7 hours ago, Mandy said:

You're not fighting for the girl you have. You won't even fight for her, you won't communicate, make things right, you're letting her just lose interest, just blah, whatever, and yet you think a hotter girl will fix it. It's YOU. You're the lukewarm one. 

How do you make things right though if you think about other girls and have a feeling of lack. This describes my old relationship, and i really want to not desire some ideal of another girl as she was really incredible in many of the most important ways.  It ended up ruining it for us that i couldnt feel comfortable in it. Judging her while feeling lack. 

Edited by WhiteOwl

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

How do you make things right though if you think about other girls and have a feeling of lack. This describes my old relationship, and i really want to not desire some ideal of another girl as she was really incredible in many of the most important ways.  It ended up running it for us that i couldnt feel comfortable in it. Judging her while feeling lack. 

You don't make the feeling of lack about her. You don't make your insecurities about her. You just notice when you start to do it, that's all. From reading what you write, you are aware of this, that's incredible, second step after being aware is letting the unnecessary addition weight of responsibility that you're putting on yourself and letting it go. Just let the awareness do it's thing without berating yourself for having failed. Again. You're doing awesome. 

In pure appreciation you can see the beauty in anyone and that only enhances the attraction and confidence (alignment) in the existing relationship. No one gets to own beauty, but you as the appreciator of it, reap 100% of its awards. You can't store it up though, it's freely and immediately streamed to you. All you need do is let it in, let it go, let it flow, let it be. If it's tricky to look at or think of women without thoughts of lack, look at the sky, flowers, trees, then you'll find you look at women the same way. Don't want anything back, don't require a response, let it be, the wholistic meaning of love em and leave em. 

Youtube Channel  

On 6/13/2023 at 1:39 PM, Someone here said:

Then what are you doing? 🤔 

For Starters, I can guarantee you that women don't find attractive men that ask themselves "Am I worthy of beautiful women?"

So start by removing any trace of weakness, self-comparison, self-value, ...etc. It can be daunting because some of us have picked up that low energy and dark thoughts as Karma to resolve... But as a general rule, if you want to play the game, play by the rules. Become a strong attractive men.

You are right being skeptic about the Disney-like advice that its going on in this topic... You just have to go out some Friday/Satuday night to some clubs and look to what kind of men the top attractive women are with. That will give all the answers you seek.

The question is do you want to swallow the bitter pill or not. This attraction stuff its no Romantic or Love Movie, it's pure survival, pure jungle, pure seeking of who is the best value male/women that can the other genre find for themselves.

Any thing else its people romantizing the jungle game.

Love can only be found within, outside it's just survival game. 

If you want to date a model, Start by hitting the gym HARD for starters. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

On 6/12/2023 at 5:54 PM, Mandy said:

Men who  believe that beauty is inherent in the object, will attract women who believe that beauty is inherent in the object, (objectification) a woman who objectifies herself will make men feel unworthy of her exactly because she believes herself to be unworthy. If my belief of my value is entirely in my looks, I'm unaware of my unconditional value. A woman who buys this will OF COURSE reject and make men feel like shit. And you're attracted to THAT not to her. Really let yourself see the beauty of women, of mother nature, of everything, of appreciating all aspects of a person or an interaction, not just the ones you're thinking that you're missing out on,  and you'll attract all kinds of thing you never deemed yourself worthy of. 

@Mandy I feel That's very true and very interesting that insight.

The problem is, 99.5% of women are like that Lmao. So when men start to get into the game of attracting, they either succumb to play by the raw rules that most people are playing, or either have integrity and don't go anywhere. Because unicorns are hard to find. And when they appear, you just probably sabotage it and lose it because you are still playing the old paradigm. 

@ConsciousDreamer666 The old paradigm IS the affirmation you just wrote. "Unicorns are hard to find. When they appear you probably sabotage it." 

Because you have these expectations of women, "99.5% are like that", of course, that's what you see. You're blind to any other possibility. It's unavailable to you, like  having your radio set to 102.9 and complaining that you can't hear what's on 99.8. The tuning is the thoughts/beliefs, affirmations. You just affirmed the old beliefs above, your radio is set. 

Youtube Channel  

@Someone here If you want a "10", write it on your dreamboard, utilize the focus wheel and note every "10" aspect of the relationship you have right now. MAKE your girlfriend a ten. YOU put IN the ten from your SOURCE.

