Just now, Jonas Long said:

Lol some people be freaks 🤣 God bless her

I think that's why I was attracted to her... 😳😈

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Also, there have been girls that even made a move on me and seemed to just be into me no matter what, I just tripped on my own insecurity and missed those opportunities.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Maybe you should explore more, kink is a thing, dip a foot into that world if it calls to you.

Yea for sure, just takes some communication and open mindedness. I'm not into like bdsm or leather suit shit lol, but a lil bit of domination who knows 🙂.

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Ooh, there's a thread on this already!

Which one?

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

"Beat Women"

-Phil Et al.

giphy(1).gif

@Phil oh wow. Here I was always wanting to be like The Jim Carrey character 🫠. I see how....dumb that is now 

Edited by Orb

10 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

That wasn't about kink...

It was a joke, one a man more in touch with his feminity and less serious would have gotten.

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

What is with this "et al." everywhere all of a sudden? If you're trying to sound pretentious, it's working. 

Don't want to single one person out. And I think it's funny that it's a FORUM of people about there not being separate people, ergo; Et al.

20 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

@Devin hang on, are your panties in a twist about "women wanting providers" or the lack of that with neo feminism and "women wanting to be independent"....I'm losing track of your hangups here.

I have a hangup about the common lie being told that a man being a provider isn't the thing that women want, even it being told to women. More Neo feminism.

Edited by Devin