What Political Values do you Align With Most?

What is your Political Leaning?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• Left
    • Right
    • Moderate
    • Dont Care
    • Independent

15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I asked my cousin once years ago why people who are the most hurt by policies vote for just those same policies. He said it was all about the dream, that keeping the dream alive of being that 1% of whatever it is for that person is of upmost importance. Still contemplating that one. 

I think thats true.  Many Americans believe they are temporarily embarrassed millionaires. 

17 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I asked my cousin once years ago why people who are the most hurt by policies vote for just those same policies. He said it was all about the dream, that keeping the dream alive of being that 1% of whatever it is for that person is of upmost importance. Still contemplating that one. 

That's very true, the possibility of being the billionaire is what keeps the system in place. But, at the same time a system that doesn't give freedom to make as much money as you want just doesn't resonate here.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 minute ago, Orb said:

That's very true, the possibility of being the billionaire is what keeps the system in place. But, at the same time a system that doesn't give freedom to make as much money as you want just doesn't resonate here.

Oh I agree, but I think it's not based on policies rather it's based on that money is devoid of inherent worth and therefore not finite. 

Youtube Channel  

Great video shedding Light on the myths of capitalism.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

1 hour ago, DMT Elf said:

This is the logic of Reaganomics repackaged for people who've never heard of Reaganomics.

Denial

Edited by Orb

@DMT Elf the "evidence" is all around you, in front of you. Yet you overlook it because you want to believe the victim story so bad. 

Edited by Orb

In my opinion, capitalism is the best system in the world! 😀

22 minutes ago, Orb said:

@DMT Elf the "evidence" is all around you, in front of you. Yet you overlook it because you want to believe the victim story so bad. 

Could you be more vague....

Total dodge, not addressing or backing up your original objection to what he said about your videos one bit, plus you're gaslighting him.  

Edited by Jonas Long

It's abundantly clear that the majority of this forum is left leaning. So you will all be convinced that your view is correct since you will all support each other's views. My time is better served speaking on these topics with people who resonate with them. 

@Jonas Long ah gaslighting, every leftists favorite word. Goodbye

1 minute ago, DMT Elf said:

What victim story is that?

You're not interested in my response, your only interest is what you will respond with when I respond, it's a waste of time to talk about this any longer. 

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

It's abundantly clear that the majority of this forum is left leaning. So you will all be convinced that your view is correct since you will all support each other's views. My time is better served speaking on these topics with people who resonate with them. 

@Jonas Long ah gaslighting, every leftists favorite word. Goodbye

It's abundantly clear that you can't make a good case for your views with anyone who doesn't already share them.  Gaslighting may be an overused term right now, but you totally did it to him.