31 minutes ago, Devin said:

He invented 'ego', how can he be off if he's the one that made it up?

He (by implication or definition at least) isn’t the one who anything at all, ego wise. 

30 minutes ago, Orb said:

why is it so tough for guys to let go of all the baggage relating to attracting women? 

It’s not tough for guys to let go of all the baggage, it’s impossible. 

That’s trying to bend the spoon. 🙂

I experienced it in my youth

In the same way… no you didn’t. You experience the thought that you did, now. And not even. 

It’s not that it’s hard… it’s that what thought claims is actually not possible. 

Of course the (not you) guys girls like are “bad”! 😂 You sneaky sob! 

he would slap her in the face and she would laugh and go along with it. 

THIS is the kinda shit that pisses me off

No it doesn’t. Slow down brother - is that what you want? No. It’s not frustrating, it’s clarifying. 

26 minutes ago, Orb said:

What's the deal with this?

26 minutes ago, Orb said:

who actually humiliated me in front of everyone

The interpretation is discordant. If that’s you, in the past, what or who is present?

16 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

the fat, girl-slapping kid is probably just as fucked up from his own version of formative anecdotal extrapolating. 

image.gif.f37ed8d6c92bbd72fbfc047180e9e984.gif

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

He (by implication or definition at least) isn’t the one who anything at all, ego wise. 

It’s not tough for guys to let go of all the baggage, it’s impossible. 

That’s trying to bend the spoon. 🙂

In the same way… no you didn’t. You experience the thought that you did, now. And not even. 

It’s not that it’s hard… it’s that what thought claims is actually not possible. 

Of course the (not you) guys girls like are “bad”! 😂 You sneaky sob! 

No it doesn’t. Slow down brother - is that what you want? No. It’s not frustrating, it’s clarifying. 

The interpretation is discordant. If that’s you, in the past, what or who is present?

image.gif.f37ed8d6c92bbd72fbfc047180e9e984.gif

Freud invented 'ego'. Not gonna get away with the 'not two' deflection here. The term wouldn't be used were it not for Freuds 'invention'.

Edited by Devin

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

This might come as a surprise to you, but women generally don't want to be with abusive men. 

Some women have developed to be able to look past that actually.

Here's an example, have you ever heard of any women wanting to be with an abusive whimp? So is Orbs crush seeking abuse or a provider?

35 minutes ago, Orb said:

I've seen it with my own eyes. 

Something to contemplate: maybe what you "see with your eyes" (the world), is just a projection or a symbol of what goes on in the mind.

Like a movie playing on the screen and the projector. The movie being the world, the projector is the mind.

There must be an effortless way.

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil im just saying it's what I saw in the past regardless of whether its a thought or not.

But therein lies the Truth & liberation - including as it pertains to relationships. 

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

Idk man, im just gonna keep minding my business, marry an awesome lady and that's it. This whole man/woman thing is so loopy, contradictory and confusing lol. 

For sure. It’s madness. 😂 

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

If there's not two then there's no deflection Phillip

Exactly. 🙂

@Blessed2 👍🏼 

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Some women have developed to be able to look past that actually.

Here's an example, have you ever heard of any women wanting to be with an abusive whimp? So is Orbs crush seeking abuse or a provider?

Dude, the girl he was talking about was a child.  Most will grow out of that.  Yes. Sometimes people identify with their abuser, but that is a sickness, nobody actually wants it.  Unless its strictly like, a kink type thing. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Dude, the girl he was talking about was a child.  Most will grow out of that.  Yes. Sometimes people identify with their abuser, but that is a sickness, nobody actually wants it.  Unless its strictly like, a kink type thing. 

She was 18 actually, senior year of highschool.

♾️

1 minute ago, Devin said:

More naivity, what percentage of people "grow out" of anything?

To be fair it happens all the time, people go through various phases. I don't know the percentage but I know it happens all the time.

Edited by Orb

♾️

14 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Something to contemplate: maybe what you "see with your eyes" (the world), is just a projection or a symbol of what goes on in the mind.

Like a movie playing on the screen and the projector. The movie being the world, the projector is the mind.

I was just emphasizing that I experienced it and didn't just form an assumption based on something I saw. I was young in middle/high school, had no knowledge of dating advice or whatever. Saw girls being teased, made fun of, etc. And those same girls dating the guys that did it. Hence the "bad boy" stereotype. The trouble makers who were good with the ladies. 

♾️