Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

Just now, Mandy said:

.org is a major part of the branding, or he would just use "actualized".

If he had gone for .tv it would be part of the branding too. The goal is you remember how to type the site's URL to get back there. Not really relevant now because of google and stuff, but it's a good business tactic especially if you have a small business with little visibility. You need your audience to remember how to reach out to you.

4201 is my number

I'm pretty sure .org is better for SEO search than .tv too. So, .com is the best, while .org is second best because it also gives decent SEO results.

Something like .tv doesn't have much social authority nor credibility. It's also not as easy to remember because people are mostly used to .com, .org or regional extensions (.co, .de, .fr, etc).

Edited by Serenity

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

On 12/28/2022 at 1:32 PM, Saylor Twift said:

Several months ago, Leo started talking about his plans to totally revamp actualized.org. He talked about how he wanted to improve his forum in various ways including improving moderation, improving how guidelines are enforced, improving the quality of discussion, making it a more inclusive and welcoming environment for women etc. He made it sound like he had somewhat of a vision. He even released a video called “The Next Evolution Of Actualized.org Teachings” about his plans for the future of his platform. It sounded like he wanted his forum to be a place where people could actually wake up instead of just talking about waking up, and have quality conversation about worthwhile topics.

So, fast forward several months… What has Leo accomplished in that time? Let’s take a look.

1)     Called everyone idiots for not thinking pedophilia is love.

2)     Rambled about an alien kangaroo mouse.

3)     Jacked off about how he was more awake than everybody.

Wow! That is a very unique vision, Leo! Should I be impressed now?

Yeah, uhhh…. If that doesn’t seem to make sense, it’s only because It doesn’t FUCKING MAKE SENSE!

That's because he is all about empty promises and a huge ego that is only meant to suffice his own needs and the size of mount everest.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Right now there's a thread on Actualized that is called the constructive criticism of Leo and lots of fair points being made on it. I hope Leo listens carefully and takes the feedback and improves his behavior. But what I see is nothing but arrogant constant defending from him.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Right now there's a thread on Actualized that is called the constructive criticism of Leo and lots of fair points being made on it. I hope Leo listens carefully and takes the feedback and improves his behavior. But what I see is nothing but arrogant constant defending from him.

Yeah. It's fucking ridiculous.

I read what Leo wrote and logged off. I don't want to use that forum anymore.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Yeah. It's fucking ridiculous.

I read what Leo wrote and logged off. I don't want to use that forum anymore.

It's going beyond ridiculous. So many people are complaining on the thread and yet he acts like everyone else is wrong except him. 

It appears as though he gets enjoyment/high out of purposely triggering and controlling people. 

Edited by Cupcake

Went and read over some of the thread. 

“Well, actually shame is a powerful technique. Up to a point. But I have been moving away from it.”

Shame is the root of thought cycles. Shaming is hurtful & deepens repression. 
Feeling and expressing is where Freedom is. 

“Humility is an extremely advanced self-deception mechanism.”

Humility is intrinsic, noticed when there is less thoughts. 

“You certainly will never understand the things I talk about given your know-it-all attitude.”

😂😂🤣🤣 Ooooooookayyy… 🤣🤣😂 What!? 😂 Can you see the cycle here? 

“It's these kinds of attitudes that makes me treat the audience as dumb.”

🥱🤦‍♂️ 

Spirituality isn’t work, it is Freedom, thinking about spirituality is a disease, just express, embrace, empty, & be one with the Creator.  
There. Is. No. Teaching! 
We can make recommendations to each other about how to notice thoughts/ distortions, but it really is just Love being free.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

What the fuck. 😳

"You are so stupid it hurts.

But keep going. Make a fool of yourself.

You think you are humble? You more arrogant than me. How dare you think for one second you are more conscious than me.

You have to clue what Consciousness is!

You are utterly full of shit. And I see through all of your games. The only reason I allow you here is out of LOVE. But you are too stupid to see the LOVE I gave you.

And when you finally realize this, it will KILL YOU!

Do not think for one second you understand me.

The LOVE I gave you was impossible."

"Games, games, games...

Keep playing your games.

You ain't foolin' me, only yourselves.

The arrogance exists because you're infinitely more conscious than you. And you don't understand that.

You actually believe we're equal. On the same field. You don't even know what field I'm on!

You're kidding yourselves 

How can you believe this shit? It's so stupid to think you understand reality better than me. 

Are you fucking kidding???

Lol

When you realize how stupid you were for doubting me, you'll shit yourself laughing.

LEO!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!"

Love is intrinsic.

Leo, the need to know & the need to be the one who knows is hurting you, & it will destroy you. 

Get back into the Body. 

As soon as you think you have It, you lost It. The sands of time will just keep slipping through your fingers. ‘My teaching’ ‘I am God’ ‘The one mind that will understand you’. Nobody owns spirituality man, stop pretending to not pretend. This Dream is here for us to Play. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Blessed2  you have been banned by Leo Gura for making stupid remarks. 🤣

It just keeps getting worse.

Perhaps at this point I should just ban his forum from my browser altogether. I hate finding out what's going on there but it's so dystopian it's hard to ignore. 

Any idea how to let go for good, or stop the worrying? 

oi.png

horror.png

@Serenity keep the faith that Leo Gura will eventually be banned from the public space for the sake of emotional and psychological safety of people who come in contact with him and his abuse. 

Have faith that one day people will wake up and get out of his shackles he has put on them. 

That's the only way to be positive about it. 

3 hours ago, Cupcake said:

@Serenity keep the faith that Leo Gura will eventually be banned from the public space for the sake of emotional and psychological safety of people who come in contact with him and his abuse. 

Have faith that one day people will wake up and get out of his shackles he has put on them. 

That's the only way to be positive about it. 

Leo needs to stop harming psychologically his followers on the forum for sure... But I think above all he needs help and psychological care for himself. Obviously, he's not doing well. It's very sad.

Kinda reminds me of an Amy Winehouse type of situation where you're just witnessing someone getting worse and worse, if it makes sense.