I promise you'll feel a hundred times better than running away, breaking up and spending your time ruminating about insecurity, worthiness and doubt.

Everyone is a ten when you're aligned.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

@Someone here

You’ve seen first hand the dreamboard ‘works’. Here’s some thoughts on connecting the dots between the dreamboard, the  emotional scale, and conditioning coming ‘up & out’ (shadow work), essentially emptying & uncovering clarity, inspiration, confidence and the like while enjoying the manifesting of what’s wanted. 

Scale wise, jealousy feels better than unworthiness because it’s a higher & more resonating frequency / vibration, which therein attracts more / is more attractive. It’s more resonating with truth, that you are manifesting, creating reality. Think about it simply…would you rather meet someone & spend your time together talking about how she isn’t valuable or worthy and is needy & desperate… or would you rather meet someone and talk about what you both want to create & experience - and actually create & experience it? Which resonates speaks for itself. Why that is might or might not be totally clear yet, but the guidance felt is. 

Worth, value, neediness & desperation don’t actually apply to you (or anyone). The notion / belief / paradigm / thinking that these aspects apply to you is (separate) self referential thinking. Thoughts of self as an object (ego), a false idea of self, not actually you.

This is understandably not easy to discern in the contemporary era of people presenting themselves as authorities to sell you self improvement and the like. That meaning, value, worth and purpose apply to you are deceptive pillars of businesses, marketing & sales - not truth. It “helps you” suppress, not express, heal, empty of conditioning and ‘fill up’ with yourself 🤍

The ‘pendulum swing’ (thought wise) of keeping this belief / paradigm that these do apply to you, and then aiming to increase your worth and or value as a resolve is not only discordant (suffering) but is also quite wasteful of time & energy as it too is of thoughts, and ultimately a dead end as well… because these aspects don’t apply to you in the first place. 

Jealousy’s about the shift from discordant internalizing (conditioning) to acknowledging what’s wanted. Maybe that’s income. I wonder if when responsibility in that regard comes up, conditioning comes up. Unacknowledged, unexpressed, unresolved / unhealed, unaligned conditions which arise now about the separate self, which are related to interpretations, an idea of yourself, created in childhood. A ‘having made sense of things’, which is only felt to be more & more cumbersome, limiting and discordant and unsettling. Jealousy’s about seeing that ‘others’ can… the ‘separate self’ “which can’t” coming up & out and emptying as the beliefs it is, leaving the actual clarity, joy, happiness & fulfillment of Self. The One who certainly can. 

As a friendly reminder…

Are you aware?

Are you aware, that you are, aware?

Is anything other than awareness, aware?

Is there any discernible beginning or end to you, awareness?

How magical is “that”?

Maybe some thoughts / aspects don’t apply to you because… they don’t apply to you.

Maybe they feel the way they do because… they don’t apply to you. 

With respect to what is already the case. 

On 6/13/2023 at 5:56 PM, Mandy said:

few months ago your girlfriend was a dream come true. Now she's not ok, because she's not Scarlet Johansen. What changed? New desires are always realized, but they feel great, not like a lacking. They are not the same as discontent, aversion which leads to arrogance and entitlement. 

You're not fighting for the girl you have. You won't even fight for her, you won't communicate, make things right, you're letting her just lose interest, just blah, whatever, and yet you think a hotter girl will fix it. It's YOU. You're

I've been dating this girl for a few months, and I’m having a dilemma. I don’t like her and I increasingly don’t like her the better I get to know her.

We have quite a few things in common, but I find that talking to her and spending time with her is just draining. We’ve never had an argument or anything, but all we seem to do is have sex and lie in bed, and honestly I just feel like every second I spend with her I’m wasting my time? I have a bit of a problem with people-pleasing, and feel obliged to act positive when I’m really not feeling that was inside though.

On 6/13/2023 at 8:01 PM, DMT Elf said:

I mean vibrationally speaking, being able to get on the wavelength of a beautiful woman. It relates to what’s commonly referred to as LoA. Or in a more colloquial way of speaking, simply “vibing with someone”.

Does loa work for everything?  Can I use loa to become a millionaire? 

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

For Starters, I can guarantee you that women don't find attractive men that ask themselves "Am I worthy of beautiful women?"

So start by removing any trace of weakness, self-comparison, self-value, ...etc. It can be daunting because some of us have picked up that low energy and dark thoughts as Karma to resolve... But as a general rule, if you want to play the game, play by the rules. Become a strong attractive men.

