Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

Posted (edited)

I appreciate all of you who are on this path. This is the real work that helps people, even if it's just one person.

I know how it feels when the conditioning is so vast that it's like a giant onion of insanity. I know how it feels when this healing process begins to take over and it truly doesn't make any sense how the healing unfolds. 

I know the waves of doubt/bliss on this path.

It's like unconditional Love "knows" all of your inner wounds and heals them over apparent time. Yet, you aren't in control of the Love healing you. Rest assured, if your heart is sincere, all will resolve itself.

I encourage anyone reading this to keep on pushing through. Continue meditation, continue allowing emotions instead of averting from them, accept the help from your friends/family. 

I'm feeling lovey today, I love you all 🙏❤️🌎

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@Mandy

Such a great thread. ♥️

Was noticing the role of appreciation this morning and how it’s so easy to conceptualize or think past the miracle of direct experience. Was noticing this about t-shirts that actually fit well. It’s so easy to think ‘well of course, people are trying to make money and so are selling better fitting t-shirts’ etc, while in accordance with direct experience This is just unfolding indicative of what’s appearing.