Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

@Phil 😂 That's awesome, but the loud music in the car is ok! I just adore breakable shit, I especially love to collect antique clocks that don't work. I've got one of those owl clocks with the eyes that move back and forth. Something very fun and symbolic about a clock that's too antiquated to be useful. 

Youtube Channel  

44 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Phil 😂 That's awesome, but the loud music in the car is ok! I just adore breakable shit, I especially love to collect antique clocks that don't work. I've got one of those owl clocks with the eyes that move back and forth. Something very fun and symbolic about a clock that's too antiquated to be useful. 

As they kept on I’d keep pushing the button saying ‘man, I really need to get this this fixed’.

30 minutes ago, Orb said:

Wait a second....I think its been a whole YEAR of this forum being active. Happy late anniversary for the forum!

🎉🎉

I remember the day I first visited here. I was SO done with the other forum. I had grown sceptical even, of non-duality forums / communities etc. But this place has shown it's quality. And the earlier nightmare is slowly passing into a mere memory.

It's been quite a year! So much insight, and so much to be thankful for.

There must be an effortless way.

Appreciating one of my nieces saying
"I just have to tell you, I LOVE being with you!". ❤️

Also she just loves cleaning and organizing, really. So whenever she is here she just loves to help clean my room with me. She doesn't even seem to do it to please me. It has felt so difficult to do it on my own so with her it has felt much easier and created a momentum. 

On 5/28/2023 at 9:04 AM, Orb said:

I appreciate @Mandy for starting this thread. 🙏 

😊 I appreciate you for posting in it!

4 hours ago, Orb said:

Wait a second....I think its been a whole YEAR of this forum being active. Happy late anniversary for the forum!

Since March I think. 👏

Youtube Channel  

Appreciating my mom and her awesomeness. All our arguments have only made our relationship better! 

Also, today we are gonna grill burgers and hot dogs for her birthday in a few hours and I am soooo excited!! I even fasted all day just to get more hyped for the fuckin burgers. 

♾️