Seductive Coitus - my feminine feelings

Reena

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Just remember, things that work "on paper" don't necessarily work in life. 

But at least I'll have a vague idea of what matches my needs and what I want. I don't want to feel clueless like last time I was in love and not a clue about compatibility. I've guilted myself so much over my past relationship mistakes, that I want to feel like I'm not being vague or reckless about it. I want to be a responsible person. I want to quit blaming the guy if it's my own problem. I want to be more matured and live less in fantasy land. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Love that comes easily can also go easily. 

Pay careful attention to what a man says. 

If he makes it look like he only wants sex and doesn't put much effort into winning your heart (the effort shouldn't be desperate but elegant, there are too many desperate men who know how to make a woman feel special but that's not love Reena, remember that. You have been betrayed too many times to fall for this type of shit. No more of those constant stream of fuck boys in my life. I want a promise ring this time. I'm going to be petty like a child and throw a tantrum. If I don't say what I want I won't get what I want. Guys always tend to win arguments with me. None of that bullshit anymore. I want a man whose heart is truly surrendered to me. No matter what, he wants me.) 

In order to deserve such a good man I should develop myself too. I should raise myself to deserve his devotion. Devotion is the word. Yess. People who truly love each other are true friends. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Love that comes easily can also go easily. 

Pay careful attention to what a man says. 

If he makes it look like he only wants sex and doesn't put much effort into winning your heart (the effort shouldn't be desperate but elegant, there are too many desperate men who know how to make a woman feel special but that's not love Reena, remember that. You have been betrayed too many times to fall for this type of shit. No more of those constant stream of fuck boys in my life. I want a promise ring this time. I'm going to be petty like a child and throw a tantrum. If I don't say what I want I won't get what I want. Guys always tend to win arguments with me. None of that bullshit anymore. I want a man whose heart is truly surrendered to me. No matter what, he wants me.) 

In order to deserve such a good man I should develop myself too. I should raise myself to deserve his devotion. Devotion is the word. Yess. People who truly love each other are true friends. 

I'm loving buttons these days for some weird reason. 

I want to collect buttons. 

71dMcZAyXNL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

images - 2023-10-23T115931.538.jpeg

41Mg1bvDm3L._QL92_SH45_SS200_.jpg

6123QJkIRZL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

61LjM1es22L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

616JcOig-wL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_ (1).jpg

61PxtKsvSFL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_ (1).jpg

images - 2023-10-23T115500.713.jpeg

61aSa-uNnFL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

images - 2023-10-23T115416.431.jpeg

images - 2023-10-23T115334.680.jpeg

images - 2023-10-23T115340.349.jpeg

616JcOig-wL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

12-noormahal-metal-button-for-coat-jacket-blazer-size-2-cm-original-imageuev2vwwxyty.jpeg

12-nakkashi-metal-button-for-coat-jacket-blazer-size-2-cm-sky-original-imagetcjnppcztun.jpeg

12-meena-phulkari-metal-button-for-coat-jacket-size-2-cm-mustar-original-imageuewhhbnyge9.jpeg

51VRCPoaIdL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

images - 2023-10-23T115250.739.jpeg

61eH2ix+wPL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

61qGWRE9ktL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

61eZETM3tLL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

61PIW59aOoL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

images - 2023-10-23T115153.744.jpeg

12-nakkashi-metal-button-for-coat-jacket-blazer-size-2-cm-cream-original-imagetcjwfjcjhee (1).jpeg

61QCzHjY8EL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

61+kIzrDsmL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

61JBTjX9YjL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

715DaYcGs5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

61NW1hf4seL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

12-nakkashi-metal-button-for-coat-jacket-blazer-size-2-cm-cream-original-imagetcjwfjcjhee.jpeg

12-nakkashi-metal-button-for-coat-jacket-blazer-size-2-cm-pista-original-imagetcjfapsrt32.jpeg

images - 2023-10-23T114817.934.jpeg

images - 2023-10-23T114735.643.jpeg

61g3iAcxcSL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

images - 2023-10-23T114853.288.jpeg

61PxtKsvSFL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

61aSa-uNnFL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Edited by Reena

I can also call it sexual Limerence or sexual deprivation. 

Or romantic disease, romantic pain or romantic distress. 

I want a loyal, caring, sweet, responsible, attentive, affectionate, obedient, faithful and responsible husband. 

Some pics I took of myself. 

83ue8m.jpg

83uent.jpg

Edited by Reena

83zms8.gif   83zmfe.gif  83zmda.gif

. .    

83zmnq.gif     83zm69.gif 83zm8n.gif

83zmk1.gif     83zma4.gif

83zmhp.gif

Edited by Reena

It's difficult to understand a woman. When a woman is in her maternal instinct (is there a better word for it then please let me know), she is very loving, coddling and intuitively caring towards the man. It's so natural to women when they like a man.

83zmfe.gif

It's a different thing that a man can probably never experience in his lifetime. It's a feeling hard to replicate or understand. It's very biological, strong and hormonal. Its a state gifted to a woman by nature. And in this loving state, a woman wants to make sure the man is happy, she wants to tend to him and care about him.

83zma4.gif

Sometimes she is seeking, sometimes she is giving, both ways she is creating the bond of love.

What men lack is the ability to feel this in women, they sometimes mistake it as weakness and sometimes take it for granted or get too logical about it, question it or try to make sense of it. 

83zmda.gif

It's a vibe a feeling. Not to be understood or reasoned with. But to be felt and absorbed and respected. 

Automatically everything about you as a man will change.

83zmk1.gif

Edited by Reena

Imaginary conversations

Me :  I don't think anything is permanent 

My future husband : you have to hold onto something that works. 

Me : you're my husband and I am deeply attracted to you 

My future husband : I know 

My future husband : we will take care of things.. You won't have to worry. I'll solve this. 

Me :  why didn't you tell me? 

My future husband : there's no point. 

Me : ok. 

My future husband : I'll protect you at any cost. Even if it means putting my own life at risk. I won't let you suffer. I can die but won't let you bear this. 

Me : if you let yourself be hurt, how will I take that? How can I see you being destroyed? I can't live without you. 

18 minutes ago, Reena said:

Imaginary conversations

Me :  I don't think anything is permanent 

My future husband : you have to hold onto something that works. 

Me : you're my husband and I am deeply attracted to you 

My future husband : I know 

My future husband : we will take care of things.. You won't have to worry. I'll solve this. 

Me :  why didn't you tell me? 

My future husband : there's no point. 

Me : ok. 

My future husband : I'll protect you at any cost. Even if it means putting my own life at risk. I won't let you suffer. I can die but won't let you bear this. 

Me : if you let yourself be hurt, how will I take that? How can I see you being destroyed? I can't live without you. 

Would you want for the man to die in stead of you if it came to that?

There must be an effortless way.

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I'd rather want me to die instead of my man because I wouldn't be able to live without him or take the fact that he had to die for me. I guess that's what my subconscious mind is trying to convince my future husband in the last part of that imaginary conversation. 

I remember telling my ex boyfriend that if a situation happened where we both were kidnapped and the kidnappers wanted to take out one out of us, I'd gladly offer my own life and beg not to hurt him. 

Edited by Reena

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

A slight correction - not the but my man. 

Why do I get turned on by men who bully me? 

Maybe their authoritarian nature appeals to some shadow instinct in me????? I don't know. 

It's toxic to not expect reciprocality.