What Political Values do you Align With Most?

What is your Political Leaning?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• Left
    • Right
    • Moderate
    • Dont Care
    • Independent

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Just because the left stands up for everyone does not mean everyone that's in a minority group is left wing dude.

Okay that part was my mistake I thought she was aligned with leftist values. I take that back.

Edited by Orb

♾️

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

BLM was most definitely a Left movement they said they were trained Marxists on their website a few years back lol.

Marxism is fascist, Right.

Brennan Center for Justice

www.brennancenter.org

Large Racial Turnout Gap Persisted in 2020 Election

Aug 6, 2021 — 70.9 percent of white voters cast ballots compared with only 58.4 percent of nonwhite voters — a disparity that will worsen with new 

Minorities are not very political dude. You're just saying it's left because democrats support equality and justice for all.

Here's a thought I pose, say we were a dictatorship, no parties, but a minority group were being persecuted and they rebelled and burnt buildings, was it left wing ideology fueled? 

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Here's a thought I pose, say we were a dictatorship, no parties, but a minority group were being persecuted and they rebelled and burnt buildings, was it left wing ideology fueled? 

Nonsense, "persecuted"? Are you serious?

I've never been persecuted, I've never been mistreated, I'm not a victim to any systemic oppression, and I am a "minority". 

♾️

Just now, Devin said:

What's your point? Republicans are anti black, they're only left with Democrat by process of elimination, if there was a right wing black party they'd be in it.

Don't pivot lol, you said BLM was a BLACK organization not a LEFT organization remember? And I said that still means they're left because the majority of the black population is democrat. That is the point lol

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Don't pivot lol, you said BLM was a BLACK organization not a LEFT organization remember? And I said that still means they're left because the majority of the black population is democrat. That is the point lol

no they're not, only 58% are registered to even vote and 18% vote republican, that's less than half.

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Devin dude come on now youre starting to repeat all that nonsense. 

I know people who are republican that happen to be black, I don't understand how people think it's the anti black party lol

Lol, Marijuana was legal here for 200 years, then we had desegregation and black rights, then we had the war on drugs. Where are most drugs bought sold and used Orb? You ever hear of DEA raids on colleges, big college drug ring busts?

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

Lol, Marijuana was legal here for 200 years, then we had desegregation and black rights, then we had the war on drugs. Where are most drugs bought sold and used Orb? You ever hear of DEA raids on colleges, big college drug ring busts?

A college and a poor neighborhood with broken families are completely different things to be comparing. 

I acknowledge that the war on drugs was indeed a way to oppress black and brown peeps though. Not cool.

♾️

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

I acknowledge that the war on drugs was indeed a way to oppress black and brown peeps though. Not cool.

Is, Is a way.

You can't rationally look at the situation and not see what it is doing to the black community.

Edited by Devin

@Devin I'm done arguing on this, I'm not competent enough to anyways 😅

All I know is where I live I have many friends of different skin shades that are conservative and life is awesome! 

I don't agree with them on everything and I will admit some of their views can be repressive. 

I very much support all races, sexualities, etc. 

I guess I'm actually center right? Idk

♾️

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

LOL, is it a war on drugs or not, we all know who's buying the damn drugs, and we all know NO ONE is doing anything to them.

I think that's a consequence on how the cops operate. They naturally prioritize the drug dealers. Not the buyers. 

Plus the dealers are usually more dangerous than some kid in college who wants to do coke and drink beers. 

A drug dealer has a boss and that boss has a boss and so on, its a whole network that leads to some kind of "blood money". 

♾️

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

That's what I was saying, minority doesn't mean left,  that's right wing propaganda crap.

To be fair both sides make that assumption, can we agree on that? I lived in NYC so I just assumed that most minorities are democrat.

Edited by Orb

♾️