Am I worthy of the hottest most beautiful ladies in the world ?

Am I a high value guy ?

Why do I shy away when I see an incredibly attractive woman ? I think I have some balls between my legs to talk to any girl.  But recently I made a rule on my dreamboard. That I want to date the most attractive women that I could find .

But what I noticed is that I'm not worthy of sleeping with a 10.  Why do I feel unworthiness? 

@Someone here, just find someone you don't have to lie to when you say, "I love you." That's the bar. If you love her, are attracted to her and are friends with her then who gives a fuck about if she's a 10 or not? If you can't find that, then live that reality as best you can. And, imagine whether or not you can be that for her. Don't settle. I agree with that. But worthy, fucking and a 10 are for Andrew Tate. You don't need that. You're you. No more, no less. 

25 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

what does it even mean to be worthy?

And what is it about attractive women that makes it so you have to be worthy of them?

Being worthy is feeling that I deserve the top most beautiful women .

Well...I'm big on women..I'm still not fully transcended the horny teenager phase. So ..

21 minutes ago, the system made me said:

@Someone here, just find someone you don't have to lie to when you say, "I love you." That's the bar. If you love her, are attracted to her and are friends with her then who gives a fuck about if she's a 10 or not? 

I give a fuck .I care about the quality of the sex I have.  I want a hot girl to fuck her brains out . Goddammit did I have to be vulgar with my language to convey my point ? I'm just being honest. Its probably because I get Sexually aroused unusually in summer 😆

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Am I worthy of the hottest most beautiful ladies in the world ?

Am I a high value guy ?

Why do I shy away when I see an incredibly attractive woman ? I think I have some balls between my legs to talk to any girl.  But recently I made a rule on my dreamboard. That I want to date the most attractive women that I could find .

But what I noticed is that I'm not worthy of sleeping with a 10.  Why do I feel unworthiness? 

Here's an advice, stop thinking in terms of "a 10"

If you know how to hold your breath, you can fit the Whole Universe inside your body

I am not breathing molecules of air, I am Breathing LOVE

7 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

Why do you have to 'deserve' them? What makes them somehow above you such that you are unworthy

Because if I don't  deserve them I ain't gonna fuck them. Simple, right ?

Nothing turns a girl off more than being insecure. 

They are above me because that's the genetic lottery. They are attractive . I'm not .so I'm beneath and they are above .

Now let me ask you a question..what is your highest priority in life ? How often do you think of sex?  

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Because if I don't  deserve them I ain't gonna fuck them. Simple, right ?

Nothing turns a girl off more than being insecure. 

True. But you are implying that you don't deserve them just by saying that. And the very idea that you have to deserve them is insecure.

They are above me because that's the genetic lottery. They are attractive . I'm not .so I'm beneath and they are above .

That seems like a limiting belief. The idea that they are somehow above you because their bone structure is different is kinda stupid if you think about it. Yet everyone (including myself) believes it. Are they really better? Or is it just conditioning?

Now let me ask you a question..what is your highest priority in life ?

Love and Light. aka. enlightenment. Being fully aware of the beauty of reality and expressing it.

How often do you think of sex?  

