Emotional Bypassing Is A Sign Of Intelligence.

Phil

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Pixels on your screen?

No games.. Let's talk reality. Yes - I am talking to pixels- but see - again because reality is Mind - as long as I imagine you exist somewhere out there, I am constructing reality.   Basically you "bring other into existence" via mind.

It's a huge mind fuck.  Leo's Infinity of Gods is a good video on that. Of course I knew this far before he did. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

26 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I wish there was from an egoic standpoint

Why?

Cause oneness and solipsism feels like shit and you'd very much want for it to not be true?

But you overlook the emotions by describing them as "egoic" or "biased", innocently favouring thoughts over feeling?

There must be an effortless way.

Just now, Blessed2 said:

Why?

Cause oneness and solipsism feels like shit and you'd very much want for it to not be true?

But you overlook the emotions by describing them as "egoic" or "biased", innocently favouring thoughts over feeling?

If you think I'm perfect I'm far from it. I'm just a flawed dude who discovered the nature of reality.  So you can attack me all you want.  I'm just telling you what reality is.  I'm not telling you to adopt it as a belief or an ideology.   Do your own work for that  I'm just telling you how it is and you can validate it for yourself or not- I don't care.  I mean I kinda care only because it would be nice.  But outside of that I realize I am God imagining you.  That's called lucid dreaming. 

Just now, Mandy said:

Does Harry Potter imagine Voldemort and Ron? 

Maybe the whole thing is a dream?  So yes he absolutely does.  I didn't see the movies but yes absolutely.   All things are imagined.  There is absolutely no objective reality.   Everything you think is objective is subjective.   Of course the paradox there is that there is no subject.   But you get the point. 

40 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

again because reality is Mind - as long as I imagine you exist somewhere out there, I am constructing reality.   Basically you "bring other into existence" via mind.

Definitely. Thinking is the superpower of you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Maybe the whole thing is a dream?  So yes he absolutely does.  I didn't see the movies but yes absolutely.   All things are imagined.  There is absolutely no objective reality.   Everything you think is objective is subjective.   Of course the paradox there is that there is no subject.   But you get the point. 

So Santa Claus imagines children into being? 

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

All things are imagined.  There is absolutely no objective reality.   Everything you think is objective is subjective.   Of course the paradox there is that there is no subject.   

Definitely. Therefore, only identical point of ours is silence, which is enlightenment, which is the Truth. However, word of silence is not silence.

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You are imagining Santa first.   Then yes you have real children. getting real gifts 

😂

There is an imagined cocreation of Harry Potter between the Author and the reader/observer. There are not two, so the love "between" Author and Observer is all that really is. Harry Potter is not imagining Voldemort. Yelling at Harry that he's just imagining Voldemort is not going to help or awaken Harry Potter. Harry Potter can never wake up, because there is no Harry Potter. 

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Definitely. Therefore, only identical point of ours is silence, which is enlightenment, which is the Truth. However, word of silence is not silence.

Enlightenment is good but we still come back to live out this world.   Do it either with a smile or not.   But you as God committed to this and you don't back down from your own commitments  

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Enlightenment is good but we still come back to live out this world.   Do it either with a smile or not. 

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Enlightenment is good but we still come back to live out this world.   Do it either with a smile or not.   But you as God committed to this and you don't back down from your own commitments  

You are right. But, only we can do is help, appreciate and love, which is inevitable. If god doesn't love, who does 🙂

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

😂

There is an apparent cocreation of Harry Potter between the Author and the reader/observer. There are not two, so the love "between" Author and Observer is all that really is. Harry Potter is not imagining Voldemort. Yelling at Harry that he's just imagining Voldemort is not going to help or awaken Harry Potter. Harry Potter can never wake up, because there is no Harry Potter. 

I feel so sorry for you.  You have just become lost in a bunch of beliefs and ideologies and its the only things you will ever know.   It's like you attached yourself to a cult.  Good luck.  But know this: you will never grasp reality this way.  You will never know God.  You will only stay stuck in a weird identity that no one else but you understands.  But just be happy I guess. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

53 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

If you think I'm perfect I'm far from it. I'm just a flawed dude who discovered the nature of reality.  So you can attack me all you want.  I'm just telling you what reality is.  I'm not telling you to adopt it as a belief or an ideology.   Do your own work for that  I'm just telling you how it is and you can validate it for yourself or not- I don't care.  I mean I kinda care only because it would be nice.  But outside of that I realize I am God imagining you.  That's called lucid dreaming. 

Huh? How did I attack you?

Look. You stated that you'd wish that there was an escape from solipsism and oneness. Yes?

So you don't like how oneness and solipsism (thought/beliefs about) feels like. Yes?

The emotions are telling you that the thoughts are not true.

But you are conceptualizing the emotions as ego, or bias, thus overlooking feeling in favor to belief... By holding beliefs about emotion.

That's what the ego is, if there is any.

And that's what this thread is about.

"This doesn't feel quite right, but it's what God wants, what the priest says, what the bible reads... This doesn't feel good, but it's what they say."

- Raped children

"This doesn't feel quite right, but I know emotions are just survival based egoic bias. It doesn't feel good, but it's just how it is."

- Actualized.org

"Each thing tends to move towards its own nature. I always desire happiness which is my true nature. My nature is never a burden to me. Happiness is never a burden to me, whilst sorrow is."

- Non-duality

Edited by Blessed2

18 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I feel so sorry for you.  You have just become lost in a bunch of beliefs and ideologies and its the only things you will ever know.   It's like you attached yourself to a cult.  Good luck.  But know this: you will never grasp reality this way.  You will never know God.  You will only stay stuck in a weird identity that no one else but you understands.  But just be happy I guess. 

You are the one in a cult dude.

But just be right I guess.

9 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Huh? How did I attack you?

Look. You stated that you'd wish that there was an escape from solipsism and oneness. Yes?

So you don't like how oneness and solipsism (thought/beliefs about) feels like. Yes?

The emotions are telling you that the thoughts are not true.

But you are conceptualizing the emotions as ego, or bias, thus overlooking feeling in favor to belief... By holding beliefs about emotion.

That's what the ego is, if there is any.

And that's what this thread is about.

"This doesn't feel quite right, but it's what God wants, what the priest says, what the bible reads... This doesn't feel good, but it's what they say."

- Raped children

"This doesn't feel quite right, but I know emotions are just survival based egoic bias. It doesn't feel good, but it's just how it is."

- Actualized.org

Yes I stated to have the full realization that other is you - it is basically death in a handbasket to the ego.  Because of Oneness.  The ego and other must fully collapse into complete Oneness.   The reason this is so hard is because as an ego you are trying to exist as an independent self.  But when all duality collapses the ego collapses with it.     You cannot have total Onenss without the death of the ego and this is why we fight so hard to survive.  So yes the final awakening is very difficult to swallow 

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Mind is not a fundamental aspect of reality - which is what panpsychism holds.  Mind is reality itself. 

Have you ever considered that it's possible to "go beyond" consciousness?

Consciousness is used differently in all the different spiritual schools. But I'm getting a feel for the version you're using.

If you believe stuff like "Mind is reality" and so on, you may be missing out on what is beyond Consciousness. 

♾️

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Mind is not a fundamental aspect of reality - which is what panpsychism holds.  Mind is reality itself. 

There’s nothing wrong with beliefs about mind or that ism’s hold fundamental aspects of mind or death or egos for that matter. 

‘The world is consciousness’ is ‘things are consciousness’, or, panpsychism. 

Nothing wrong per se with believing ism’s either, just pointing out it isn’t a shared belief.