Why is it so hard to love each other

I am talking to everyone here. Why do you want to be right all the time? Why your thoughts or ideas are so important? Why just don't you love? Why just don't you appreciate? Is it really hard? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Conditioning. Thoughts and perspectives are sticky. They keep returning again and again sometimes with a different perspective or from a different angle causing "you" to jump in again and give life to it. Letting go of "positive" thought stories are the difficult thing for "me".

Seeing through all the tricks of the ego takes some something.. time, maturity. I dont know. 

Because survival and reproduction. Whimin only want top 20% of men, and men want to kill in order to secure whimin. This gives birth of an environment of hate. In order to transcend this you need reason. But only 0.1% of people have reason. The rest are animals trying to secure access to reproduction.

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

Conditioning. Thoughts and perspectives are sticky. They keep returning again and again sometimes with a different perspective or from a different angle causing "you" to jump in again and give life to it. Letting go of "positive" thought stories are the difficult thing for "me".

Seeing through all the tricks of the ego takes some something.. time, maturity. I dont know. 

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Beliefs! 

14 minutes ago, Cosmin Visan said:

Because survival and reproduction. Whimin only want top 20% of men, and men want to kill in order to secure whimin. This gives birth of an environment of hate. In order to transcend this you need reason. But only 0.1% of people have reason. The rest are animals trying to secure access to reproduction.

So, why don't we just drop these and let's love each other.

12 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

*dropping everything*

perfect thanks. Only love left now♥️

I know, I know ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 minute ago, Reena said:

@James123 because beliefs = survival! 

Why do you want to survive so much?

1.  You must love yourself to love another
2.  The only way to reasonably expect love is to give it

3.  Relationship health requires loving consistently on both sides

4.  Higher love requires spiritual enlightenment
5.  Higher love requires ego development work (cultivation, maturing)

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Phil said:

@Cosmin Visan

Where do they have it?

Does, so to speak, your wife, girlfriend, significant other agree with your belief about whimin?

Male friends and family members agree with your assessment they want to kill? 

Loving each other is impossible. 

Is not a belief. Is reality. Check-out studies.

Whimin picking up top killers:

dp76ujlvaaafdt6.jpg

Men killing for whimin:

american-indian-wars-gettyimages-90018618.jpg

Edited by Cosmin Visan

9 hours ago, James123 said:

Lol. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

13 hours ago, James123 said:

I am talking to everyone here. Why do you want to be right all the time? Why your thoughts or ideas are so important? Why just don't you love? Why just don't you appreciate? Is it really hard? 

I'm suffering and it feels really bad. I don't have time to love. And no one here is helping me to feel better, so I feel blame.

There must be an effortless way.

10 hours ago, James123 said:

Without survival there is no love. First love is self love. If you are not able to survive, you won't even think about love. You can't tell an ugly person - why do you want to look beautiful? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

23 minutes ago, Reena said:

Without survival there is no love. First love is self love. If you are not able to survive, you won't even think about love. You can't tell an ugly person - why do you want to look beautiful? 

You are always beautiful, your being is beauty itself. When need of Survival ends love starts. 

37 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I'm suffering and it feels really bad. I don't have time to love. And no one here is helping me to feel better, so I feel blame.

Why dont you surrender?

4 hours ago, Cosmin Visan said:

I already answered that. Because you need reason for that. And 99.9% of people don't have reason.

Sucks for them.

5 hours ago, Cosmin Visan said:

Is not a belief. Is reality. Check-out studies.

Whimin picking up top killers:

dp76ujlvaaafdt6.jpg

Men killing for whimin:

american-indian-wars-gettyimages-90018618.jpg

Yeah. Right...

Here is my analysis:

Within the incel community, the prevailing rhetoric and beliefs form a movement where men deflect responsibility by attributing their resentment towards patriarchy to women.

Regrettably, there is a notable lack of understanding and acknowledgment among them regarding patriarchy as the fundamental source of their suffering, issues, and the challenges they face in ascending the masculine hierarchy—standards that also shape society's current survival criteria.

Instead of delving into the genuine origin of societal power held by men, they opt for the simpler route of placing blame on women. This belief stems from the notion that women somehow owe them something merely because they are men. Consequently, this perspective serves as a convenient way to avoid confronting the men positioned at the top of the hierarchy. Furthermore, it manifests in attempts to command women to accept them, despite their resentment towards being relegated to the middle or bottom of the masculine hierarchy.

It's a misconception that women are inherently hypergamous, meticulously choosing the top earners or killers, as often portrayed. Instead, this notion seems to be a projection, attributing to women a homoerotic fantasy of what some men believe constitutes an ideal man. In reality, this perspective might stem from these men projecting their own ideals of what masculinity is onto women, shaping a narrative that doesn't necessarily align with the diverse preferences and realities of women's choices.

Edited by Serenity

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira