Crap Goggles

Blessed2

You know that you have crap goggles on when you experience the first two bars of the emotional scale.

And when you notice you have crap goggles on, DO NOT BELIEVE ANY THOUGHT. EVERY THOUGHT IS BULLSHIT WHEN YOU HAVE THE CRAP GOGGLES ON.

"I am having crap goggles on and everything I see is FALSE."

Even time, memories and what you think you know about the future is distorted and deceptive when crap goggles are on. THE PAST AND THE FUTURE IS DISTORTED AND FALSE WHEN YOU HAVE THE CRAP GOGGLES ON.

Like The Matrix. You're being decieved about the entirety of life, existence, past, future, EVERYTHING. IT IS A FALSE REALITY.

You may doubt what I'm saying, BUT EVEN THAT IS THE DOING OF THE CRAP GOGGLES.

What to do about the goggles?

Nothing really.

Just sit with it. Wait it out. They will go off.

"Just wait?! But tomorrow is going to be the same... I'll wake up in the morning and I'll still feel like this..."

THAT'S THE CRAP GOGGLES.

There must be an effortless way.

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Someone oughta make The Matrix but instead of the green code, everything would be made of dog shit.

Then Neo would wake up and find out he never was a human but a cat, being put to sleep by dogs who created the Matrix to torture and enslave all cats.

6 minutes ago, noomii said:

What about the other bars that don't feel good?

It probably goes all the way to pessimism or boredom honestly. But it might be easier to see with the first two bars. Or maybe not.

What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life. That there’s something shitty about the world. You don’t know what it is but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad.

29 minutes ago, noomii said:

🙏😂

What about the other bars that don't feel good?

Obviously it sounds “personal” as all get out - but, the suppression is the thought (and believing of)… “don’t feel good”. 

The ‘situation’ is that weird, and that sensitive. 

One really must stop and consider, how do I know what good feels like? 

How do I know what’s “not good”? 

And realize deeply, truly - I don’t. 

I’ve been assuming all along. 

I don’t know… anything. 

I don’t even know… that there is… knowing. 

Truly, there is nothing personal. It’s only beliefs that are triggered.

Why?

The Truth. 

🤍

The ‘crap goggles’ are simply… judgement. 

Knowing. 

Knower.

Mistaken identity. 

Innocence. 

Goggles were always crap, even the Prada and Dior ones.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 3/8/2024 at 1:57 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

Take a step back and redouble efforts.  There's always another day.  That's one of the great things.  We get lots of tries

On 3/8/2024 at 7:29 AM, Blessed2 said:

THAT'S THE CRAP GOGGLES ⬆️ 

The refusal of acknowledgment of the first two bars is the constant projection of… the first two bars.

Is resistance actual? Like there is a sensation, feeling to move away from This. Inspecting that This cannot be removed or move away from, releases tension. Spira said "No one can put happiness into you from the outside, suffering is our own doing", that somehow helped realizing that I can choose to move away or let's say how to deal with "impatience, boredom, irritation". Maybe that's acknowledging.

Edited by Nadosa

2 hours ago, Nadosa said:

Is resistance actual?

Vibrational. 

2 hours ago, Nadosa said:

Like there is a sensation, feeling to move away from This. Inspecting that This cannot be removed or move away from, releases tension. Spira said "No one can put happiness into you from the outside, suffering is our own doing", that somehow helped realizing that I can choose to move away or let's say how to deal with "impatience, boredom, irritation". Maybe that's acknowledging.

Yes, totally. Contraction & de-contraction (sensation). Belief wise, conditioning & de-conditioning (discord). Happiness wise, resistance to experience & non-resistance. Emptying & filling. 

I was just reading I Am That (Nisargadatta) and at one point he says: "You are suffering from acute misapprehension."

That line kind of stopped me on my tracks all of a sudden.

YES.

Acute misapprehension.

All that comes before boredom is just a symptom of: Acute misapprehension.

YOU. ARE. VERY. DRUNK.

GO. HOME.

I'm gonna start a doctor's office and show the patients only the emotional scale and if they point at anything lower than boredom, I'll give them a diagnosis of Acute misapprehension. 

You’ll know you’re happy when you don’t need to work on getting happy anymore.  Happiness becomes persistent.  This is one thing spirituality offers is elevated happiness.  I’ve seen people disagree with this on here, so I’m only speaking from my own experience.  For a while I was working a lot on happiness trying to explore it.  It’s not really a weakness for me, but I know it is for others.  I’m pretty happy, almost too happy.  Being too happy has some downsides.  You’re so happy that you can do nothing and you’re cool with that.  Unhappiness is good for motivation.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You’ll know you’re happy when you don’t need to work on getting happy anymore.  Happiness becomes persistent.  This is one thing spirituality offers is elevated happiness.  I’ve seen people disagree with this on here, so I’m only speaking from my own experience.  For a while I was working a lot on happiness trying to explore it.  It’s not really a weakness for me, but I know it is for others.  I’m pretty happy, almost too happy.  Being too happy has some downsides.  You’re so happy that you can do nothing and you’re cool with that.  Unhappiness is good for motivation.

I think happiness also becomes a Motivation - let's say for example if you are enthusiastic about creating music and if that's your work.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Motivation is action with a motive, and is a facade of thoughts about a separate self - doing. The chief motive is along the lines of - so I’ll feel better, be happier, more whole, complete and fulfilled. The indirect underlying belief is that you are not already happiness, whole & complete beyond measure.

You can be complete and whole and still lack motivation. A simple reason can be loss of interest in something that was once very interesting.