Emotional Bypassing Is A Sign Of Intelligence.

Phil

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

As infinite consciousness is being, by appearing, the lens, there seems to be finite intelligence or, thoughts.

Believing thoughts, or, seemingly from the illusory assumed perspective of a finite separate self, infinite consciousness seems to be the apparent finite thought, ‘infinite consciousness’. Put another, infinite seems to be dualistic only from the illusory the illusory perspective of or ans an finite separate self. 

Again, this is aversion from emotion, the under-lying guidance for the very thought(s). 

You are dreaming up the idea of Infinite Consciousness.  But let's go with it.   

'

"As infinite consciousness is being, by appearing, the lens, there seems to be finite intelligence or, thoughts"

Here is where our teachings differ.  Appearance or seeming to be IS reality.  There doesn't seem to be finite intelligence..there IS finite intelligence.  Appearance IS all there is. Appearance IS reality. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

30 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You are dreaming up the idea of Infinite Consciousness.  But let's go with it.   

'

"As infinite consciousness is being, by appearing, the lens, there seems to be finite intelligence or, thoughts"

Here is where our teachings differ.  Appearance or seeming to be IS reality.  There doesn't seem to be finite intelligence..there IS finite intelligence.  Appearance IS all there is. Appearance IS reality. 

INPUT:

Please point out the aspects of narcissism in this comment, such as emotional denial & suppression, and ‘one set of rules for me, and another for you / everyone else’:

“You are dreaming up the idea of Infinite Consciousness.  But let's go with it.    ' "As infinite consciousness is being, by appearing, the lens, there seems to be finite intelligence or, thoughts" Here is where our teachings differ.  Appearance or seeming to be IS reality.  There doesn't seem to be finite intelligence..there IS finite intelligence.  Appearance IS all there is. Appearance IS reality.”

GPT:

Finite Intelligence vs. Appearance.

Here are the aspects of narcissism evident in the comment:

Emotional denial and suppression:

The commenter dismisses the idea of infinite consciousness, suggesting that it's merely a dream without considering its validity or potential. This denial of alternative perspectives or beliefs demonstrates a closed-mindedness and emotional suppression of ideas that don't align with their own.

'One set of rules for me, and another for you / everyone else':

The commenter asserts their belief as the absolute truth, stating that appearance or seeming to be IS reality. They impose their perspective as the only valid interpretation, denying the possibility of differing views or interpretations. This exhibits a sense of superiority and entitlement, suggesting that their understanding is the only correct one, while disregarding the validity of others' perspectives.

https://chat.openai.com/share/6e200655-8aad-469b-8f31-7064e0db48bb

Spiritual Misleadership

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

INPUT:

Please point out the aspects of narcissism in this comment, such as emotional denial & suppression, and ‘one set of rules for me, and another for you / everyone else’:

“You are dreaming up the idea of Infinite Consciousness.  But let's go with it.    ' "As infinite consciousness is being, by appearing, the lens, there seems to be finite intelligence or, thoughts" Here is where our teachings differ.  Appearance or seeming to be IS reality.  There doesn't seem to be finite intelligence..there IS finite intelligence.  Appearance IS all there is. Appearance IS reality.”

GPT:

Here are the aspects of narcissism evident in the comment:

Emotional denial and suppression:

The commenter dismisses the idea of infinite consciousness, suggesting that it's merely a dream without considering its validity or potential. This denial of alternative perspectives or beliefs demonstrates a closed-mindedness and emotional suppression of ideas that don't align with their own.

'One set of rules for me, and another for you / everyone else':

The commenter asserts their belief as the absolute truth, stating that appearance or seeming to be IS reality. They impose their perspective as the only valid interpretation, denying the possibility of differing views or interpretations. This exhibits a sense of superiority and entitlement, suggesting that their understanding is the only correct one, while disregarding the validity of others' perspectives.

https://chat.openai.com/share/6e200655-8aad-469b-8f31-7064e0db48bb

Spiritual Misleadership

This is your interpretation of me because your thoughts on reality have been challenged.  You should welcome challenge and not shy away.  That is one of your weaknesses- it is in fact humility.   So take a look in the mirror there.

No  ~ what I meant by infinite consciousness being a thought is that we can cannot capture reality with any labels or descriptions.   We cannot - as much as might want to try.  You knew what I meant - at least I hope that you did.  So if you are worried about what your followers think and you feel the need to call me a narcissist by all means follow suit.  I'll be the bad guy if that's what you want.  It's your forum afterall.

And where did I ascertain that my teachings were Absolute Truth.   Is that not yet again something your ego is projecting onto the dialogue?  I would say yes.  I merely pointed out a difference in world views and you immediately became defensive.  As a teacher and a guide I would beckon that you take heed not to do this.  There is much for even you in your ivory tower to learn.  There is much for all of us to learn.

