Am I worthy of the hottest most beautiful ladies in the world ?

Am I a high value guy ?

Why do I shy away when I see an incredibly attractive woman ? I think I have some balls between my legs to talk to any girl.  But recently I made a rule on my dreamboard. That I want to date the most attractive women that I could find .

But what I noticed is that I'm not worthy of sleeping with a 10.  Why do I feel unworthiness? 

25 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

what does it even mean to be worthy?

And what is it about attractive women that makes it so you have to be worthy of them?

Being worthy is feeling that I deserve the top most beautiful women .

Well...I'm big on women..I'm still not fully transcended the horny teenager phase. So ..

21 minutes ago, the system made me said:

@Someone here, just find someone you don't have to lie to when you say, "I love you." That's the bar. If you love her, are attracted to her and are friends with her then who gives a fuck about if she's a 10 or not? 

I give a fuck .I care about the quality of the sex I have.  I want a hot girl to fuck her brains out . Goddammit did I have to be vulgar with my language to convey my point ? I'm just being honest. Its probably because I get Sexually aroused unusually in summer 😆

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Am I worthy of the hottest most beautiful ladies in the world ?

Am I a high value guy ?

Why do I shy away when I see an incredibly attractive woman ? I think I have some balls between my legs to talk to any girl.  But recently I made a rule on my dreamboard. That I want to date the most attractive women that I could find .

But what I noticed is that I'm not worthy of sleeping with a 10.  Why do I feel unworthiness? 

Here's an advice, stop thinking in terms of "a 10"

7 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

Why do you have to 'deserve' them? What makes them somehow above you such that you are unworthy

Because if I don't  deserve them I ain't gonna fuck them. Simple, right ?

Nothing turns a girl off more than being insecure. 

They are above me because that's the genetic lottery. They are attractive . I'm not .so I'm beneath and they are above .

Now let me ask you a question..what is your highest priority in life ? How often do you think of sex?  

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Because if I don't  deserve them I ain't gonna fuck them. Simple, right ?

Nothing turns a girl off more than being insecure. 

True. But you are implying that you don't deserve them just by saying that. And the very idea that you have to deserve them is insecure.

They are above me because that's the genetic lottery. They are attractive . I'm not .so I'm beneath and they are above .

That seems like a limiting belief. The idea that they are somehow above you because their bone structure is different is kinda stupid if you think about it. Yet everyone (including myself) believes it. Are they really better? Or is it just conditioning?

Now let me ask you a question..what is your highest priority in life ?

Love and Light. aka. enlightenment. Being fully aware of the beauty of reality and expressing it.

How often do you think of sex?  

Every day 😂

Appearing as a universe and questioning your worth is going to feel off. Worthiness is like patience in that worthiness is indicative of you / never actually in question / unquestionable. When unworthiness and impatience are thought, what’s actually felt is worthiness and patience. Align thoughts with feeling, not feeling with thoughts. 

Some guys like tall girls, some like short girls, some like white, black, etc, some like fat girls, some like thin girls, some like long hair, some like short hair, some like blue eyes, some like brown eyes, some like big boobs, some like small boobs, some like big butts, some like small butts. Some like confident assertive women, others like sweet shy women. Maybe women don't fit on scales of duality. Maybe there aren't beautiful or ugly women at all. 

Ya can't please everybody anybody. Every widely agreed upon 10 disgusts someone somewhere, several someone's, because if they are vibrationally incapable of appreciation, they will find her ugly, or offensive no matter how beautiful she is or what magazine covers she is on. There are no beautiful women, no one agrees on what beauty is for a woman, just as there are thousands of women who are turned off by Brad Pitt. 

"Beauty is not caused. It is."- Emily Dickinson You are here to please yourself, and no one else, but if pleasing others pleases you, more power to you. Recognize what's prior to the eye that beauty is supposedly beheld in and she'll surely recognize you. But you might find that it wouldn't be a question what she looked like, because you'd know there's no "like". 

Youtube Channel  

Men who  believe that beauty is inherent in the object, will attract women who believe that beauty is inherent in the object, (objectification) a woman who objectifies herself will make men feel unworthy of her exactly because she believes herself to be unworthy. If my belief of my value is entirely in my looks, I'm unaware of my unconditional value. A woman who buys this will OF COURSE reject and make men feel like shit. And you're attracted to THAT not to her. Really let yourself see the beauty of women, of mother nature, of everything, of appreciating all aspects of a person or an interaction, not just the ones you're thinking that you're missing out on,  and you'll attract all kinds of thing you never deemed yourself worthy of. 

Youtube Channel  

On 6/8/2023 at 11:38 AM, DMT Elf said:

You're worthy of whatever and whoever you can become.

Energetically speaking. Not literally.

What do you mean "energetically "?

10 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

@Someone here The survival game of attraction/women its not about worthiness, its about what you bring to the table.

What do you mean "bring to the table "? Money?

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

Men who  believe that beauty is inherent in the object, will attract women who believe that beauty is inherent in the object, (objectification) a woman who objectifies herself will make men feel unworthy of her exactly because she believes herself to be unworthy. If my belief of my value is entirely in my looks, I'm unaware of my unconditional value. A woman who buys this will OF COURSE reject and make men feel like shit. And you're attracted to THAT not to her. Really let yourself see the beauty of women, of mother nature, of everything, of appreciating all aspects of a person or an interaction, not just the ones you're thinking that you're missing out on,  and you'll attract all kinds of thing you never deemed yourself worthy of. 

If you are talking about how most men value them, I would have to say yes. If a woman is not physically appealing at first glance, a man is not going to take the time to get to know more about her, regardless of what other great qualities she may have.

There are many women who would make excellent wives, but they don’t get the chance once they’re deemed unattractive.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

What does the girl that you want… want in you? 

Well ..I consider myself good-looking. So maybe she will want that from me .