Phil's attraction

Alexander

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Phil attracted us to his forum and when I look at forums people we all are problematic, mentally ill,have difficulties in life,like to philosophise etc

My question is why Phil attracted us and not some rich famous people if he is creator of his own reality?

This forum is centered around the spiritual path, naturally it will tend to attract people going through certain mental issues or people who are deeply suffering. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yeah but LoA still works don't you think.Why is he not attracting different individuals but this ones.

The forum is a small part of his life I'm sure, I'm only assuming that because this is the case for most people here myself included.

No one knows who anyone here knows in their personal life and the same applies for Phil.

Some people here may know multimillionaires and ambitious people.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Because it is even if it's of all of us.I am still fascinated what kind of people Phil attracted.

How can it be his and about him?Attraction is not about possession. It's the ability to enjoy what is here now unconditionally. 

What kind of people is that? 

Why did you attract this forum?  Does why really apply? 

Do you think white rich people should only marry white rich people or is TRUE wealth freedom and diversity and unconditional appreciation? Maybe the way you feel about you is not the way others do. Maybe they see you as an enormously wonderful addition to thier community made even more wonderful by your unconventional nature. Why don't authors write perfect characters? 

Youtube Channel  

Why would it be in any way more preferable to have a forum like this with only famous and rich people?

That's a very odd assumption. It's like saying "Man, I'd really like to spend some time in beautiful nature filled with rich and famous people." 😂

If you want to experience rich and famous people, you write "rich and famous people" on your dreamboard.

If you want a community forum for conscious creators and uncovering the truth of ourself, you write that on the dreamboard.

It would be really weird to write "A community forum of conscious creators and uncovering the truth of ourself with rich and famous users." 😂

Or maybe we all are rich and famous, but sleeping in our big ass beds in our big ass mansions, dreaming of being poor and mentally ill, and this forum is trying wake us up from our nightmare.

There must be an effortless way.

44 minutes ago, Alexander said:

@Phil You don't have any explanation? Really interested to hear your perspective.

Problematic, mentally ill, rich, famous people… there just aren’t those beliefs ‘here’. 

8 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

The entire universe is Phil’s. He’s both creator and beneficiary, yet doesn’t realize it. His existence is tragic in that way. 

Same for universe, creator and beneficiary, someone who realizes something etc. 

Who is to say that the problematic, mentally ill and those who have difficulties in life don't have value?  Who is to say he is not attracting a goldmine? Open your mind. 

"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."

Edited by Proserpina

A lot of assumptions here that only Phil can clarify.  It depends on the person, but abundance can lead to someone wanting to contribute back.  I like to say contribute from a place of abundance.  Not everyone is destined to be a self-help teacher with a good heart and open-mind.  But to those who are suitable, this is a really great way to elevate happiness, peace, and wellbeing of yourself and others too.    Not everybody is cut from the same cloth nor should they be.  Honestly, I wouldn’t be able to say I know anyone unless I spent a lot of time with them, preferably in person — so I take everything else with a healthy sense of caution.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

24 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

A lot of assumptions here that only Phil can clarify.  It depends on the person, but abundance can lead to someone wanting to contribute back.  I like to say contribute from a place of abundance.  Not everyone is destined to be a self-help teacher with a good heart and open-mind.  But to those who are suitable, this is a really great way to elevate happiness, peace, and wellbeing of yourself and others too.    Not everybody is cut from the same cloth nor should they be.  Honestly, I wouldn’t be able to say I know anyone unless I spent a lot of time with them, preferably in person — so I take everything else with a healthy sense of caution.  

Wouldn't analyzing a person introduce bias? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 11/23/2023 at 8:48 PM, Alexander said:

Phil attracted us to his forum and when I look at forums people we all are problematic, mentally ill,have difficulties in life,like to philosophise etc

My question is why Phil attracted us and not some rich famous people if he is creator of his own reality?

To remember there should be forgetting. Infinite forgets itself for remembering again and again, and again... Phil is not creator of his own reality, you are creator... just see where you are now, can you pinpoint "you", it is limitless love ☺️ is

On 5/2/2024 at 6:59 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

Phil inspired me to learn about advaita vedanta deeper and to that I credit his influence.

On 11/23/2023 at 11:48 PM, Alexander said:

He helped me to recognize what enlightenment is. He's the king. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."