crisis

judy

...sorry i've got an update.

i'm still not okay. can't focus on anything because my thoughts are so loud. i could stay in bed all day to simply feel, but that also gets pretty dull and depressing after some time.

any advice as to what i can do?

@judy I think you should consult a proper psychiatrist. They will diagnose and affirm a condition. If you're approaching your 30s early diagnosis is crucial before it's too late and you find it tougher to fix things. Based on your posts, you'll need psychological help. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@judy try to contemplate everyday and write two questions everyday that you would like to ask the psychologist. Compile this list in those weeks, also compile a list of talking points regarding your concerns and whatever signs and symptoms you might be experiencing and prepare a detailed list and keep this list ready for the day you'll meet the psychologist. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Reena 

okay, thank you:) i'll do that.

although that's just more thinking about my problems. i do that all day every day, it's the first thought i have after waking up and the last one before i go to sleep.

is there any way i can stop thinking (worrying) so much? or any way to start thinking about things that are more soothing to me?

@judy you will have to shift your focus and attention to things that generally make people happy, like a walk at the beach, a wholesome meal, a nice song. Anything that takes your focus away from negative thoughts. Train your mind to like stuff that are wholesome to mind and body. 

Also do some tarot reading on this channel depending on your zodiac. She gives wholesome guidance for each zodiac sign. See through her list of videos and click your zodiac and follow some of her intuitive guidance . 

She gives detailed guidance. 

@judy are you Judy from Actualized. Org? If so then welcome here Judy. 

Edited by Reena

5 hours ago, judy said:

...sorry i've got an update.

i'm still not okay. can't focus on anything because my thoughts are so loud. i could stay in bed all day to simply feel, but that also gets pretty dull and depressing after some time.

any advice as to what i can do?

Buy yourself a houseplant or some flowers, clear off a space in your room or home, go for a walk some place pretty or interesting, go to a library or free book box and let intuition tell you which to pick, listen to some music, call a friend, watch a favorite movie, try a recipe you've never tried before. Go on Pinterest and pin things that make you happy, inspire you. Make a list of stuff like this and you'll come up with even better ideas. 

Youtube Channel  

@judy This will pass. I hope this doesn't sound discouraging, but there isn't really much you can (or need) to do. When the mind goes a bit nuts with spiraling thoughts, trying to stop it with stuff such as meditation or forceful journaling etc. probably just makes it worse.

Just wait it out. Time heals.

Physical exercise is a good pillar to find base support in turbulent times. I'm not entirely sure if this is a 100% fact lol, but I've heard that muscles actually release natural anti-axiety and anti-depression chemicals when they're activated with exercise.

Watching fun movies/TV series is also helpful. When shit hits the fan, netflix and couch isn't distraction, it's self care. Also just youtube, or listening to podcasts or something. Maybe ASMR too?

I've found that big, maybe even a bit on the heavy-side meal(s) (high protein, high fat) can help to ground a bit when thoughts go racing around.

While you're waiting for the appointment for a psychologist, see if there are any social workers or something like that, to go meet someone and have a talk. Some churches probably also offer that kind of service.

Search Reiki distance healing videos on youtube if you wanna try something like that. I did that yesterday for insomnia and it was really nice.

There must be an effortless way.

Posted (edited)

@Blessed2 thanks for your reply:)

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@judy This will pass. I hope this doesn't sound discouraging, but there isn't really much you can (or need) to do. When the mind goes a bit nuts with spiraling thoughts, trying to stop it with stuff such as meditation or forceful journaling etc. probably just makes it worse.

yes, i think that makes sense.

i used to journal quite excessively in the past, but in recent months, i have found that sometimes i shy away from it. i seem to intuit that, if i were to start once, i'd never stop and it would only enhance the pain.

writing here on the forum and getting some feedback from you guys helps a little. i really am trying to receive the replies i get here and allow them to have an effect on me.

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Watching fun movies/TV series is also helpful. When shit hits the fan, netflix and couch isn't distraction, it's self care. Also just youtube, or listening to podcasts or something. Maybe ASMR too?

yes, i do that, but it becomes so sickening after a while.

Edited by judy

Posted (edited)

i don't want him to be gone forever.

he's been saying that he wants to stay friends but i'm not sure if i could handle that.

it's too painful to imagine how we'll still meet occasionally when he'll be all distant toward me now (and probably wanna talk about the new girlfriend whom he'll feel closer to than he ever did to me).

it's equally painful to imagine never seeing him again though.

i can't figure out how to "make this right" again if i cannot be with him.

how to make all of this make sense again.

Edited by judy

@judy Not to make light of it, but also to make light of it, I remember when I was a little kid and my goldfish died a week after I won him in a game at the Penny Carnival that I believed I would never, ever be happy again. I remember telling my Mom this standing on hill by his little grave and really believing it. Her perspective seemed crazy, that she knew for a fact that of course I WOULD be happy again. 

Source is like a parent, it knows how fleeting everything is, how we are. It also reminds me  of this verse. 

"Matthew 10:29-31 New Living Translation (NLT)What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

You're loved more than you know, it's all working out, even when it seems it isn't. You gotta put how you feel first to see it clearly though. 

Youtube Channel