Uncomfortable feelings around women

@Lester Retsel What is your goal post? Shitting on someone who is doing something the world really f-ing needs, and is paying for the privllige of us hashing it out about it while he's been thrown under the bus? Forum software isn't free. I've rarely if ever encountered someone as efficient and giving with his time. If you want free spiritual sessions available go provide them. Be the change you want to see. 

Youtube Channel  

@Lester Retsel I don't see a difference. 

you do realize Jesus used the same wording based on the jewish texts or the old testament. 

buddha was using all the wording from the Vedas and put his own lil spin on it. 

Every teacher is doing this. 

Phil has a unique spin on it too, what other spiritual teacher have you seen describing our existence as 2 spheres? 

We can hear Phil's side of the story but for me personally I think he's a good guy, I hate blowing smoke up someone's a** but I gotta say this guy has always been supportive of me and many other people, he's never once given up on me and others who've shared stuff with him. 

I get the skepticism though and it's totally up to you, you can see in my own posts I've questioned stuff on this forum. 

♾️

@Mandy what, we're just categorizing what emotions are now?  You're not even fun enough to argue with for me to want to continue any further, you're just a bunch of non sequesters and ignoring my actual fucking points.  For truth seekers so many of you seem to haven chosen a camp you are sticking with regardless of whatever continues to arise

@Lester Retsel You sure offer a lot of drama 😅 Entertaining so far

But really, i hope you look back and read this after a while.. if you are doing work on yourself this will be a goldmine for you. 

But you seem so angry at the world, coming in here accusing someone for something that any rational person sees as non existent. Someone donating a lot of money for sessions over a long period for coaching and guidance, and then complaining he is not enlightened?? And if you have read anything of what that customer is posting, you will know that he is tough case. 

I have had a few sessions with Phil, and he seems like a down to earth simple guy who is really not pretentious at all. And he was very helpful and gave a lot of extra time. I am very sure if you would talk to him you would say the same. (not suggesting you buy anything, just saying).

You are starting a war with anyone who opposes what you say,  and all your beliefs about white people, black people, at what age you should be doing what, that you can't be spiritual if you can't spell, people here don't know whats going on etc etc etc.. i'm sure it doesn't help you in your life. 

I don't really care, but i would enjoy seeing some understanding or realizations, but i doubt it will be be in this round 😄 

@Lester Retsel Your goal was to start a hetz against Phil because you somehow feel very angry and emotional about it. Then you see that most people don't agree with you and you start a war with them and call everyone names and continously bring in racism, feminism and whatnot to prove something i am not sure of.. maybe just have too much on your mind.

A good teacher requires, 1. The skill to identify whether their student is gaining anything from their interactions with you, or are likely to grow with your help, 2. The ethics to not take their money if they identify that the student will not benefit from them.

That basically sums up my point here. Be it Phil or anyone 

9 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

A good teacher requires, 1. The skill to identify whether their student is gaining anything from their interactions with you, or are likely to grow with your help, 2. The ethics to not take their money if they identify that the student will not benefit from them.

You know nothing about what happened between the two, you are lying if you tell yourself that. Nobody knows here. Some people go to therapy for years, but there is no guarantee it will be perfect because of that, and sometimes the results might show later. The psyche is not easy, and if someone keep doing what makes them unhappy even with guidance saying the opposite, nobody can do a thing. Thats not up to the teacher. 

I myself did a 1 month consciousness course costing around 2.5k usd if i remember, but there is no guarantee for anything and everyone had very different outcomes and realizations, of course. 

You seem to argue very furiously about something you really actually don't know anything about, but your concept of what you think happened doesn't break easily it seems.

Edited by WhiteOwl

@Lester Retsel Phil actually advised me not to schedule a session with him once as he said it wasn't necessary at the time. 

25 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

♾️

@WhiteOwl Good points! Totally agree.

51 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

The dude lied, he didn't have to but he did.  This really isn't complicated 

How do you know that the other guy (yes, I also know who it is and he's not exactly stable, imo) is not the one lying or at least exaggerating for shock value and that he's pissed he's not "enlightened", which I'm sure was never promised. You don't know and I'm sure he hasn't offered up any actual proof of payments. 

Anyways, I think you're on some crusade to "out" someone that has "taken advantage" of someone, but really, many folks here tag  Phil all the time for help on this forum that many times has nothing to do with spirituality and a lot to do with mental health issues. Phil replies with lengthy posts either way, so it's not that you can't get his advice for free. You very much can, but if you want/need "private" one on one therapy. I don't find anything wrong with charging for your time or taking donations. There's nothing to "out", imo.

If you don't like it or agree, then don't ask him for a session. Pretty simple. As for others, no one is forced to ask for a session. Let alone multiple sessions spread over months. They opened their pocket freely (regardless the amount) to get therapy sessions and now want to complain. Whatever. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

49 minutes ago, Faith said:

Phil replies with lengthy posts either way, so it's not that you can't get his advice for free.

Yup. He has probably written well enough for a small book just by answering only my questions. Sometimes it makes me feel guilty for being too ungrateful 😂

Phil has even turned down me offering payment for some stuff.

There must be an effortless way.