Why is it so hard to love each other

@Joseph Maynor

Seems like endless justifications, rationalizations and wild accusations based on ignore-ance, misunderstanding & ridiculous assumptions all to defend a nonexistant separate self. It may be related to harboring guilt which can make it seem like ‘all of us need something we can fight with’, or, that the most important thing is who’s right and who’s wrong, or who’s guilty and who’s innocent.  Not experiencing thoughts like that isn’t the same as there being a thinker thinking an opposite. Innocence is nondual, appearing as the very thoughts about who’s guilty & who’s innocent.

If you’re struggling at all with relationships introspection is more than worthwhile. Not to mention of course health, well-being & that reality is unconditional love. 

And just one point in regard to the many baseless accusations made, solipsism is delusion. 

22 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So are you saying you're not dreaming but everyone else is?   This is kinda sounding like Leo Gura.  Something like -- everyone is dreaming, but my dream is the one right one.  I don't buy into Leo Gura's proposition that we're all dreaming.  If you thought we were all dreaming, why would you be trying to correct me and others?  This is the whole solipsism thing.  It eats itself.  I really don't want to challenge this but it gets ridiculous.  You have to look at the implications of the conclusion that you're driving toward.  I don't agree with Leo Gura or you that life is a dream.  I never thought that was true.  That's a huge presumption right there.  Life doesn't have to be a dream, you're creating that to be so.  But I see you're so entrenched in your point of view that you will never waiver on this, so it's pointless to debate this with you or Leo Gura.  This is the reason I have avoided arguing with you.  I never should have argued with Leo Gura either.  You guys are bought in.  This is your message to try to help others and I'm not on board with it.  I'm similar but different in perspective from you two.  You point to me, but I ask you - why are you dreaming the dream you're dreaming?  You're making yourself the one right teacher (just like Leo Gura does) in your dream, but why?  Why are you creating that dream?   See, you and Leo Gura are tacitly assuming you're not dreaming otherwise you wouldn't do this, you wouldn't have an argument.  You're both assuming that everyone else is dreaming and in illusion, but you're smarter, you're standing on a ledge of truth without making this mistake yourselves.  I don't buy that premise for one minute.  If we're all dreaming, that means you are too, and we can thus ask why you're creating the dream you are as well.   What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  I already know the answer to this puzzle by the way, so keep that in mind.

Why do you think Leo and Phil - if he does  - are the only ones who have realized or intuited that the Mind paradigm is true over the physical or materialist paradigm (a name not created by Phil or Leo).  There are are many who have realized that the Mind paradigm is true - that Consciousness is fundamental.   Just because the majority of mankind hasn't broken out of the default paradigm does not mean there aren't many who have.  Your view seems very narrow.

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Whatever dude.   Don't let this place corrupt you.  You had a good foundation and you know what's up.  Do not let them break your mind.  

OK I won't. @Phil word salads mean nothing to me.Infinite Love is the Truth not 2 spheres or whatever this dude is mumbling in crypto language.

39 minutes ago, Alexander said:

OK I won't. @Phil word salads mean nothing to me.Infinite Love is the Truth not 2 spheres or whatever this dude is mumbling in crypto language.

GPT estimates the spheres will be common knowledge within 10,000 years. Einstein was arguably the closest to realizing the truth. Must’ve had a tiny speck of bitterness in him.