Crap Goggles

Blessed2

@Blessed2what ddo you mean by crap goggles? You mean beliefs? I didn't get that.

I think you mean perspective like a worldview?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Blessed2what ddo you mean by crap goggles? You mean beliefs? I didn't get that.

I think you mean perspective like a worldview?

Like when you wear red tinted glasses, everything seems red.

And when you wear crap goggles, everything seems crap. 

There must be an effortless way.

20 minutes ago, Reena said:

You can be complete and whole and still lack motivation. A simple reason can be loss of interest in something that was once very interesting.

Complete & whole is literal, as in there isn’t “something else” (which that which is complete & whole could be lacking). 

Just now, Blessed2 said:

Like when you wear red tinted glasses, everything seems red.

And when you wear crap goggles, everything seems crap. 

But there has to be an underlying reason why you're wearing crap goggles in the first place?

I think it's a cyclic thing.

For example a person who is suffering from depression might wear crap goggles(the crap goggles being the depression) and find everything depressing around him. Maybe nothing feels pleasant to him. Yet what's the cause of those crap goggles? It could be that he is addicted to something and this addiction issue the underlying cause of his depression, the feeling that he isn't able to resolve that addiction. I think we wear crap goggles for a reason. Once we get to the reason and uproot the reason from its existence the crap goggles automatically go away.

Am I right?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

But there has to be an underlying reason why you're wearing crap goggles in the first place?

Innocence.

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

For example a person who is suffering from depression might wear crap goggles(the crap goggles being the depression) and find everything depressing around him.

Depression is a concept that the crap goggles project.

9 minutes ago, Reena said:

It could be that he is addicted to something and this addiction issue the underlying cause of his depression, the feeling that he isn't able to resolve that addiction.

Addiction is also a concept that the crap goggles project.

11 minutes ago, Reena said:

Once we get to the reason and uproot the reason from its existence the crap goggles automatically go away.

The "reason" is just innocence.

I think the way to get those crap goggles off isn't really even trying to take them off per se, but more like just understanding that what you're seeing is what the goggles show you, not the "real world" so to speak, and you kind of just lose interest to it I guess.

I actually haven't yet quite discovered how to lay them down. Meditation and expression seems to help. @Phil and @Mandy can probably help you with that better.

There is no such thing as multiple mental disorders like depression, personality disorders, addiction etc.

There's only one illness which is called Acute Misapprehension Syndrome (AMAS) and all other illnesses are a byproduct/projection of that one.

AMAS is most simply put when you're confused with who you are and what's the true state of affairs.

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Innocence.

Depression is a concept that the crap goggles project.

Addiction is also a concept that the crap goggles project.

The "reason" is just innocence.

I think the way to get those crap goggles off isn't really even trying to take them off per se, but more like just understanding that what you're seeing is what the goggles show you, not the "real world" so to speak, and you kind of just lose interest to it I guess.

I actually haven't yet quite discovered how to lay them down. Meditation and expression seems to help. @Phil and @Mandy can probably help you with that better.

There is no such thing as multiple mental disorders like depression, personality disorders, addiction etc.

There's only one illness which is called Acute Misapprehension Syndrome (AMAS) and all other illnesses are a byproduct/projection of that one.

AMAS is most simply put when you're confused with who you are and what's the true state of affairs.

Don't know about that. Seems like you discovered a new disorder. But it would be far fetched to say that disorders don't exist. I mean what are the doctors all over the planet curing then? You're being way too radical saying that disorders don't exist. Mental illness is a very difficult topic and a real one.

16 minutes ago, Reena said:

Seems like you discovered a new disorder.

Jokingly, yeah.

17 minutes ago, Reena said:

But it would be far fetched to say that disorders don't exist. I mean what are the doctors all over the planet curing then?

That's because doctors, researchers, people at WHO are all suffering from AMAS, but not realizing it, assuming it's just how life is.

It's the most widespread illness in the world. If WHO would recognize the sickness, they'd go into a pandemic mode, way more seriously than they did with Covid.

55 minutes ago, Reena said:

Weird as it may sound, there isn’t a reason. At least, not thought wise. Thoughts can ‘point’ to this ‘reason’, but there isn’t a thought which is the reason. 

As ‘pointing’ goes; what appears to forget, forgets by appearing. 

The belief / misidentification is that there are people, and you’re a person. The truth is these are thoughts, not finite things. 

Hence meditation, emptying ‘the cup’. As the activity of thinking / thoughts settles Being remains, without any obscuring beliefs. 

I think it's a cyclic thing.

Thought implies there are separate finite things, and therein cyclic things. 

