Emotional Bypassing Is A Sign Of Intelligence.

Phil

You know what just came in mind? We always point out when "other" is triggered, and we also say that "triggered is bad" etc, kind of pointing out that "other" is triggered as a weapon or defense.

"You got triggered lol"

Then we say "no I'm not triggered!!"

But what if you just go "yeah I'm triggered!" Shout from a mountain top that triggering is happening.

I actually experience triggering quite often. Pretty much any time the user Robed Mystic says literally anything. Triggering also often happens when the user Joseph Maynor or Reena says something. Much less often the user Mandy, but it happens still.

I guess we don't say that cause it kinda ruins the vibe, doesn't it?

There must be an effortless way.

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

That's a perversion of the teachings and totally out of line.   God is love and oneness means God must also embrace evil because it is him.  Hei must embrace himself and love and forgive all of himself.  That doesn't mean he condones the doing of evil.   It just means because it must be a part of him he must also love it.  God is not a he of course but I use it here for the sake of the dialogue. 

Your triggeredness by @Blessed2s use of it as a metaphor was also a perversion of what was said, and also out of line, using it as a scapegoat to avoid considering or addressing the legitimate point that was made.

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Your triggeredness by @Blessed2s use of it as a metaphor was also a perversion of what was said, and also out of line, using it as a scapegoat to avoid considering or addressing the legitimate point that was made.

Why don't you enlighten me about the point that was being made.  You guys have so much resentment toward Actualized but yet you don't cherish the brilliance of what was offered there.  It's gone now.  He's done.  But there is much to scavenge if you so desire. 

11 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Why don't you enlighten me about the point that was being made.  You guys have so much resentment toward Actualized but yet you don't cherish the brilliance of what was offered there.  It's gone now.  He's done.  But there is much to scavenge if you so desire. 

You kind of just illustrated the point for me.  "Scavenge" is a very particular word to use, really interesting and revealing.

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You kind of just illustrated the point for me.  "Scavenge" is a very particular word to use, really interesting and revealing.

That means if you've already listened to all of the catalog you can still go back and listen to them again and learn something new.  Even Leo admitted if he listened to his own video he would learn something.  

But the biggest thing that you should ever learn from those teachings is that you are the teacher.   You are dreaming this entire thing from scratch.   Consider yourself a Master. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It doesn't.   Does it?  

You know you want to duel so let's duel.  I can give you my screen name on Chess and we can battle.  It will be similar to when I defeated what's his name on here.  I'll remember it soon.  Otherwise if you wish to exchange worldviews we can do that here.  But something tells me you don't have one yet 

Edited by Robed Mystic

18 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Which I explained.  Any other questions?   The reason I trigger @Blessed2 is because he has made his beliefs, from @Phil , set in stone.  But this was a mistake.  Because reality is a lot more flexible  

What's triggered is beliefs about being a separate self. A knower, a doer, unworthy, guilty etc.

They're being projected onto Robed Mystic.

Just now, Blessed2 said:

What's triggered is beliefs about being a separate self. A knower, a doer, unworthy, guilty etc.

They're being projected onto Robed Mystic.

Wrong.   I teach no self.  What the heck are you talking about? No self is the very pinnacle of enlightenment.   Do you think I would ever leave that out? 

But see - I also don't talk as if the self doesn't exist.  The ego exists as something.   A collection of whatever but it makes you up right now so you better believe it exists.   But it exists as an ILLlUSION.  That is the ultimate key.  It is an illusion. 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

You know what just came in mind? We always point out when "other" is triggered, and we also say that "triggered is bad" etc, kind of pointing out that "other" is triggered as a weapon or defense.

"You got triggered lol"

Then we say "no I'm not triggered!!"

But what if you just go "yeah I'm triggered!" Shout from a mountain top that triggering is happening.

I actually experience triggering quite often. Pretty much any time the user Robed Mystic says literally anything. Triggering also often happens when the user Joseph Maynor or Reena says something. Much less often the user Mandy, but it happens still.

I guess we don't say that cause it kinda ruins the vibe, doesn't it?

It's good to be triggered if you can use it to self reflect.  Anything that triggers usually indicates an issue or insecurity that will fester more and more if not examined and addressed in some way.    Because the "other" is usually*, and definitely in this case, a pure invention/reflection, or projection, etc.  

*always?  

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's good to be triggered if you can use it to self reflect.  Anything that triggers usually indicates an issue or insecurity that will fester more and more if not examined and addressed in some way.    Because the "other" is usually*, and definitely in this case, a pure invention/reflection, or projection, etc.  

*always?  

I like when you are smart 😏 

29 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Wrong.   I teach no self.  What the heck are you talking about? No self is the very pinnacle of enlightenment.   Do you think I would ever leave that out? 

But see - I also don't talk as if the self doesn't exist.  The ego exists as something.   A collection of whatever but it makes you up right now so you better believe it exists.   But it exists as an ILLlUSION.  That is the ultimate key.  It is an illusion. 

I meant the beliefs about being a separate self is projected.

I see you as knower, believer, doer etc. cause there's a belief I'm a knower, a believer, a doer.

15 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

*always?  

Absolutely