Why It Is Not Only Ok, But Advisable, Healthy & Aligned To Beat Women.

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

As a woman watching this, I've learned to shut up and swallow. All love. 

What do you mean?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

Two of you in here already did, three including Phil with his double and triple down. Doesn't matter what crocodile tears you shed for an issue, the proof is in the pudding.

I was responding directly to what Phil said, I'm not going around joking about beating women in locker rooms or whatever, that's what I meant.

Also, projection, you've been doubling down for this entire thread, you could've read the OP and just moved on as the actual message is very positive but you're making this way deeper than it has to be as if now we are contributing to rape culture because of this. Like dude chill 😄

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

9 hours ago, Reena said:

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Why do you think this forum is a bit of a sausage fest? 

I guess it all boils down to insensitivity towards women in general. Which is the main point of the post. But then again, I guess that's how masculine feminine polarity exists. The male has to feel a bit powerful and aggressive in order to find the woman docile. She has to be yielding to him for him to feel better about her. 

If he doesn't see her vulnerability, he doesn't accept her as genuine. I've often seen this with men. 

Also a lot of men feel like if they are too feminine, they will be rejected by women due to lack of polarity. 

I guess this is how nature and hormones work. 

A woman is also naturally desiring of a man who knows how to make her submit to him. That probably is the driver behind primal masculine instinct.

This does not mean men are bad. It's just that they have to be a certain way to keep women attached to them. Although this can be achieved in non abusive ways.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Reena said:

I guess it all boils down to insensitivity towards women in general. Which is the main point of the post. But then again, I guess that's how masculine feminine polarity exists. The male has to feel a bit powerful and aggressive in order to find the woman docile. She has to be yielding to him for him to feel better about her. 

If he doesn't see her vulnerability, he doesn't accept her as genuine. I've often seen this with men. 

Also a lot of men feel like if they are too feminine, they will be rejected by women due to lack of polarity. 

I guess this is how nature and hormones work. 

A woman is also naturally desiring of a man who knows how to make her submit to him. That probably is the driver behind primal masculine instinct.

This does not mean men are bad. It's just that they have to be a certain way to keep women attached to them. Although this can be achieved in non abusive ways.

There is some truth to this. 

Men have higher levels of testosterone which increase levels of aggression and competitiveness. Women have higher levels of estrogen which increase nurturing kinds of behaviors. We need each other for survival. It's yin and yang.

A common point I hear is that men usually commit the majority of crimes like by a huge percentage, and my answer is OF COURSE, we have high levels of testosterone, more aggressiveness, more competitiveness, more hunger for power. It's all about transmuting that energy into healthier forms of expression like martial arts or a passion of some kind.

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

I guess it all boils down to insensitivity towards women in general. Which is the main point of the post. 

I hope you boys are listening.  I see all kinds of posts here(from guys) asking how to be "better" with women, complaining about  not getting enough attention from women, not knowing how to relate to women.  Listening to them more will go a hell of a long way lemme tell you. 

Edited by Jonas Long

20 minutes ago, Orb said:

you've been doubling down for this entire thread, you could've read the OP and just moved on as the actual message is very positive but you're making this way deeper than it has to be as if now we are contributing to rape culture because of this. Like dude chill 😄

Yeah, I'll never let anything like this slide.

You've doubled down too, could've said yeah it's not cool, done. I think you're triggered by the rejection of female abuse.

Edited by Devin

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

A common point I hear is that men usually commit the majority of crimes like by a huge percentage, and my answer is OF COURSE, we have high levels of testosterone, more aggressiveness, more competitiveness, more hunger for power. It's all about transmuting that energy into healthier forms of expression like martial arts or a passion of some kind.

Martial arts will not help much. It' comes from regulation of behavior. This needs an understanding of the male self or male psychology. The guy has to be comfortable being his masculine dominant first. Second is to not go overboard with that masculine touch. Just like people don't appreciate over dramatic women, men who act too aggressive can be a put off. One way of achieving a balance as a male is to closely observe the feminine response and slowly increase your aggression in doses and keep observing her response so as to not go too far in triggering, just enough level of trigger to get her aroused to seek validation from the man. 

In dating this strategy is generally referred to as "negging." 

It's a clever ploy to induce a magnetic polarity often known as "male charm." 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I hope you boys are listening.  I see all kinds of posts here(from guys) asking how to be "better" with women, complaining about  not getting enough attention from women, not knowing how to relate to women.  Listening to them more will go a hell of a long way lemme tell you. 

