Emotional Bypassing Is A Sign Of Intelligence.

Phil

1 hour ago, Phil said:

There’s nothing wrong with beliefs about mind or that ism’s hold fundamental aspects of mind or death or egos for that matter. 

‘The world is consciousness’ is ‘things are consciousness’, or, panpsychism. 

Nothing wrong per se with believing ism’s either, just pointing out it isn’t a shared belief. 

Yes it is shared by some.  But yet your consciousness of what reality is can transcend belief. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Have you ever considered that it's possible to "go beyond" consciousness?

Consciousness is used differently in all the different spiritual schools. But I'm getting a feel for the version you're using.

If you believe stuff like "Mind is reality" and so on, you may be missing out on what is beyond Consciousness. 

What is beyond Consciousness is more Consciousness.  What is this? Hold out your hand and feel the air.  Exist.  That is Consciousness  

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

You are the one in a cult dude.

But just be right I guess.

Don't ever associate our teachings on Actualized to raped children.   Did you really do that?  Dude..that is disgraceful that you went there.   Seriously.   That's messed up.  Hate me all you want but don't go there- ever- and yeah I could teach you a lot about reality if you wanted to learn. But you don't. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

38 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Exist.  

Don't tell me what to do.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Yes it is shared by me.  But yet my consciousness of what reality is can transcend belief. 

Introspection brother. 

15 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Don't ever associate my teachings on Actualized to raped children.   Did I really do that?  Dude..that is disgraceful that I went there.   Seriously.   That's messed up.  Hate me all I want but don't go there- ever- and yeah I could teach myself a lot about reality if I wanted to learn. But I don't. 

Nobody’s asking. 

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

Don't tell me what to do.

Existence is beyond Consciousness.   But Consciousness is Existence.  Notice the strange loop.  I'm not telling you to do anything.   I'm posting on a forum.   You can believe in materialism, idealism, or pure fantasy, for all I care.  Because at the end of the day I am just a figment of your imagination anyway.  Even if I physically existed right now I could cease to exist tomorrow.   And life goes on for you. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Don't ever associate our teachings on Actualized to raped children.   Did you really do that?  Dude..that is disgraceful that you went there.   Seriously.   That's messed up.  Hate me all you want but don't go there- ever- and yeah I could teach you a lot about reality if you wanted to learn. But you don't. 

The underlined and bolded parts are why the association.

"Don't you ever associate our teachings with spiritual authority. I could teach you a lot about reality." 

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

The underlined and bolded parts are why the association.

"Don't you ever associate our teachings with spiritual authority. I could teach you a lot about reality." 

But the raped children analogy? Just admit you were wrong there bro and we can go on with our day.  That won't be sustainable and you know it.  Your lucky you didn't get a warning for that.  

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

But the raped children analogy? Just admit you were wrong there bro

Yeah, maybe it was a bit too provocative and insensitive. But it wasn't "wrong", it was an example of belief & authority over feeling.

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Yeah, maybe it was a bit too provocative and insensitive. But it wasn't "wrong", it was an example of belief & authority over feeling.

So you're still defending it.  Ok.  Pretty sick man.  Weird place to go.  But whatever.  No one forces their views on you.  You take in what you want to take in. If you want to be mind controlled you will allow yourself to be.  You will be weak.  If you do not you won't.   That is assuming you have half a brain, which you do.  So stop the nonsense.

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

So you're still defending it.  Ok.  Pretty sick man.  Weird place to go.  But whatever.  No one forces their views on you.  You take in what you want to take in. If you want to be mind controlled you will allow yourself to be.  You will be weak.  If you do not you won't.   That is assuming you have half a brain, which you do.  So stop the nonsense.

You're a good guy.  Pleasure to have you around.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Pretty sick man.  Weird place to go.

Would anyone else here say that that analogy was sick or over the top or wrong?

I'm asking from anyone who's following this conversation.

I dunno, maybe I'm not reading the room / brought up too big of a taboo.

I see that it was insensitive and I get that ya'll probably don't want to see that kind of language on this forum so I'm sorry about that.

No one forces their views on you.

That's what cults say, yet then they also say "I could teach you a lot about reality if you wanted to learn, but you don't."

What that's actually saying is, "if you're not believing what I say, it means you don't want to learn the truth."

Blatant manipulation.

You take in what you want to take in.

That's what cults say, and then they also say stuff like:

If you want to be mind controlled you will allow yourself to be.  You will be weak.

You're saying that I'd be weak, attempting to assert that belief on me so that I'd have to listen to you in order to not be weak.

Blatant manipulation.

Edited by Blessed2

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Would anyone else here say that that analogy was sick or over the top or wrong?

I'm asking from anyone who's following this conversation.

I dunno, maybe I'm not reading the room / brought up too big of a taboo.

No, especially since said forum(the cult) is fond of saying things like "God loves child rape" and "pedophilia is love" 

Edited by Jonas Long

13 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

No, especially since said forum(the cult) is fond of saying things like "God loves child rape" and "pedophilia is love" 

That's a perversion of the teachings and totally out of line.   God is love and oneness means God must also embrace evil because it is him.  Hei must embrace himself and love and forgive all of himself.  That doesn't mean he condones the doing of evil.   It just means because it must be a part of him he must also love it.  God is not a he of course but I use it here for the sake of the dialogue. 

Edited by Robed Mystic