people are gonna read it and be like yea beating women is awesome I'm gonna go punch women in the face now 😈

No, so consider a young man reading that, someone that doesn't know much about this like you, then they get around others that actually don't think beating women is too bad and he hears them joking about it, he remembers ohh that spiritual guru joked about it too so it's not an issue, he condones or contributes to the joking, him or another young man get's a little drunk and get's a little backlash from a woman so he smacks her across the face...... "gotta keep your woman in check"......

It's social conditioning

Edited by Devin

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

No, so consider a young man reading that, someone that doesn't know much about this like you, then they get around others that actually don't think beating women is too bad and he hears them joking about it, he remembers ohh that spiritual guru joked about it too so it's not an issue, he condones or contributes to the joking, him or another young man get's a little drunk and get's a little backlash from a woman so he smacks her across the face...... "gotta keep your woman in check"......

It's social conditioning

This is purely a hypothetical. Have you actually seen a woman getting beaten up in your direct experience? 

If so, you would know there is a clear difference. When you see another human getting assaulted, there's a fight or flight response that kicks in and you call the cops or find a way to help or for some people they freeze. 

Edited by Orb

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's common actually

I've never experienced that or seen that before in my life. I've never been at a bar with my friend, gotten drunk and been like damn you gotta keep your girl in check, I'm gonna go punch that girl.

If someone hears a joke like that and actually hurts a woman they're not responding to a joke, they're a psychopath or sociopath. 

1 minute ago, Orb said:

I've never experienced that or seen that before in my life. I've never been at a bar with my friend, gotten drunk and been like damn you gotta keep your girl in check, I'm gonna go punch that girl.

If someone hears a joke like that and actually hurts a woman they're not responding to a joke, they're a psychopath or sociopath. 

Not from that joke, an accumulation and of progressively more serious rhetoric. 

His joke allows more breathing room for a more literal one, one in a locker room where we won't be to shut it down. For the young ears watching. Yes, ears watching.

Do you not believe in social conditioning? "What are you gonna do cry to mommy little boy!?", to bring full circle with the OP.

Edited by Devin

36 minutes ago, Devin said:

His joke allows more breathing room for a more literal one, one in a locker room where we won't be to shut it down. For the young ears watching. Yes, ears watching.

This is pointless paranoia over a thread title. No one's gonna make jokes about beating women after reading this, especially when the actual OP is about having fruitful respectful relationships with a woman. 

This is what makes me think you're just a bit triggered. 

36 minutes ago, Orb said:

This is pointless paranoia over a thread title. No one's gonna make jokes about beating women after reading this, especially when the actual OP is about having fruitful respectful relationships with a woman. 

This is what makes me think you're just a bit triggered. 

Whatever, you just don't care, just like Phil doesn't. 

48 minutes ago, Orb said:

No one's gonna make jokes about beating women after reading this, 

Two of you in here already did, three including Phil with his double and triple down. Doesn't matter what crocodile tears you shed for an issue, the proof is in the pudding.

19 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil ever since I start beating women I feel less stressed 🙂

18 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I would also suggest listening a large range of music as an aid to catch up with the women beating "mindset"... I have found for example, trash metal, to be useful in helping to uncover that place in you.

Edited by Devin