Why It Is Not Only Ok, But Advisable, Healthy & Aligned To Beat Women.

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

I totally agree. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Best if they don’t even see it comin. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

@Orb

You gotta really get deep and beat em senseless. 

I don't think you understand, I know you're not talking about violence but the title and these posts are a play on violent rhetoric, not cool.

@Devin the absurdity of saying something like "Beating women is aligned" is humourous because of how ridiculous it sounds to the average person who doesn't actually want to beat women. That's the whole point. It's sarcastic humor.

You see the distinction between finding it humorous because of how ridiculous it sounds to say something like that VS. Finding women getting beaten up funny?

It's like when I joked about women not being able to open mayonaise jars, it's funny because how stupid it would be to actually believe that 😂😂

Edited by Orb

♾️

32 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Devin the absurdity of saying something like "Beating women is aligned" is humourous because of how ridiculous it sounds to the average person who doesn't actually want to beat women. That's the whole point. It's sarcastic humor.

You see the distinction between finding it humorous because of how ridiculous it sounds to say something like that VS. Finding women getting beaten up funny?

It's like when I joked about women not being able to open mayonaise jars, it's funny because how stupid it would be to actually believe that 😂😂

No man, you don't be sarcastic about men beating women. It's not so absurd, women are regularly assaulted by men.

@Devin

If we just create a safe space where no triggers are allowed, then repression is the result. Triggers are a gift, showing where the healing is. 

With my partner if either of us gets triggered we both go into inquiry. We know the reactiveness is unprocessed trauma, if there wasn’t the unprocessed trigger, there is just conscious response. 

Green to Teal/ Yellow. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

7 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Devin

If we just create a safe space where no triggers are allowed, then repression is the result. Triggers are a gift, showing where the healing is. 

With my partner if either of us gets triggered we both go into inquiry. We know the reactiveness is unprocessed trauma, if there wasn’t the unprocessed trigger, there is just conscious response. 

Green to Teal/ Yellow. 

No, I'm not talking about triggering speech, I'm talking about normalizing or making talk about beating women more mild

55 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Devin the absurdity of saying something like "Beating women is aligned" is humourous because of how ridiculous it sounds to the average person who doesn't actually want to beat women. 

Religions condone beating women as "aligned" with God all the time

Bible

"This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because you poured out your lust and exposed your naked body in your promiscuity with your lovers, and because of all your detestable idols, and because you gave them your children’s blood, 37 therefore I am going to gather all your lovers, with whom you found pleasure, those you loved as well as those you hated. I will gather them against you from all around and will strip you in front of them, and they will see you stark naked. 38 I will sentence you to the punishment of women who commit adultery and who shed blood; I will bring on you the blood vengeance of my wrath and jealous anger. 39 Then I will deliver you into the hands of your lovers, and they will tear down your mounds and destroy your lofty shrines. They will strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry and leave you stark naked. 40 They will bring a mob against you, who will stone you and hack you to pieces with their swords. 

Edited by Devin

Just now, Devin said:

No, I'm not talking about triggering speech, I'm talking about normalizing or making talk about beating women more mild

I don’t feel this was making it more mild though, actually I feel it is the opposite. 

Seriousness & fun can mix. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.