I agree, they tend to have a kind of wisdom that comes out of nowhere. Sometimes my mom will say some wise shit and I'm like where did this come from?! 

Less fighting, more listening to each other, more conversations, more sharing of Love 💙💙

Look at these thread titles.  It's like, why do you think y'all need so much help with this area?  You all would do well talking to women more, talking to your own feminine sides.  It all comes naturally.  Maybe more women would be inclined to post here, maybe more women will be inclined to spend time with you.  Asking "the boys" about women is never going to get you closer to women.  Go back and read what this thread is actually about instead of beating(no pun not intended) this fucking horse death. 

Screenshot_20230920-100825_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, Reena said:

Martial arts will not help much. It' comes from regulation of behavior. This needs an understanding of the male self or male psychology. The guy has to be comfortable being his masculine dominant first. Second is to not go overboard with that masculine touch. Just like people don't appreciate over dramatic women, men who act too aggressive can be a put off. One way of achieving a balance as a male is to closely observe the feminine response and slowly increase your aggression in doses and keep observing her response so as to not go too far in triggering, just enough level of trigger to get her aroused to seek validation from the man. 

In dating this strategy is generally referred to as "negging." 

It's a clever ploy to induce a magnetic polarity often known as "male charm." 

Personally I value expression over "understanding". As a male, I find exercising daily calms me down significantly and makes everything better. I agree that a man is better served embracing his dominant energy, I think our modern culture is running away from this truth in a way. 

And if you're full of aggressive energy, I think it's important to express that aggressive energy through a punching bag/martial arts, that's why I brought that up. 

Yea a guy who's too aggressive is a turn off I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Look at these thread titles.  It's like, why do you think y'all need so much help with this area?  You all would do well talking to women more, talking to your own feminine sides.  It all comes naturally.  Maybe more women would be inclined to post here, maybe more women will be inclined to spend time with you.  Asking "the boys" about women is never going to get you closer to women.  Go back and read what this thread is actually about instead of beating(no pun not intended) this fucking horse death. 

Screenshot_20230920-100825_Samsung Internet.jpg

No one is asking "the boys" about women, you do realize this forum allows anyone to post in any thread right, if women want to give advice all they have to do is click one of the threads and type in their opinions. 

I agree that we are better served listening to each other more but this example isn't the best imo. 

Also, most of these threads in the picture aren't even about how to attract women, it's just different topics relating to relationships/love.

None of the thread titles specify that only males can offer an opinion.

Edited by Orb

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

No one is asking "the boys" about women, you do realize this forum allows anyone to post in any thread right, if women want to give advice all they have to do is click one of the threads and type in their opinions. 

I agree that we are better served listening to each other more but this example isn't the best imo. 

Also, most of these threads in the picture aren't even about how to attract women, it's just different topics relating to relationships/love.

None of the thread titles specify that only males can offer an opinion.

Again, why do you think primarily males post here? 

Edited by Jonas Long

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Again, why do you think primarily males post here? 

Idk there could be many reasons, ive seen a good amount of posts here from women as well. Why do you think so?

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

So if we're more sensitive to women you think more women will post here? 

Give me some examples of thread titles that will make women feel more comfortable posting on here. 

As I read through the different thread titles, it's full of men and women asking different questions relating to relationships/family/dating.

Edited by Orb

@Jonas Long actually scroll through all of the thread titles, it's just people asking random questions about relationships. 

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

What are most of yours about? 

Many different topics ranging from personal feelings I had toward women, relating with family members, questioning certain social norms/ideas, attracting women. 

This forum is a space for unfettering, I highly value honesty so I honestly don't care what people think about my posts, I know deep down I'm a good person and just being open about beliefs I have or behavior patterns for the sake of being unfettered by them and hearing different opinions. The first step towards change is sharing with others about how you really feel or what beliefs you have imo. That's why I post a lot of controversial sounding stuff, I'm sure a lot of people have stuff they don't want to share here bc they might seem weird or crazy idk.

Is there any post I made that is particularly concerning to you? We can unpack it right now.

Edited by Orb

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

Many different topics ranging from personal feelings I had toward women, relating with family members, questioning certain social norms/ideas, attracting women. 

This forum is a space for unfettering, I highly value honesty so I honestly don't care what people think about my posts, I know deep down I'm a good person and just being open about beliefs I have or behavior patterns for the sake of being unfettered by them and hearing different opinions. 

Is there any post I made that is particularly concerning to you? We can unpack it right now.

I don't think yours are insensitive to women, I don't know what he's going on about.

Edited by Devin