What Political Values do you Align With Most?

What is your Political Leaning?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• Left
    • Right
    • Moderate
    • Dont Care
    • Independent

@Jonas Long  I said I don't see more poverty. Not that ive never seen poverty. And haha they don't eat little fishes anymore they're living stable lives now that was their childhood 🙂.

im saying that people make it seem like poverty is on the rise and theres more oppression when in reality its actually lessening. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

11 minutes ago, Orb said:

The fundamental beliefs I have issues with held in this country are the following: 

-It's all rich peoples fault (encouraging contempt for those who made a good life for themselves)

-I can't do anything because the systems rigged against me (I've seen people come from cuba/Haiti with nothing and make something for themselves and family)

-the idea that little kids should change their gender (gender transition for children is very dangerous, it leads to no longer being able to experience orgasms, also it messes up the entire hormonal system, leads to depression and increased anxiety, check out detransitioners stories on youtube truly sad stuff)

-White people naturally have an advantage because of their ancestry, no White people will ever suffer as much as minorities since they are more favored by the system (which is laughable, I know White people who were so poor they would eat little fish they caught in canals because they couldn't even buy groceries). Basically the White supremacy shit

I think those are the fundamental beliefs I take issue with currently. 

I won't blame any side from now on I'll only talk about the specific beliefs. 

THIS is gaslighting.  Nobody here said they wanted any of those things or believe any of those things.

Edited by Jonas Long

Just now, Jonas Long said:

THIS is gaslighting.  Nobody here said they wanted any of those things or believe any if those things

How the hell is that gaslighting? I didn't mention anyone on this thread, I'm saying the beliefs held in this country that I take issue with, not this thread. 

Jesus christ 😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy I appreciate your view on stuff. It's less polarized feeling. 

The fundamental beliefs I have issues with held in this country are the following: 

-It's all rich peoples fault (encouraging contempt for those who made a good life for themselves)

-I can't do anything because the systems rigged against me (I've seen people come from cuba/Haiti with nothing and make something for themselves and family)

-the idea that little kids should change their gender (gender transition for children is very dangerous, it leads to no longer being able to experience orgasms, also it messes up the entire hormonal system, leads to depression and increased anxiety, check out detransitioners stories on youtube truly sad stuff)

-White people naturally have an advantage because of their ancestry, no White people will ever suffer as much as minorities since they are more favored by the system (which is laughable, I know White people who were so poor they would eat little fish they caught in canals because they couldn't even buy groceries). Basically the White supremacy shit

I think those are the fundamental beliefs I take issue with currently. 

I won't blame any side from now on I'll only talk about the specific beliefs. 

So flip it, that's what you don't want, what DO you want? 

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

How the hell is that gaslighting? I didn't mention anyone on this thread, I'm saying the beliefs held in this country that I take issue with, not this thread. 

Jesus christ 😂

The beliefs held in this country by whom, exactly?  I don't know anybody who holds these beliefs.

Edited by Jonas Long

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

The beliefs held in this country by whom, exactly?  I don't know anybody who holds these beliefs.

Really? Okay 👍 

@Orb It's just "out of the vortex", sloppy thinking. But if we are bothered by out of the vortex sloppy thinking, we  go there ourselves. You can't exclude anything because to exclude it you focus on it, and you never step outside of Now. Out of the Vortex thinking happens to democrats and republicans alike. It really has nothing to do with them or anyone. 

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

So flip it, that's what you don't want, what DO you want? 

A country where the citizens actually appreciate it and people help each other out but see each other as empowered beings and never victims. 

A society where every human being will lift you up and empower you but will leave it to you to actually succeed for yourself. 

The perfect balance between individual/collective. 

@Jonas Long just to clarify, that post was specifically just my answer to mandy. I wasn't referring to anyone in the thread. I don't have any issues with anyone here. I was just venting my disagreements with ideas held in this country deep down.

@Mandy thank you for your unfettered perspective. It's contagious 🙂

Just now, Orb said:

A country where the citizens actually appreciate it and people help each other out but see each other as empowered beings and never victims. 

A society where every human being will lift you up and empower you but will leave it to you to actually succeed for yourself. 

The perfect balance between individual/collective. 

I can love and appreciate this country and many others but also see failings ascribed to it, especially around the issue of the military and our history and where we're going with that. I think it's crucial to be able to love and also see clearly the contrasts. What defines this country? Borders? An idea? An image of a flag? 

Again, under the influence of Source, or under the influence of discordant thought. 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Jonas Long just to clarify, that post was specifically just my answer to mandy. I wasn't referring to anyone in the thread. I don't have any issues with anyone here. I was just venting my disagreements with ideas held in this country deep down.

What is your basis for believing those ideas are held in this country deep down?  Has anyone ever expressed these feelings to you, any one real face to face person?

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

I don't.  You're gaslighting the whole country.  I've only ever heard fox News claim that people believe those things.

Have you not seen the governor in California is allowing gender affirming care for children in California? That's a nice way of saying they allow children to transition to another gender there. A decision that is fine to make as an adult but not okay if you're a literal child and the consequences can be disastrous. 

You've never seen videos on white supremacy in America? They're all over the place lol come on. 

People have always had contempt for the rich, it's a trend as old as time. 

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I can love and appreciate this country and many others but also see failings ascribed to it, especially around the issue of the military and our history and where we're going with that. I think it's crucial to be able to love and also see clearly the contrasts. What defines this country? Borders? An idea? An image of a flag? 

Again, under the influence of Source, or under the influence of discordant thought. 

My description resonated 100 percent. I didn't feel any discord at all reading it over. 

9 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I don't.  You're gaslighting the whole country.  I've only ever heard fox News claim that people believe those things.

Gaslighting is a term I'd personally only reserve for extreme cases, I don't think it's generally helpful or conducive to good mind opening conversation to accuse someone of gaslighting. We all avoid, we have to in order to focus, it's how the mind works and it's wisdom as well. Letting go of a perspective that's really hurting can seem a lot like gaslighting. Is it a term that heals or hurts in the way it's used mostly? Does it point awareness to, or does it point the finger at? We can't meet in conversation, or be the change we seek if there's a vendetta to make the other wrong. 

Youtube Channel