What Political Values do you Align With Most?

What is your Political Leaning?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• Left
    • Right
    • Moderate
    • Dont Care
    • Independent

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Wealth cannot be hoarded or even accrued in good conscience, there is simply no way to get and stay that wealthy without actively supporting and perpetuating a system that necessarily disenfranchises those who are born into poverty.  

There are ways to accrue things that are still very much in flow or one within the flowing system, nature does thins, like the ocean or lakes for example. Inflation is one of the things that requires people to NOT be able to hoard or accrue. Money isn't actual, it's created out of no thing, it's not even gold-backed, or material backed it's fiat, from latin "let it be done, let it be made". 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Enough to afford decent housing, clothes, food, providing for a family comfortably. 

No thanks. I'd rather make as much money as I want 🙂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

20 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy I have seen with my own two eyes people who live only on government assistance, it is not a pretty picture, usually very unhealthy, addicted to all kinds of pills, unhealthy lifestyle, depression. 

Imo it's because they are experiencing disempowering beliefs and emotions, but of course it's rich peoples fault, they have more money! 🥺

I think in a broader view owning a car is a form of governmental assistance because you car depends on the road or attending public school is governmental assistance. I don't think there's any rule that it is a good or bad thing for people, although it's seen by some that minimum wage is a tool used to help to empower people and avoid the problems of total reliance on governmental assistance that isn't be utilized currently. 

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

There are ways to accrue things that are still very much in flow or one within the flowing system, nature does thins, like the ocean or lakes for example. Inflation is one of the things that requires people to NOT be able to hoard or accrue. Money isn't actual, it's created out of no thing, it's not even gold-backed, or material backed it's fiat, from latin "let it be done, let it be made". 

I'm talking about the 1% of wealthy 

14 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah, and paying their workers slave wages so they get wealthier and their workers tread water.

They're fine, they're getting paid 15 dollars an hour remember? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

14 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You asked what would be considered ok for people.  Doesn't mean people cant make more than the minimum if they want.  But there would be a cap on ludicrous wealth.

So you're talking about like billionaires?

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

15 is not enough, and a lot of them aren't making that.

I'm getting paid 12 😀

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Are you supporting a family?

Kinda, I help my mom pay rent and help w groceries. It's just me and her.

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

Kinda, I help my mom pay rent and help w groceries. It's just me and her.

Wait wait wait, living with your mom and sharing expenses is NOT "kinda" supporting a family.  You send your mom to school? To the doctor? The dentist? You buy all her clothes?  

How old are you btw? Living with your mom. 

Edited by Jonas Long

Just now, Jonas Long said:

So you live with your mom.  

Lucky you for being in a situation where you can get by on that.  Maybe time to think about others who aren't in a situation like your own. 

Oh no I didn't mention I was making 12 dollars to prove that its livable lol, its in no way livable. 

But that incentivizes me to find another way to make money so I can cover my own bills. 

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

How old are you btw? Living with your mom. 

You always act so altruistic but then are a total A hole to people. Are you trying to make fun of me because im still living with my mom? 

Im 22 btw. Working on a business currently and working another job on the side. 

Edited by Orb

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

You always act so altruistic but then are a total A hole to people. Are you trying to make fun of me because im still living with my mom? 

Im 22 btw. Working on a business currently and working another job on the side. 

Just saying you are very lucky to be in the situation you are where you can live on that, and work your way toward anything.  Lots of other people aren't, and don't have a snowballs chance in hell to live in your fantasy, the fantasy where anyone can pull themselves up by their bootstraps.  If you were simply by chance born into the type of poverty that many are born into, that wouldn't ever be a dream you could even entertain. 

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Just saying you are very lucky to be in the situation you are where you can live on that.  Lots of other people aren't, and don't have a snowballs chance in hell to live in your fantasy, the fantasy where anyone can pull themselves up by their bootstraps.  If you were simply by chance born into poverty, that wouldn't ever be a dream you could even entertain. 

My parents were nearly homeless when I was born 🙂. I guess they were lucky too. 

Sorry I called you an A hole. 🤕

Edited by Orb