Emotional Bypassing Is A Sign Of Intelligence.

Phil

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I meant the beliefs about being a separate self is projected.

I see you as knower, believer, doer etc. cause there's a belief I'm a knower, a believer, a doer.

No.  This is where my teachings differ from Phil's.  The ego mind is not a belief.  It is a state of consciousness.  You are currently in an egoic state of consciousness.   But this state can change.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

No.

What "no"? 😂😂😂 What are you talking about? What do you think I'm talking about?

This is like me saying "mmm I want an ice cream" and you answer "no. this is where my teachings differ from phil's."

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

This is where my teachings differ from Phil's.

I don't think Phil has ever actually mentioned what I shared. At least not in similar fashion.

There must be an effortless way.

9 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

No.  This is where my teachings differ from Phil's.  The ego mind is not a belief.  It is a state of consciousness.  You are currently in an egoic state of consciousness.   But this state can change.  

That there is Phil & Phil’s teachings, states of consciousness one is in, is ego mind. 

9 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

No.  This is where my teachings differ from me.  The ego mind is not a belief.  It is a state of consciousness. ->  I’m currently in an egoic state of consciousness.   But this state can change.  

What introspection looks like. 

Truly, nothing’s happening. ♥️

On 2/25/2024 at 3:34 PM, Phil said:

Disappointment:

By bypassing expectations and false conclusions, the allowance of the expression of disappointment stimulates resilience and broadens openness & open-mindedness allowing to new solutions & opportunities. 

Doubt:

By bypassing circular logic / uncertainty, the expression of the emotion doubt prompts a journey of exploration and self-discovery with respect to the unmistakably felt dissonance, fostering confidence and clarity, unveiling self-assurance and empowerment.

I want to win the lottery and get that dream house I saw on sale yesterday. The house is really really nice, it feels just 'right' to have it.

Though doubt is "standing in the way", and I kind of don't see a way around it. Maybe this is the circular logic thing you mention.

Yeah, I'm experiencing the emotion doubt. And it's kind of disappointing, actually.

It seems to be a brick wall in that I don't see how disappointment could be felt in this regard before that lottery is played and the results are in.

To put it most simply, doubt seems to be "stuck" and isn't coming out. I can express disappointment... Yet there's still doubt. I can continue to overwhelment, yet there's still doubt. I can express irritation, yet there's still doubt. I can express pessimism, yet there's still doubt. I am experiencing the emotion boredom, yet there's still doubt.

Not sure how to go about it.

Does it feel great, or not great? Not great.

Unconditionality is telling it's message.

Yet I don't quite see it. Doubt is still felt.

Edited by Blessed2

11 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I want to win the lottery and get that dream house I saw on sale yesterday. The house is really really nice, it feels just 'right' to have it.

Though doubt is "standing in the way", and I kind of don't see a way around it. Maybe this is the circular logic thing you mention.

Yeah, I'm experiencing the emotion doubt.

—————————————————————

And it's kind of disappointing, actually.

Yeah, a belief loop. Disappointment is felt in regard to thoughts, but is projected onto “it” (“it’s disappointing”). 

It seems to be a brick wall in that I don't see how disappointment could be felt in this regard before that lottery is played and the results are in.

Already is felt, but is projected. 

To put it most simply, doubt seems to be "stuck" and isn't coming out. I can express disappointment... Yet there's still doubt.

Receive the message of disappointment / answer the phone. 

I can continue to overwhelment, yet there's still doubt. I can express irritation, yet there's still doubt. I can express pessimism, yet there's still doubt. I am experiencing the emotion boredom, yet there's still doubt.

Is “that” disappointing? 🫤

Not sure how to go about it.

What are the thoughts, with which disappointment is felt? 

Does it feel great, or not great? Not great.

Unconditionality is telling it's message.

Yet I don't quite see it. Doubt is still felt.

Expressing / sharing the thoughts is the unsticking. It’ll click, like ‘oh, when I think this way the guidance of disappointment is felt’. Then there’s just not stepping in the same hole. But even if you do, that “it’s” really how a thought or thoughts feel gets less mistakable. 

@Phil 🙏

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

What are the thoughts, with which disappointment is felt? 

Thanks for asking.

The thoughts that feel like disappointment is: "I'm still experiencing doubt, and that means what I want isn't coming."

"I'd like to feel super aligned and certain that even the most unlikely and crazy dreams are coming true, but I'm not. I'm still at doubt. Gotta be honest about that."

24 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

The thoughts that feel like disappointment is: "I'm still experiencing doubt, and that means what I want isn't coming."

If I’m experiencing and there’s meaning and it’s about what I want. 

What about as it (the guidance of doubt) pertains to the thought(s) about what’s wanted? 

24 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

"I'd like to feel super aligned and certain that even the most unlikely and crazy dreams are coming true, but I'm not. I'm still at doubt. Gotta be honest about that."

That isn’t honesty though. Doubt isn’t somewhere you’re at, it’s an emotion, not a place or thing. 

What about aligning thoughts with feeling (as opposed to alignment being about you)? 

Then it’s simple.

“Great”.  

“Not great” -  pick another thought (allow a better feeing thought). 

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

What about as it (the guidance of doubt) pertains to the thought(s) about what’s wanted? 

