Why is it so hard to love each other

2 hours ago, James123 said:

When need of Survival

Need of survival only ends when a person is dead. Goodluck. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

40 minutes ago, Cosmin Visan said:

The very fact that you mentioned that word shows that you have no idea what you're talking about. Probably you are an incel yourself and you are just projecting.

This is merely a half-baked and unconvincing excuse aimed at rationalizing away the points made. Now, there is no need for reflection or questioning of these beliefs.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

This is merely a half-baked and unconvincing excuse aimed at rationalizing away the points made. Now, there is no need for reflection or questioning of these beliefs.

What part of "whimin pick only top 20% of killers" don't you understand ? You want to claim that actually whimin pick 100% of men ? Based on what ? Didn't you look at the study ? You want to say that that study was made up ? Didn't you ever enter on tinder to see how only 1 whimin out of 100 that you swipe actually swipes back ? So what are you talking about ? Magical thinking ? You are either a whimin unaware of her own behaviour ("where are all the good men gone ?" answer: you friendzoned them) or a simp/white knight unaware of the reasons why he is alone.

Edited by Cosmin Visan

9 hours ago, Reena said:

Need of survival only ends when a person is dead. Goodluck. 

You are fundamentaly already dead.

2 hours ago, Cosmin Visan said:

You would also go to war, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Have you ever seen a war except on tv?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

57 minutes ago, James123 said:

Have you ever seen a war except on tv?

It's irrelevant. The idea is how is your psyche constructed as to how it will act in case of an war. I know myself. I would simply run into the forest and feed myself with roots. You on the other hand, will go and kill people. So where is that love that you were talking about again ?

10 minutes ago, Cosmin Visan said:

It's irrelevant. The idea is how is your psyche constructed as to how it will act in case of an war. I know myself. I would simply run into the forest and feed myself with roots. You on the other hand, will go and kill people. So where is that love that you were talking about again ?

These are all thoughts, ideas and imagination/illusion. You have to let go. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

18 hours ago, Cosmin Visan said:

Is not a belief. Is reality. Check-out studies.

Whimin picking up top killers:

dp76ujlvaaafdt6.jpg

Men killing for whimin:

american-indian-wars-gettyimages-90018618.jpg

23 hours ago, Phil said:

@Cosmin Visan

Where do they have it?

Does, so to speak, your wife, girlfriend, significant other agree with your belief about whimin?

Male friends and family members agree with your assessment they want to kill? 

2 hours ago, Cosmin Visan said:

What part of "whimin pick only top 20% of killers" don't you understand ? You want to claim that actually whimin pick 100% of men ? Based on what ? Didn't you look at the study ? You want to say that that study was made up ? Didn't you ever enter on tinder to see how only 1 whimin out of 100 that you swipe actually swipes back ? So what are you talking about ? Magical thinking ? You are either a whimin unaware of her own behaviour ("where are all the good men gone ?" answer: you friendzoned them) or a simp/white knight unaware of the reasons why he is alone.

only 1% of whimin would want anything to do with someone with these perspectives, and guess what, this is what you believe and think is true and its also what you get. go figure. 

don't buy into all this bullshit you have learned. let go of all that resentment, bitterness, anger, blame and things will turn around.

Edited by WhiteOwl

6 hours ago, Cosmin Visan said:

Tinder is not an exemplary illustration for behavior analysis. The platform provides a distinct environment and context when it comes to dating (online dating/ based on pictures, profile and swipes). It is an application with specific features that influence a particular outcome, which isn't similar to what is going on in real life. So, it is important not to conflate these datas with the actuality of how the real world works when it comes to dating.

Men tends to swipe on all women they find remotely attractive to get a lead, while women will attempt to sort the best fits with the informations available (which are rather superifical due to the nature of the app).

I have never used Tinder myself (or just for testing). It doesn't provide me with the experience I am looking for to find a good man. The elements I would be looking for wouldn't translate very well online or wouldn't show at all. 

5 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

only 1% of whimin would want anything to do with someone with these perspectives, and guess what, this is what you believe and think is true and its also what you get. go figure. 

don't buy into all this bullshit you have learned. let go of all that resentment, bitterness, anger, blame and things will turn around.

Yep, keep simping!

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

I am looking for to find a good man.

Yep. You are a whimin. It was obvious from your lack of logic in your replies. And yep, keep searching for that good man! This very line is an insult to all men. You are basically saying all men are evil and poor you, the victim, still cannot find a good one. Such an angel!

@Cosmin Visan it's not about lack of logic. If you look at nature, it's the female that chooses the male. We're biologically programmed to select a male of our liking. Generally a protective one. A good man doesn't mean "good" for society. It simply means "good" for the woman. You significantly decrease your chance of attracting women when you refer to a woman as a whimin. A woman will stay single until she finds her "soulmate." Women won't change because you want them to change. However if you don't change you lose. I mean your genes lose the chance of the next generation. That's why we have patriarchal oppression for so long, that was a violent way of aligning women to your needs. Well. Those days are gone now even in eastern cultures. So here we come. The natural form of a woman. She can make her own choice, thanks to feminism. And men who don't suit her can take the boot. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

47 minutes ago, Cosmin Visan said:

Yep. You are a whimin. It was obvious from your lack of logic in your replies. And yep, keep searching for that good man! This very line is an insult to all men. You are basically saying all men are evil and poor you, the victim, still cannot find a good one. Such an angel!

• Navigating away from feelings of shame and inadequacy by adopting a perceived innate superiority attributed to being male.
  • Expressing confidence in superior logical abilities linked to gender, despite instances of weakened cause-and-effect reasoning and limitations in scientific understanding.

If you are serious, I would look into shadow work and spirituality to help me get out of delusion and suffering. I like a channel named the Diamond Net that talks a lot about anima integration, helping men with a disintegrated relationship to the feminine and a hyper-identification with the masculine due to complex traumas about not feeling masculine enough. I can recommend it.

34 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Cosmin Visan  So here we come. The natural form of a woman. She can make her own choice, thanks to feminism. And men who don't suit her can take the boot. 

Yes. You reverted back to animal level of spiritual development. Go pick up that good man (a.k.a. killer) that will kill others for your benefit! Congratulations!

Edited by Cosmin Visan

26 minutes ago, Serenity said:

• Navigating away from feelings of shame and inadequacy by adopting a perceived innate superiority attributed to being male.
  • Expressing confidence in superior logical abilities linked to gender, despite instances of weakened cause-and-effect reasoning and limitations in scientific understanding.

If you are serious, I would look into shadow work and spirituality to help me get out of delusion and suffering. I like a channel named the Diamond Net that talks a lot about anima integration, helping men with a disintegrated relationship to the feminine and a hyper-identification with the masculine due to complex traumas about not feeling masculine enough. I can recommend it.

Why do you try again to show your lack of logic ? Your previous post was enough, calm down!