Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

Appreciating how quickly things can turn around! 

Been searching for a job and someone reached out to me saying that they like the skillet shown on my resume and want me to apply to work in their company, it's a remote job that pays very well!!! Woohoo!

♾️

Appreciating a man named Chad who makes sandwiches and wraps at a nearby supermarket. His attitude is bright and full of joy. He opened up to me in the short moments we had to chat while he prepared my chicken tender wraps. He was once in a better position financially but due to life situations had to pick up a job making sandwiches and wraps for $15 an hour all day long (keep in mind he's in his 40's). He works 50+ hours every week just doing that yet every time I see him he's full of joy and a childlike innocence. 

THAT is what happens when you let Love/God into your life. THAT is "the way", with that attitude life will always take care of him. 

♾️

I barely got any money left and I'm in a bit of a bind but I appreciate the hell out of it! 

Knowing the infinitude that I am means enjoying life like a Rollercoaster ride, this is what it's for! 

I want to feel the full range of life! 

Alignment is the first step!

Thanks to Phil, Mandy, James for talking with me and providing guidance 🙏

♾️

Life is filling up with many adventures and opportunities to serve others. 

It's like the momentum for creation was slow for many years and now it's beginning to speed up exponentially 🙂

So much healing, so many wounds being shown to all so they can be healed by the expression of them.

This is appreciated 🙏.

Appreciating also that no matter what job we do, essentially it's the same task: to be kind and loving to our brothers and sisters. 

Appreciating church, it's amazing honestly. 💙🙏

♾️

Really appreciating the truth of not knowing and the sweetness of innocence. 

Yesterday a friend told me her 3 yr old granddaughter was looking at an old picture of grandma and her kids taken long ago when they were about the same age, and when her granddaughter saw the picture she got excited and asked grandma,  ‘where’s your kids!? We can play with them!’.