Thought implies this about perception & sensation. 

Feeling is appearing as sensation, perception & thoughts. 

The thoughts ‘implying’ are apparent, appearance, and not separate finite things. 

For example a person who is suffering from depression might wear crap goggles(the crap goggles being the depression) and find everything depressing around him. Maybe nothing feels pleasant to him. Yet what's the cause of those crap goggles? It could be that he is addicted to something and this addiction issue the underlying cause of his depression, the feeling that he isn't able to resolve that addiction. I think we wear crap goggles for a reason. Once we get to the reason and uproot the reason from its existence the crap goggles automatically go away.

Am I right?

Thought implies there is a separate finite thing called a person. What’s overlooked is that that is, a thought, and that the thought appeared, and there is no reason. Every ‘reason’ is, another presently appearing thought. 

‘Find every thing depressing’ is the believing of thoughts, that there are things, and that there is someone finding every thing depressing. It’s the thought which feels off, because the thought isn’t true. The thought about there being separate selves and things feels off to that which is aware and does not know there are separate selves or things, because there aren’t. 

Likewise the thought “maybe nothing feels pleasant to him” is the assumption there are things, and none of these things, feel pleasant, to him. The thought feels off to feeling because feeling is aware and there is no “him”. The thought, ‘the feeling that he isn’t able to resolve that addiction’ is again the assumption there is a he, which is separate of feeling. The belief can be dispelled, but not solved, because it’s a belief (not an actual problem). 

Suffering (discord / the crap goggles) doesn’t have a cause… such as ‘in a past’… but is descriptive of how an appearing thought feels, now. Thoughts can be about other-than-now, even though there is not other than now. Thought is creator-creating-creation. (Perfection). 

41 minutes ago, Reena said:

Don't know about that. Seems like you discovered a new disorder. But it would be far fetched to say that disorders don't exist.

The thought appeared, “Acute Misapprehension Syndrome (AMAS)”. 

Humor aside, was as a new disorder actually discovered? 

If not, why then would it be far fetched to say that disorders don’t exist (and in actuality thoughts appear). 

I mean what are the doctors all over the planet curing then?

The body, doctor, doctor’s office and world are one indivisible whole. 

There isn’t “this other thing” being cured. 

There may be the thought that there is, and that thought might be believed. 

You're being way too radical saying that disorders don't exist. Mental illness is a very difficult topic and a real one.

This is projection. An emotion is felt. The very reasonless discord & guidance talked about. But the thought arises, ‘you’re…’ and the message isn’t heard. 

The “cyclic” aspect of thought is the addition of ‘the separate self’ of thoughts. As in, “this is projection”… is changed in terms of interpretation, to “he’s saying I’m projecting”. The ‘cyclic thought activity’ is like planes circling an airport, of runaways, of emotions. 

The end of projection is the acknowledgment of the emotion felt. 

The acknowledgment of the emotion felt is the end of projection. 

So to speak, perhaps a worthwhile question is… why do doctors believe thoughts as labels & prescribe medication, rather than talking about discord, emotional guidance, alignment & truth. 

Put another way…. 

@Reena @Joseph Maynor

As thoughts arise about there being separate selves and a past, and these thoughts are believed, misidentification and therein suffering is experienced. 

(It’s not that Phil and @Mandy are a problem or have a problem, it’s that there is no Phil, Mandy, or problem). 

The discord is only of the thoughts. 

But apparently deflectionprojection happen. 

The wildest craziest possibility is of course the actuality or the truth… ‘multiplicity of perspectives’, pluralization of feeling as ‘feelings’, are fundamentally discordant beliefs

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

The thought appeared, “Acute Misapprehension Syndrome (AMAS)”. 

Humor aside, was as a new disorder actually discovered? 

If not, why then would it be far fetched to say that disorders don’t exist (and in actuality thoughts appear). 

The body, doctor, doctor’s office and world are one indivisible whole. 

There isn’t “this other thing” being cured. 

There may be the thought that there is, and that thought might be believed. 

This is projection. An emotion is felt. The very reasonless discord & guidance talked about. But the thought arises, ‘you’re…’ and the message isn’t heard. 

The “cyclic” aspect of thought is the addition of ‘the separate self’ of thoughts. As in, “this is projection”… is changed in terms of interpretation, to “he’s saying I’m projecting”. The ‘cyclic thought activity’ is like planes circling an airport, of runaways, of emotions. 

The end of projection is the acknowledgment of the emotion felt. 

The acknowledgment of the emotion felt is the end of projection. 

