Why It Is Not Only Ok, But Advisable, Healthy & Aligned To Beat Women.

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Many different topics ranging from personal feelings I had toward women, relating with family members, questioning certain social norms/ideas, attracting women. 

This forum is a space for unfettering, I highly value honesty so I honestly don't care what people think about my posts, I know deep down I'm a good person and just being open about beliefs I have or behavior patterns for the sake of being unfettered by them and hearing different opinions. 

Is there any post I made that is particularly concerning to you? We can unpack it right now.

Do you feel the "general insensitivity to women" here is true?  Do you feel like you've contributed to that at all? 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I don't think yours are insensitive to women, I don't know what he's going on about.

🙂

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Do you feel the "general insensitivity to women" here is true?  Do you feel like you've contributed to that at all? 

I think when she said that she meant in the global population and not this forum. @Reena when you said that did you mean on this forum or just in general like the world? 

I don't see it here much, I mean we all post here knowing that women will read it too, I see it as a sign of respect actually. Any guy can act nice to girls and hide his inner feelings, it's actually better imo to openly share how you feel, because it opens up a conversation which leads to change. Conversations aren't always pretty.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

🙂

I think when she said that she meant in the global population and not this forum. @Reena when you said that did you mean on this forum or just in general like the world? 

I don't see it here much, I mean we all post here knowing that women will read it too, I see it as a sign of respect actually. Any guy can act nice to girls and hide his inner feelings, it's actually better imo to openly share how you feel, because it opens up a conversation which leads to change. Conversations aren't always pretty.

I asked her why this forum is a sausage fest, not the world. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Women don't want to be around boy energy, they want man energy.  This forum often reeks of decidedly "boy" energy.  You may do well to think about why and how you are putting that out. 

Says a man 😝

How dare you think you can speak for all women as a MAN 👨

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

I'm actually not the sensitivity police, I'm the violence against women police

I agree with preventing violence against women too, I was just saying that what was said here is in no way related to promoting that. Can we agree on that? I don't like beating up women at all, especially since I've witnessed it and it was not a pleasant sight.

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

image.png.8e4fef54b6b115c3d67f6f342c9bb594.png

😂

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You all blew past this.  Why do you think this came up for someone reading this? 

Lol I specifically asked her to elaborate on that and she never responded.