Every day 😂

@Someone here, I don't know anything. I really know nothing. But what you're talking about is finding the best tasting piece of candy because you're done with the not real stuff. But if you can stop and be in 'this' then you can see her. She's beautiful. You'll both get old eventually and the faded grace of a 10 will be long gone and you'll just be wrinkly people who built a life together. I like this girl where I work. I don't find her particularly pretty. In fact I struggle to find her attractive. But I am so attracted to the way she is. She holds herself in this wonderful way and speaks in this wonderful way. I have to get over myself. But, like the comment I wrote earlier, I don't want to lie to her. I need to find some way of talking to her and to get to know her. I know what I can love her. I just need to give it space and forgive myself for not finding her to be a 10. I know a guy. He's my best friend. He's gay. We talked about sleeping with a 10. He said he had. He didn't make out like it was enough. It was just an experience. I don't want to sleep with a 10 for money. I hear you. I mean really, I do. But it's reaching, stretching, pushing-pulling, running, pressing. The sad truth is the 10 won't be enough if you don't figure this all out. I think we all write here because we want true reality. The reality where we are just happy to be here. A 10 won't give you that. I mean seriously. You could say, how do I know, since I haven't had a 10. But what if you find the girl who gets you?  What if you find the girl who is for you so much that it freaks you out because what if you lose her? Are you willing to feel that sort of pain and feel that sense of motivation to be a decent person for her that you figure yourself out. Or do you figure yourself out and let reality happen? The thing I get from David Goggins and Andrew Tate, as flawed as they are, is that if you figure yourself out and make yourself into someone who deserves a 10, life will attract what you want. Maybe beauty is subjective. Shakespeare wrote, "Beauty brags, but tis not she". @Mandy wrote to me earlier and layed out reality. I know that what I see in her is happening within my psyche. It's to a degree an illusion. But I allow the duality, the experience of it to be here. You don't need the 10. You need you. You have you. There is the 10 waiting for you, but you don't know what the 10 is yet. And even if you find her she will get old and wrinkly and her lips will loose the collagen and it will feel like teeth when you kiss her. But the 80 year old her can remain a 10 because you got yourself together and you found the love of your life. And you created children and got grand children and you lived an honest life and did the best you could. It's not about the prize. It's about the process and doing what is right, even if it doesn't feel right at the time. You're worth more than the 10. But you're not better than the 10, no one is. If she's a 10, then God decided that for you. Sex is the same is MDMA, it is ephemeral and fleeting and is gone when it's gone forever. I relate to you man. I really care about you. I don't know you. It's my projection. It's me typing into a computer. It's me looking at the screen and losing myself to the illusion because it feels right. I went out with a girl when I was younger. I never found her face attractive but I learned to love her. It was never enough. A year after we broke up I met another girl who I also didn't find attractive. She wasn't a 10 so I thought, I am not going to do that again. I have regretted that decision ever since I stopped seeing her. I have thought about her almost every day. She was smart, interesting, real, decent. Decency is the most attractive thing I find. That's why I look at this girl at work and I think, I need to give her a chance. She's not ugly. But she's not a 10. That girl who I ignored and have thought of so much makes me realise that the 10 may come. But this woman at work is so fucking decent. She makes all the bullshit stop. Beauty brags, but tis not she. Too fucking right. Sorry that I curse so much. It's a release. Value yourself before you value a girl. I met this guy in his 70s when I was a support worker. He was a clever man with money but he met a beautiful woman who fucking ruined him. That's not exaggeration. He was probably and INTP and he told me that he tried to analyse her through her problems. He destroyed himself with it. He literally wanted to pay the company I was working for for me to load the dishwasher and do his laundry. I'm not lying. He went for a 10 and it was the worst thing that ever happened for him. Find someone who deserves your love. Be decent. Talk decent. Do decent. Be enough to never be enough for how wonderful sh is. I'm not writing this just for my own gratification. I don't know you. This is just text. I haven't got a clue about any of this. I am just trying to give you the idea that it's you. @Mandy was trying to do this for me in a comment I wrote. I don't know. Maybe you're a piece of shit. I don't think you are. But maybe you are. I have lived through so much shame that I feel compassion for the memory of Ted Bundy. I'm not making that up. That's the level I am on. I really mean that. I feel for you. I genuinely want the best for you. I genuinely feel for you. I really do. Even if you are just a projection in my mind.  I wish I could be happy. To prove it I genuinely wish I was  gay. I'm not. But I do. I have met so many gay men who have made me so happy. I could have had the love I crave. But I'm not gay. Women confuse  me. I don't understand them. I have met so many 10s. I love them like galaxies walking past me like the woman in the red dress walks passed Neo in the Matrix. But do you want the 10? Or do you want time to stop? For thought to stop? Beauty brags, but tis not she. Descartes had an IQ of about 180, apparently. Apparently Shakespeare who wrote that line and I thin contributed more to humanity apparently had an IQ of 210. I don't know what my IQ is. I don't have an open heart chakra. And yet I love this reality. This is so many words. I'm sorry that I said stuff that made you feel bad emotions. I don't want that. I take responsibility for that. I'm sorry. But the 10 is like snorting cocaine. I know because I have snorted cocaine. I love that shit. But it's only ever ephemeral. It's only ever passing and just only passing. It's no more than that. Anyways, that's all I have to say of value. I don't know you outside of my experience. I don't know you. But I care about you. Even if you're lying and playing games. Which I don't think you are. But even if you were taking the piss and just lying, I still care about you. These are just words I am typing on a screen and you are only a projection. But I care about you. I really do. I want happiness for you. I want the best for you. I want freedom for you. Thank you for your honesty. Even if you hate me or read this like I am full of shit. All my life has taught me is to love everyone even if I don't feel it. Whatever they did to you, I believe in you. I care. I care about you. Be you. As fully as you can. I don't mean be completely authentic. I don't mean be perfect. Be you in all your messiness. Maybe you will get the 10. Maybe the girl for you is a 10. Or maybe she will be your 10 and nobody else's 10. I don't know you. I am sorry if what I have written is not healing or helpful or any of that perfect stuff. I know I can't fix anybody else if I can't even fix myself. I only know that I care about you. I really want the best for you. Find her. Be with her. Be good for her. Just be.  

Appearing as a universe and questioning your worth is going to feel off. Worthiness is like patience in that worthiness is indicative of you / never actually in question / unquestionable. When unworthiness and impatience are thought, what’s actually felt is worthiness and patience. Align thoughts with feeling, not feeling with thoughts.