You are right being skeptic about the Disney-like advice that its going on in this topic... You just have to go out some Friday/Satuday night to some clubs and look to what kind of men the top attractive women are with. That will give all the answers you seek.

The question is do you want to swallow the bitter pill or not. This attraction stuff its no Romantic or Love Movie, it's pure survival, pure jungle, pure seeking of who is the best value male/women that can the other genre find for themselves.

Any thing else its people romantizing the jungle game.

Love can only be found within, outside it's just survival game. 

If you want to date a model, Start by hitting the gym HARD for starters. 

So I should turn into a gym rat to be appealing to hot women ?

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

@Someone here If you want a "10", write it on your dreamboard, utilize the focus wheel and note every "10" aspect of the relationship you have right now. MAKE your girlfriend a ten. YOU put IN the ten from your SOURCE.

I promise you'll feel a hundred times better than running away, breaking up and spending your time ruminating about insecurity, worthiness and doubt.

Everyone is a ten when you're aligned.

This, obviously, is a throwaway and will be fucking long and come off as snarky. But fuck it. I don’t care if it’s read I just need to write it the fuck out.

I fucking hate my girlfriend. I do. I fucking hate her. I shouldn’t, but I think I have very valid reasons for feeling this way. Of course, I’m not a fucking saint and I’ve done things that I deeply regret, but if I put up a list of pros and cons, the cons far outweigh the pros.

She is simply not a 10. She is average looking girl.  She is not even blonde for fuck sake .

55 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

You’ve seen first hand the dreamboard ‘works’. Here’s some thoughts on connecting the dots between the dreamboard, the  emotional scale, and conditioning coming ‘up & out’ (shadow work), essentially emptying & uncovering clarity, inspiration, confidence and the like while enjoying the manifesting of what’s wanted. 

Scale wise, jealousy feels better than unworthiness because it’s a higher & more resonating frequency / vibration, which therein attracts more / is more attractive. It’s more resonating with truth, that you are manifesting, creating reality. Think about it simply…would you rather meet someone & spend your time together talking about how she isn’t valuable or worthy and is needy & desperate… or would you rather meet someone and talk about what you both want to create & experience - and actually create & experience it? Which resonates speaks for itself. Why that is might or might not be totally clear yet, but the guidance felt is. 

Worth, value, neediness & desperation don’t actually apply to you (or anyone). The notion / belief / paradigm / thinking that these aspects apply to you is (separate) self referential thinking. Thoughts of self as an object (ego), a false idea of self, not actually you.

This is understandably not easy to discern in the contemporary era of people presenting themselves as authorities to sell you self improvement and the like. That meaning, value, worth and purpose apply to you are deceptive pillars of businesses, marketing & sales - not truth. It “helps you” suppress, not express, heal, empty of conditioning and ‘fill up’ with yourself 🤍

The ‘pendulum swing’ (thought wise) of keeping this belief / paradigm that these do apply to you, and then aiming to increase your worth and or value as a resolve is not only discordant (suffering) but is also quite wasteful of time & energy as it too is of thoughts, and ultimately a dead end as well… because these aspects don’t apply to you in the first place. 

Jealousy’s about the shift from discordant internalizing (conditioning) to acknowledging what’s wanted. Maybe that’s income. I wonder if when responsibility in that regard comes up, conditioning comes up. Unacknowledged, unexpressed, unresolved / unhealed, unaligned conditions which arise now about the separate self, which are related to interpretations, an idea of yourself, created in childhood. A ‘having made sense of things’, which is only felt to be more & more cumbersome, limiting and discordant and unsettling. Jealousy’s about seeing that ‘others’ can… the ‘separate self’ “which can’t” coming up & out and emptying as the beliefs it is, leaving the actual clarity, joy, happiness & fulfillment of Self. The One who certainly can. 

As a friendly reminder…

Are you aware?

Are you aware, that you are, aware?

Is anything other than awareness, aware?

Is there any discernible beginning or end to you, awareness?

How magical is “that”?

Maybe some thoughts / aspects don’t apply to you because… they don’t apply to you.

Maybe they feel the way they do because… they don’t apply to you. 

With respect to what is already the case. 

It's difficult to understand you dude.  Come off your high horse and talk like a human being ..