So to speak, perhaps a worthwhile question is… why do doctors believe thoughts as labels & prescribe medication, rather than talking about discord, emotional guidance, alignment & truth. 

True, working in a hospital, docs really don't address discord at all. We have vascular surgery here. Docs don't care about the discord patients feel which is one of the main causes why they suffer. Patients are left in thought stories about "what might happen, what did they really mean by that, and really really many "what if's"" Example: Patients have one of theirs toes removed, still suffer, go home, come back again - second toe removed - piece by piece, whereas they suffer from immense discord, projection, future "fear"...we call it the "salami technique". It's all just very superficial and profit-oriented.

Although we provide spiritual welfare too, as it's a christian hospital. 

On 3/9/2024 at 10:02 AM, Someone here said:

@Phil he is deluded because of you . You are responsible for this .

The strange dilemma that exists is that if we say life is a just a thought then we may be confining everything to being a perception being deciphered by our brain..and enter a mind/ body problem. Saying the whole world is a thought is no deferential than any other belief system.  

When you are sick you go to the fucking doctor..you don't say illness is a thought .

ffs.

Deflection & projection happen very quickly. Light “speed”. Either it’s very tricky, or, felt. 

If it seems like there is someone here being singled out, it’s tricky indeed. 

(While there is no ‘it’ / ‘reason’ / blame is an emotion / identification as the finite body is suffering). 

It seems most often discord & alignment are felt & clear in hindsight. 

In taking pause, discord & alignment are felt actually, which is to say, presently. 

Foresight ensues. 

Hence, not taking pause, deflecting & projecting… there is little or no foresight, which sounds like ‘I’m bored’ (cyclic thought(s) ), ‘I don’t know what I want to do with my life’ (cyclic thought(s) ) etc. 

As @Blessed2 mentioned (innocence)… there just isn’t a ‘reason’ or ‘separate self’ at fault. 

(Blame is an emotion, emotion is felt, emotion is intrinsic guidance). 

What appears to forget, forgets by appearing. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Put another way…. 

@Reena @Joseph Maynor

As thoughts arise about there being separate selves and a past, and these thoughts are believed, misidentification and therein suffering is experienced. 

(It’s not that Phil and @Mandy are a problem or have a problem, it’s that there is no Phil, Mandy, or problem). 

The discord is only of the thoughts. 

But apparently deflectionprojection happen. 

The wildest craziest possibility is of course the actuality or the truth… ‘multiplicity of perspectives’, pluralization of feeling as ‘feelings’, are fundamentally discordant beliefs

The "no self" lingo seems like a sneaky way to avoid any criticism or accountability.  Is like how can I be blamed for anything or be held accountable for anything if there are no separate selves.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor The interpretation is that SOMEONE is being sneaky. The thought, right now, is sneaky. No one here is saying anything that hasn't been said for thousands of years. It's all here in the Tao, and countless other places. We're still digging up old scripts and translating new stuff everyday. Same message. 

https://ccnmtl.columbia.edu/services/dropoff/china_civ_temp/week03/pdfs/taoteching2.pdf

The guidelines are based on the Tao, Lao Tzu, Buddha, Jesus by the way. That's what's shared here, translated in 2024 language, maybe with some rick rolls and fun every now and then. It's not stuff Phil and Mandy came up with to oppress anyone. If you feel oppressed or powerlessness, there's an emotional scale for that. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor The interpretation is that SOMEONE is being sneaky. The thought, right now, is sneaky. No one here is saying anything that hasn't been said for thousands of years. It's all here in the Tao, and countless other places. We're still digging up old scripts and translating new stuff everyday. Same message. 

https://ccnmtl.columbia.edu/services/dropoff/china_civ_temp/week03/pdfs/taoteching2.pdf

The guidelines are based on the Tao by the way. 

It's not stuff Phil and Mandy came up with to oppress anyone. If you feel oppressed or powerlessness, there's an emotional scale for that. 

Well yeah, that's the issue.  Can you give me a quote to look in the Tao Te Ching?

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Well yeah, that's the issue.  Can you give me a quote to look in the Tao Te Ching?

What's the issue? If you mediate for 3 hours you can read through it in far less time than that. It's worth it. 

Youtube Channel  

Yeah, it's absolutely, beautifully, liberatingly not your fault!!

Believing thought is absolutely innocent, because you are not the believer; you are a belief.

You are not the thinker; you are a thought.

You are not identifying as you; you are what's being identified as.

Self can't get out of self.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I've read the Tao Te Ching dozens upon dozens of times.  It's one of my favorite spiritual texts of all time.

Then, what is your issue here with "no self"? That's the crux of the thing, in case you missed it, dozens of times.