I'm not sure what you're asking, but what came in mind is that doubt might be saying that there isn't really an actual house you could get in the first place.

Like if you'd be seeing a dream, dreaming a house, and tried to actually find that house by zooming into it's walls, you wouldn't find actual walls or actual atoms or particles. No walls, no space, no time, no subject & object. Just thoughts. Or whatever it is dreams are made of.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

I'm not sure what you're asking, but what came in mind is that doubt might be saying that there isn't really an actual house you could get in the first place.

"I'm still experiencing doubt, and that means what I want isn't coming."

The thought wasn’t about if houses are actual or not.  Disappointment is felt with that thought ⬆️

One way to go is questioning the thought. Why is disappointment felt with that thought? 

Another way to go is expressing blame. 

Another way to go is to question who, in time (‘still’), is this all on behalf of? 

Another way to go is questioning the validity of the claim. What is the evidence what you want isn’t coming? How is that known? 

Another way, more of a ripping off of the band aid, is questioning - who am I actually talking about? And or attempting to point to who you’re saying this about. 

14 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Like if you'd be seeing a dream, dreaming a house, and tried to actually find that house by zooming into it's walls, you wouldn't find actual walls or actual atoms or particles. No walls, no space, no time, no subject & object. Just thoughts. Or whatever it is dreams are made of.

As in since there isn’t an actual thing, there is no disappointment or doubt felt about a thing / any thing?

Put another way, “it’s disappointing” wouldn’t be true. 

On 2/25/2024 at 8:34 AM, Phil said:

Disappointment:

By bypassing expectations and false conclusions, the allowance of the expression of disappointment stimulates resilience and broadens openness & open-mindedness allowing to new solutions & opportunities. 

Maybe there are some false conclusions which aren’t being bypassed… and therein resilience, solutions & opportunities. 

@Phil

This post is amazing! Defiantly going to read it again. Love that you are using the word bypassing. The emotions at the bottom, like fear, is the repression/ suppression of all other emotions. That is exactly it. The identification, the illusion of belief, shame, the root of suffering. The reality of innocence. Everything I have heard & on-boarded from you is coming together so intensely for me now Phil.  

Nail right on the Head man, Awesome!

💠🌎 

Lens & World. 
The prism of thought is a prison, when the illusion of belief is believed. 
When it is realized, thought doesn’t define perception, the prism isn’t a prison. Thought is for creation, it is creating reality, it isn’t defining it. Nobody is discovering anything, nobody ever discovered anything. Nothing’s Happening. 

Infinite Innocents, crying as this is being written ‘through me’, by Source. 

Thank you so much Source appearing as Phil!
Much love! ❤️‍🔥🙏🏼

🪞💠🪞

Just read it again, this is the most glorious mind bending post I have ever read. 

Bypass the illusion brothers & sisters!

Bypass shame, express the fear, anger, & hurt, unveil Freedom! 

Bypass bypassing! 

🪞💠🪞

53 minutes ago, Mitchel said:

@Phil

This post is amazing! Defiantly going to read it again. Love that you are using the word bypassing. The emotions at the bottom, like fear, is the repression/ suppression of all other emotions. That is exactly it. The identification, the illusion of belief, shame, the root of suffering. The reality of innocence. Everything I have heard & on-boarded from you is coming together so intensely for me now Phil.  

Nail right on the Head man, Awesome!

💠🌎 

Lens & World. 
The prism of thought is a prison, when the illusion of belief is believed. 
When it is realized, thought doesn’t define perception, the prism isn’t a prison. Thought is for creation, it is creating reality, it isn’t defining it. Nobody is discovering anything, nobody ever discovered anything. Nothing’s Happening. 

Infinite Innocents, crying as this is being written ‘through me’, by Source. 

Thank you so much Source appearing as Phil!
Much love! ❤️‍🔥🙏🏼

That’s it!!! 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

The thought wasn’t about if houses are actual or not.  Disappointment is felt with that thought ⬆️

I didn't understand what you meant by this:

4 hours ago, Phil said:

I don't understand either of those lines.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

As in since there isn’t an actual thing, there is no disappointment or doubt felt about a thing / any thing?

Put another way, “it’s disappointing” wouldn’t be true. 

Yeah. That it would be impossible for it to be certain or uncertain whether a house will be mine or not, cause there is no me nor house to begin with.

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I don't understand either of those lines.

13 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Disappointment is felt by you. 

So who is that second self this thought is about - “I’m still experiencing doubt”. 

Disappointment is how that thought feels to you. 

Doubt:

By bypassing circular logic / uncertainty, the expression of the emotion doubt prompts a journey of exploration and self-discovery with respect to the unmistakably felt dissonance, fostering confidence and clarity, unveiling self-assurance and empowerment.

That you are present-only is certain. 

That you are not present-only, and are in linear time, is uncertain. (Not true). 

So the thought feels off. 

The meaning unneccesarily added, is on behalf of a separate self in time which is a thought experienced presently, or not experienced presently - not a self. A thought. 

prompts a journey of exploration and self-discovery with respect to the unmistakably felt dissonance

fostering confidence and clarity, unveiling self-assurance and empowerment

Adding meaning does not change the unmistakably felt dissonance.