(Nah I'm just kidding 😂 lol)

I am going to assume(maybe incorrectly) by this post that you are suggesting I'm not achieving what i want because my emotions are out of control.

If that’s the case would it not be better to explore the reason my emotions are out of contro? I normally put a lid on my emotions without actually addressing what is driving them. The only problem with putting a lid on something is it has a nasty habit of blowing up in your face.

Emotions are constantly being created by what we think and what we believe. So... what do you think and what do you believe are creating these out of control emotions?

@Someone here

Staying with her or not, attracting a blonde or not (obviously none of my business) - hatred is an emotion. You don’t hate her (or anyone actually). You don’t hate, period. Not as in ‘you shouldn’t’, as in… you actually don’t. Not possible. ‘Stuff’ might be coming up and emotions experienced might be believed to be about others rather than how thoughts / perspectives / interpretations feel. Might be related to short term pleasures / vices. 

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's difficult to understand you dude.  Come off your high horse and talk like a human being ..

(Nah I'm just kidding 😂 lol)

Might be believed to be about a Phil too. 🤷  If so, nothing wrong with it and Phil don’t mind.

Also, really, why would I try to be some thing I’m not when what we are is so amazing?

But I digresses. 🙂

I am going to assume(maybe incorrectly) by this post that you are suggesting I'm not achieving what i want because my emotions are out of control.

No not at all & thanks for allowing room for me to clarify. The ‘one achieving’ is ego, the separate self (of thought). Same ‘one’ of my emotions. Same ‘one’ of control. 

If that’s the case would it not be better to explore the reason my emotions are out of control?

Yes definitely, but also not exactly. Feeling is never wrong, emotion is never out of control. This is thought about emotions. As if emotions could be controlled or under ‘your’ control. I suggest the reversal - that emotions are about thoughts. Guidance “to” everlasting peace, happiness & love that can not be turned off. Analogously… it’d be like trying to control a stream with a paddle… when the stream is already going to what you actually want. I’d put the paddle down and notice this about the stream. 

But questioning why certain discordant thoughts arises (about ‘yourself’)… yes, I’d introspect. Frankly I’d introspect till there’s quite literally nothing left. 

I normally put a lid on my emotions without actually addressing what is driving them. The only problem with putting a lid on something is it has a nasty habit of blowing up in your face.

It’s gonna click soon that all a lid is being put on… is what you want. You’re so deserving and worthy of manifesting & experienceing what you want, that even to bring deservedness and worthiness into question feels really off. But of course, words don’t supplement. You have to explore. You have to find this out directly. 

Emotions are like the Greatest guide possible. Unthinkable, unbelievable guidance - always present, always felt. I agree 100%. When emotion is suppressed, the guidance, being unconditional, doesn’t go away. The same emotion arises again and again, while the scenery and what emotion might be thought to be about changes. Initially it might seem like you actually do want it to go away, because of the discord. But it really is like going into the woods, getting lost, blaming the time of day, the tree’s, the weather, the a-holes who didn’t come with you, who told you these woods were great, the reason you came in in the first place etc, etc, etc and inevitably you just take the damn compass out of your pocket, appreciating it and getting on with why you came in communion vs ‘going at it alone’.

Emotions are constantly being created by what we think and what we believe.

Emotions aren’t being created by what we think & believe. Emotions aren’t things and are never created. Same as the rest of reality. It’s just like watching a movie. Are there things, people, places, a past, a future in the movie? No. What’s in the movie? The screen. It’s always ok for the actors which there aren’t to rejoice in the true nature of the actuality, of the screen. 

So... what do you think and what do you believe are creating these out of control emotions?

The specific nature of the question brings up the finicky issue of what’s said seeming semantical. A potential issue greatly inherent in the limited communication of text. Much better for the group q&a call / actual conversation. But to offer a response…

I don’t think. That’s impossible. It’s ‘trying to bend the spoon’. Therein, I don’t believe. It’s not a preference, it’s quite literally not possible. There is no ‘thinker’, ‘believer’, ‘one in control’, ‘one not in control’, etc. There’s no one here breathing, typing, etc. The illusion of a separate self kicks off with “I’m here”. Then there’s an experience of separation. An inner and an outer. A subject and an objective reality / a reality of objects, of which I am one.

