Uncomfortable feelings around women

3 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

Phil could have ended this straight away by just fessing up in the first place 

I’ve been upfront and transparent. There were many sessions, and many months in the beginning were free. All of the sessions for everyone were free in the first few years. That nothing suggested, methods, practices, etc… were employed (in very rare cases such as what you’re referring to) was the reason I started charging for sessions.

I don’t mean this like it’s your fault or anything, but you’re unaware you’re being taken for a ride in a way. You’re being told a one sided, skewed, dishonest & exaggerated version of events without even knowing what was discussed in the sessions. I of course would never share any private sensitive details about matters from sessions, but I will suggest you stop and think for a minute what kinds of difficult things one might be struggling with to have many sessions. Things you have never struggled with. Things which have not yet even crossed your mind & are not likely to. I can see, given what’s being said and what’s not being said, how you could think I must have coerced or convinced someone to take many sessions just for money, but this is not the case at all.  But so to speak, that won’t make any sense to you until you start inspecting direct experience and awaken. 

If you think the session discussions were about getting or becoming enlightened, or about having trust or faith in Phil, or what Phil can do for you, I’m not sure what to tell you because I have no intention of sharing what was being discussed and worked on in the sessions. All I can tell you is if that’s how you see it, you clearly haven’t read anything I’ve commented on this forum or listened to any of my videos. The sessions were about getting to the truth & self-realization, and were not in any way an exception at my end to comments here, videos on my channel, or other sessions. 

Generally speaking after many many years of suppression it can take time for one to open up & begin to express, process difficult emotions, look at things differently, understand, make sense of what may have happened / how things are / how one is, what the way forward looks like and heal. It is not uncommon at all for transference to occur, and for a while blame & anger suppressed to come up and be believed to be caused by the person helping another to express & release what’s highly discordant, suppressed & very much believed, identified with or as. 

I honestly have no regrets as to how it went, what help was offered, or what was charged. Obviously I’m not implying this is likely to happen, but if anyone I’ve had a sessions with, regardless of what they’ve said about me, wanted to have a session again, I gladly would and would as usual give them my best. 

YouTube  Website  Sessions