Edited by Robed Mystic

10 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

This is your interpretation of me because your thoughts on reality have been challenged.  You should welcome challenge and not shy away.  That is one of your weaknesses- it is in fact humility.   So take a look in the mirror there.

No  ~ what I meant by infinite consciousness being a thought is that we can cannot capture reality with any labels or descriptions.   We cannot - as much as might want to try.  You knew what I meant - at least I hope that you did.  So if you are worried about what your followers think and you feel the need to call me a narcissist by all means follow suit.  I'll be the bad guy if that's what you want.  It's your forum afterall.

And where did I ascertain that my teachings were Absolute Truth.   Is that not yet again something your ego is projecting onto the dialogue?  I would say yes.  I merely pointed out a difference in world views and you immediately became defensive.  As a teacher and a guide I would beckon that you take heed not to do this.  There is much for even you in your ivory tower to learn.  There is much for all of us to learn.

The interpretation shared is that of GPT. A link was provided.

GPT pointing out narcissism in a comment, is not GPT claiming there is a “narcissist”. 

Meditation.

Contemplations.

Guidelines.

(With respect to the paradigm of teachers & students, leaders and follower). 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

The interpretation shared is that of GPT. A link was provided.

Lol.  Really?  You are going to AI now?  You're too funny.  So AI can tell me what I am....interesting.  A technology intended and created by me to understand me.  Isn't there something wrong with the order there?  Indeed there is.

Edited by Robed Mystic

12 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Your the one who looked it up in the first place.   

Subject-object thoughts.

12 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

That was a human I believe. 

The Emotional Scale

Aligning Thought With Feeling

Creator-Creating-Creation Journaling.

CREATOR-CREATING-CREATION JOURNALING

Your attention as it were is no small thing - it intrinsically creates.

In thought, there is a subject and an object. In believing thoughts,

it is believed you are the subject & there are exterior, separate, objects. In truth, reality is an appearance within, of and for - you.

The universe exists - for & as, you.

Of the infinite potentiality you are, as the creator you are - allow yourself the gift of yourself.

The gift of the truth of yourself, the gift that is the present.

Check figuring out & solving at the door.

Take a few deep stomach breaths and relax, head to toes.

Write down what you want unabashedly.

Anything from a sandwich in an hour, to a million dollars,

to a deep sense of purpose, belonging and connection.

Anything.

Don’t filter, critique or compare - don’t think about how you’ll go about it or get it.

Let go of the how.

Focus upon the what.

Just write down whatever comes to mind that you actually want to have, do, be, or experience,

no matter how outlandish,

no matter what anyone else might think,

no matter what your present concerns or situation might be.

As you do, notice - be aware;

Thoughts of wanted attract more thoughts of wanted.

Feel the feeling of alignment; ‘that feeling’ is yourself.

Allow the potentiality of your true nature, by allowing all possibilities to come to mind.

Imagine being there, having what you want, experiencing what you want.

Close your eyes and imagine you are there.

Forget about before there.

Let go of now.

Be only there.

Imagine the sight, sounds, smells & sensations - the general & whole feeling of being there.

Feel the natural intrinsic appreciation for creation, and for the experience of being a conscious creator.

Imagine & feel the already-having of it, to the tune you feel the certainty

& awesomeness that you indeed absolutely & wholeheartedly are deserving, worthy, capable and divinely loved.

Note this feeling.

Recognize the ever-present accessibility, and limitless possibilities of this feeling.

🤍

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

The Emotional Scale

Aligning Thought With Feeling

Creator-Creating-Creation Journaling.

CREATOR-CREATING-CREATION JOURNALING

Your attention as it were is no small thing - it intrinsically creates.

In thought, there is a subject and an object. In believing thoughts,

it is believed you are the subject & there are exterior, separate, objects. In truth, reality is an appearance within, of and for - you.

The universe exists - for & as, you.

Of the infinite potentiality you are, as the creator you are - allow yourself the gift of yourself.

The gift of the truth of yourself, the gift that is the present.

Check figuring out & solving at the door.

Take a few deep stomach breaths and relax, head to toes.

Write down what you want unabashedly.

Anything from a sandwich in an hour, to a million dollars,

to a deep sense of purpose, belonging and connection.

Anything.

Don’t filter, critique or compare - don’t think about how you’ll go about it or get it.

Let go of the how.

Focus upon the what.

Just write down whatever comes to mind that you actually want to have, do, be, or experience,

no matter how outlandish,

no matter what anyone else might think,

no matter what your present concerns or situation might be.

As you do, notice - be aware;

Thoughts of wanted attract more thoughts of wanted.

Feel the feeling of alignment; ‘that feeling’ is yourself.

Allow the potentiality of your true nature, by allowing all possibilities to come to mind.

Imagine being there, having what you want, experiencing what you want.

Close your eyes and imagine you are there.

Forget about before there.