This appearance is unknowable, and there are no allusions to the illusion of separation or a separate self occurring. No one is creating these emotions, no one is in or not in control. So ‘what is creating these out of control emotions’ is an mis-framing. A thought about emotions - while emotions are about thoughts. Emotion is not (ever) out of control, nor in control. To entertain the belief & attempt to control emotion is to not listen to emotion. It’s like looking at a compass which is pointing north (without exception) and believing it’s out of control, as in wrong. ‘North’ is analogous to what you want. It’s always pointing to what you want. Why not try that framing, approach, allow some trust in emotions, see what happens? If you sincerely do, it’ll be like the dreamboard. Remember…. “This guy’s high”, “must be nice to be enlightened”, “you think that way cause of what you have, where you live”, etc, etc, etc. But then you tried the dreamboard and were likely oh wholly smokes the magic is actual. Same for the emotions. Emotions aren’t things, are not of this world.  

@Phil bro ..you are a fucking genius. You know your shit very well. As I said before I wish you were my dad (not calling you old BTW lol. I'm 26 and you are in your 40s . Not that little of age gap ).

My dad is a complete mess up .

My dad is stubborn and doesn't like to admit he doesn't know anything sometimes. He started lecturing me about how people aren't the same "when they're babies/children" vs "when they're adults" like WOW DAD THANKS and that I need to learn to be prepared.

And so I decided to butt in then and say that I've been through my fair share of circumstances where it was difficult (like handling finances, my parents medical issues, there was a period in 2020 where I shockingly found out my dad had to have heart surgery which I cried about but also I took care of everything, including bullshit insurance) and I feel like he doesn't understand at all.

Anyways ..I think if you were my dad I would have so much stuff upside down . That's also what rebels me from the idea of marriage and having children. Unless I grow the fuck up at first and become wise and experienced like you..then I would the blind leading the blind .

Edited by Someone here

5 hours ago, Mandy said:

@ConsciousDreamer666 The old paradigm IS the affirmation you just wrote. "Unicorns are hard to find. When they appear you probably sabotage it." 

Because you have these expectations of women, "99.5% are like that", of course, that's what you see. You're blind to any other possibility. It's unavailable to you, like  having your radio set to 102.9 and complaining that you can't hear what's on 99.8. The tuning is the thoughts/beliefs, affirmations. You just affirmed the old beliefs above, your radio is set. 

Mandy, let me tell you something.

Do not project whatever you want Reality to Be, TO ME.

I am done with bullies that want to tell me that they are right, that EVERYONE in reality is LIGHT, and I am the darkness/the bad one. 

Fuck you. (With Love, but honestly...).

I´m done with you guys games. Of course, it's always me who is the 'bad/dark'. I´m guilty because I am doing the bad judgments towards people/women, ITS NEVER THEM right? Other people/women are fucking perfect, im the bad one hahahah you guys have some fucking balls. Fuck you.

I already believed that shit in the past. I fell for that game in the past. AINT FALLING NOW!! I KNOW I AM LIGHT!!!!

I´m done with this. I am pure fucking Light, do not tell me I´m the bad one here. Gtfo. 

It's sad that I have to use this language but this shit gets me emotional. Do not play the 'I/We are Light, you are Darkness' game. 

No sir, I am Light, you are Darkness because of trying to project that twisted judgment game on to me. 

Here You Go: 💙 And I send you this because I´m conscious of this. Are you going to stop projecting your Karma on to me? Because I´m telling you, I am not FUCKING EATING IT. 😉  Send whatever you want. Only Light here baby. 👆

fucking gaslighting here you guys are playing here.

Always one is the fucking dark one, others are the good ones. THE FUCK???. Gtfo man aint no time for this manipulative gaslighting subtle bullying. Not going to take this from nobody. I See Your Games. I see them so fucking easily. 

49 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

I dream about paying off my student loans and buying a better car.

And why don't you dream bigger than that ?

To have tons of money and free time and women and several cars and several houses etc ?

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

🙏🏼

God is Good. 

Indeed. Just yesterday I listensd again to your first YouTube video ..and oh man that was such an eye opener .

I'm only seeing great results from following your 'methods'. The dreamboard thing is astoundingly unbelievable lol.you just write some shit down ..and let God do the work.  Fucking amazing. 

Don't get cocky though because I'm complimenting you😅 ..you sometimes seem like saying stuff that cannot be understood. But I think it might be my lack of subtleties. 🙂

@ConsciousDreamer666 why so angsty?  Chill out .

Edited by Someone here