Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

I love the wind and the rain, so beautiful right now, I'm a ways from large bodies of water but the rainy windy days remind me of rainy days on a coast, the rain smell with the gusts. It's like the storm before the calm, I tend to analogize weather with cycles of life and it tends to bring up the thought that seasons of life change and I love that we have the different seasons and weather of both.

Edited by Devin

I bought rice a while ago and put it in the lower cabinet, and my husband cooks with it a lot and had believed that we were out of it, so I said I had a secret and I ceremoniously opened the cabinet, but he looked unimpressed so I explained there was an entire bag of rice in there, and then he said. "If you want to show me a secret, it helps not to stand in front of it." Hit me like the most profoundly deep common sense that it is. 😂

Youtube Channel  

I'm sooo happy about whis whole awakening thing. It's becoming clearer and clearer that this is indeed what I've been looking for. The quantum field stuff... It feels exactly as magical as I've been wanting to feel for so long. There is magic. Which is why the thought that there is no magic feels so off.

There must be an effortless way.