Let go of now.

Be only there.

Imagine the sight, sounds, smells & sensations - the general & whole feeling of being there.

Feel the natural intrinsic appreciation for creation, and for the experience of being a conscious creator.

Imagine & feel the already-having of it, to the tune you feel the certainty

& awesomeness that you indeed absolutely & wholeheartedly are deserving, worthy, capable and divinely loved.

Note this feeling.

Recognize the ever-present accessibility, and limitless possibilities of this feeling.

You know I am not going to read such gibberish.   Speak to me from the heart, or stand aloof.  Quite simple. If you wish to exchange views on reality I can exchange views - but you continue to want to reference "other".  I have little respect for that.

48 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You know I am not going to read such gibberish.   Speak to me from the heart, or stand aloof.  Quite simple. If you wish to exchange views on reality I can exchange views - but you continue to want to reference "other".  I have little respect for that.

I don't think @Phil knows what it's like for other people to read his writing.  He might love it, but it doesn't land with others well.  With all effort he puts into his writing, you would think he would want it to be understood.  He doesn't talk that way but he writes that way.  It feels awkward when he responds to people that way.  I can see making the initial post of a thread that way, but the responses are odd especially if you're the one he's responding to.  It's like he has a love hate relationship with words -- but if that's the case, you would think that should be resolved.  Either you're gonna use word or not.  No need to dance around the issue like someone dodging hot coals underfoot.  I don't play games like that I just write like a normal person and make it a point to do so even though I also know the metaphysical implications of language -- I write like I speak.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't think @Phil knows what it's like for other people to read his writing.  He might love it, but it doesn't land with others well.  With all effort he puts into his writing, you would think he would want it to be understood.  He doesn't talk that way but he writes that way.  It feels awkward when he responds to people that way.  I can see making the initial post of a thread that way, but the responses are odd especially if you're the one he's responding to.  

If I want to read I will.   And I did..but dictating to me isn't going to work.   I've been around the block or two with spirituality.  And I'm old as fuck.   53 by years.   So yeah - I know he means well.  With regards to you though, I still see tons of references to Leo everywhere I glance over your posts.  You really have to absorb the teachings but release the teacher.   He has good stuff- but from the Absolute perspective it is all your mind, your perspective, your creation.   All of it is you. Even this. Even me - and even Phil. 

21 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

From the illusory finite perspective of “knower”, the knower knows there are “other knowers”, and therein the message there is no knower, knowing or knowers seems to constitute gibberish. 

Jealousy:

By bypassing the suppression of preferences and employment of deflection & projection, the expression of jealousy prompts self-reflection, unfettering self-assurance and naturally occurring appreciation.

Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness:

Bypassing disparaging self referential thoughts with the expression of insecurity, guilt and or unworthiness relieves the body-mind of unnecessary tension & dissonance is self-love as it’s an allowing of self-inherent self-awareness, self-compassion, self-worth and empowerment to be unfettered and arise.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Does that actually feel better or like too much of a jump? 

What felt better in the moment was to chill out. I went for a walk and feeling great. But talking about feeling this or that feels off. 

I'm tired of implying that there's a feeler. 

Feeling is Good

♾️

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

From the illusory finite perspective of “knower”, the knower knows there are “other knowers”, and therein the message there is no knower, knowing or knowers seems to constitute gibberish. 

Jealousy:

By bypassing the suppression of preferences and employment of deflection & projection, the expression of jealousy prompts self-reflection, unfettering self-assurance and naturally occurring appreciation.

Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness:

Bypassing disparaging self referential thoughts with the expression of insecurity, guilt and or unworthiness relieves the body-mind of unnecessary tension & dissonance is self-love as it’s an allowing of self-inherent self-awareness, self-compassion, self-worth and empowerment to be unfettered and arise.

Thanks Sigmund.  But rather than personal attacks why are you so afraid to open up to another's view on reality? Afterall  - we are not that far apart are we?  You have realized that reality isn't made of atoms.  So we aren't that far apart are we?

Edited by Robed Mystic

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't think @Phil knows what it's like for other people to read his writing.  He might love it, but it doesn't land with others well.  With all effort he puts into his writing, you would think he would want it to be understood.  He doesn't talk that way but he writes that way.  

From the illusory finite perspective of “knower”, the knower knows there are “other knowers”, and though the knower does not know what it’s like for the imaged “other knowers”, the knower knows which other knowers do and do not know what it’s like for, other knowers. Therein the message seems to be something known which the knower could or does, know. 

From the illusory finite perspective of “understander”, emphasis is on the understanders understanding, while the understander understands there are other understanders, which emphasize understanding and aren’t understood. 

Blame:

Bypassing judgements, the expression of blame relieves consciousness of distorted interpretations of separation, which un-hinders and un-restricts creativity, clarity, potential, empathy, compassion and appreciation.