2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

bitches

That doesn’t help with attracting females my man. Not even the word, and not even the thought - the vibration. 

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Indeed. Just yesterday I listensd again to your first YouTube video ..and oh man that was such an eye opener .

I'm only seeing great results from following your 'methods'. The dreamboard thing is astoundingly unbelievable lol.you just write some shit down ..and let God do the work.  Fucking amazing. 

Don't get cocky though because I'm complimenting you😅 ..you sometimes seem like saying stuff that cannot be understood. But I think it might be my lack of subtleties. 🙂

There’s no lack. It’s probably that it seems like there’s someone here saying stuff. 🙂

image.gif.c69c105b4a29b87481b0f717873b06dd.gif

@ConsciousDreamer666 It wasn't a personal statement at all. I also have to tune to the frequency of what I want I to hear/see sense, realize it. It doesn't matter who you are, what you want, it's the same. Before you go to sleep appreciate three things out of your day and see what happens to your life. Anything you can do to tune to what you want turns it around, turn to what's wanted and you'll turn things around. 

Youtube Channel  

6 hours ago, Rose said:

Why does the ego want the most beautiful women? Is it that the more ego you have, the more insecure you are, so you need to prove to yourself and others that you’re so great all the time? Because a big ego cannot handle thinking of itself as anything less than “the best”? 

The ego is that which is running & hiding from unconditional love.

To run and hide, it projects all sort of whacky nonsense, basically the opposite of unconditional love, it's own "version" of love. In this case men and women, and more or less beautiful men and women.

The ego can totally "handle" less than "the best". "The worst" or "worthless" is intertwined, inseparable from "the best". It's the bread and butter of the ego.

It's like when you're watching a movie, the stuff that's going on (the chatacters, the plot etc, which in this case would be men, women and more or less beautiful people) is immersive enough for the screen to seem "disappear" behind all of it. Yet, there never really is anything else than the screen.

There must be an effortless way.

9 hours ago, Rose said:

@Phil@Mandy@Blessed2

Why does the ego want the most beautiful women? Is it that the more ego you have, the more insecure you are, so you need to prove to yourself and others that you’re so great all the time? Because a big ego cannot handle thinking of itself as anything less than “the best”? 

Rather than thinking of it as ego, it's easier to see it as what's wanted. Ego, you could say, is a contradiction of thought imposed upon what's wanted. What's wanted most is to look at another and not see a single damn thing wrong with them, a single thing you would change if you could. That is the real experience of beauty, one of total acceptance. The belief that people can posses it is the belief that holds that acceptance away. 

It has a lot to do with what you believe you are. "To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself." -Thich Nhat Hahn. A lot of people believe that if they can "have" the most beautiful person they will be able to accept themselves, but of course beauty doesn't work that way at all, it was all right there all along. The inability to accept oneself is projected as the inability to accept others. Beauty has nothing to do with the body or separate bodies. 

Youtube Channel  

10 hours ago, Rose said:

Why does the ego want the most beautiful women?

Ego wanting beauty is like mirage wanting desert or movie wanting screen. Preferences are apparent, wanter is illusory. 

10 hours ago, Rose said:

Is it that the more ego you have, the more insecure you are, so you need to prove to yourself and others that you’re so great all the time? Because a big ego cannot handle thinking of itself as anything less than “the best”? 

Ego isn’t something you have, it’s a you that has. When there’s a you that has there’s an illusion of an individual, a separate finite self. Heaven is therein obscured by the activity of thought about subjects & objects, or, identity & subjective experience. 

Imagine you’re watching a movie and an actress suddenly breaks from the script & plot and starts talking to you, telling you she’s real. You of course tell her that the reality of her is the screen. She tells you you’re in the same boat. Then the two of you attempt to understand insecurity.