Is life easy or difficult?

Someone here

I welcome all your thoughts .but probably I'm looking for opinions of people who are 30 years old or above (because they have more in depth experience with life ). You know ..I'm a young man and I wanna know what's waiting ahead of me down the road. 

Is life fundamentally easy or difficult? And why do I tend to believe that it's difficult?  I also have a belief that life is unfair ..you have some people who are just born in a wealthy family and they live completely carelessly and piss their time away in whatever way they want . And you have people who literally work 12 hours a day just to put bread on the table . Why is that ? Is it 'karma '? Why are some people lucky witth the 'genetic lottery' and they are physically attractive (whether they are men or women )? And other people are less attractive  .

Dunno ..just felt I would empy out some of this stuff  .

It really is whatever you want it to be. Skill, talent, luck and physical attractiveness have NOTHING to do with it. It was clear to me as a teenager and ever clearer now. It's attitude and your excitement about life and what you believe you are worthy of... chill up your spine thrill of desiring. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Is life fundamentally easy or difficult? And why do I tend to believe that it's difficult?  I also have a belief that life is unfair ..you have some people who are just born in a wealthy family and they live completely carelessly and piss their time away in whatever way they want .

The people i know who are born in the wealthiest families are some of the people i would least want to trade situation with. If you look at the super rich, and in general very wealthy people, i don't find them any more happy or flourishing. Quite to the contrary often.. The people with loving, caring families seems to be doing so much better. Do you want to live completely carelessly and piss off your time?

Edited by WhiteOwl

13 hours ago, Mandy said:

It really is whatever you want it to be. Skill, talent, luck and physical attractiveness have NOTHING to do with it. It was clear to me as a teenager and ever clearer now. It's attitude and your excitement about life and what you believe you are worthy of... chill up your spine thrill of desiring. 

Yes but my attitude towards life is shaped by what?  By what happens In my  life . And you know very well that shit is tough sometimes. It's NOT  all pink and roses. Life  can be a bitch sometimes.  So if pain is inevitable..but some people get to experience less pain and more happiness than others.  Isn't that unfair? 

Everyone is living..having a life but not everyone is alive. I am one of those who is just living his life but not happy with it. i rarely feel alive. Still.. i try to make it better. Also..it's a matter of quality over quantity and i prefer quality of life. I don't really wanna live for decades and decades, all i want is do the things i wanna do, spent time with peoples whom i love and care about. Anything that bring happiness .So a life filled with happiness is a life lived.

Edited by Someone here

24 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

The people i know who are born in the wealthiest families are some of the people i would least want to trade situation with. If you look at the super rich, and in general very wealthy people, i don't find them any more happy or flourishing. Quite to the contrary often.. The people with loving, caring families seems to be doing so much better. Do you want to live completely carelessly and piss off your time?

Obviously money can buy you happiness. Let's be honest here and down to earth in our approach.  At least to some degree..being wealthy is preferable than being poor . And I call  BS that you don't want to trade life with those who are wealthy hotshots. 

And Yes ..I want to do whatever the hell I want whenever I want . Isn't that what we all want ?

3 hours ago, Mandy said:

chill up your spine thrill of desiring. 

Sorry I got triggered. Come on Mandy.

Desire is hell.

How many things of what you desire do you even get?

Do you look at the world around?

No-one has their desires fulfilled. "Thrill of desire". As if this is some God's plan for life.

You're just trying to positive think your way to happiness rather than actually looking around what is here. Just keep repeating this story about "thrill of desire" rather than actually acknowledging the discord of this entire bullshit.

For some wage slave single mom working two jobs to feed her kid in poverty there is no "thrill of desire". It's hopeless for her. Just like it's hopeless for me. This is not God's plan. 🤦

There must be an effortless way.

Its really what 'you' make it.

It can 'appear' very difficult but fundamentally it is very simple.

So many factors will play into your life experience.

Know Thyself ~

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Sorry I got triggered. Come on Mandy.

Desire is hell.

How many things of what you desire do you even get?

Do you look at the world around?

No-one has their desires fulfilled. "Thrill of desire". As if this is some God's plan for life.

You're just trying to positive think your way to happiness rather than actually looking around what is here. Just keep repeating this story about "thrill of desire" rather than actually acknowledging the discord of this entire bullshit.

For some wage slave single mom working two jobs to feed her kid in poverty there is no "thrill of desire". It's hopeless for her. Just like it's hopeless for me. This is not God's plan. 🤦

DOUBTED desire is hell, let's be clear, that ain't it. Call your disbelief desire if you like, it's just another puritanical religious hope of not letting yourself appreciate a woman because she might defile you, or not letting yourself whatever else. 

I get everything I want. Everything. Sometimes I get something even better, far better than I imagined, and I'm always open to that. 

Thrill of desire is not my story, it's what I live. It's how life has been from my earliest memories as a kid when I'm aligned and not contradicting or doubting myself. I don't see desire as separate from loving the moment or what is, wanting it fully and whatever is to come. 

If some slave single mom working two jobs has no desire she has no hope of feeding her kids. She needs to be in tune with that more than anyone. it's privilege not to be. It's a privilege to mope around. Desire is chi, it's rei ki, it's the very lifeforce. It's exactly what feeds your kids, and more abundantly when you're dreaming for them and you and not caught in survival mode. Not matter WHAT the circumstances. You have no choice but to be in the Vortex, in the zone, when things are really drastic. Alignment is clearer than ever, what you want is clearer and sharper than ever. 

If you've ever read The Scarlet Letter, Pearl, the bastard child, the wilderness is lifeforce, desire. Reverend Dimmesdale fights it the whole damn time in the name of being the good himself. Your response in this thread...

is what to sexuality you're doing in regard to please in career and hobbies and life in general. When it comes to the topic of sex you see through it, but in all others it's like you're still playing the part of Reverend Dimmesdale. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here Put attitude, how you feel first, get intentional about that and then happiness is not believed to be the result of circumstances. Discordant thoughts don't mean that that's the way the situation really is, it feels bad so it IS bad, it is about attitude, what you're focused on and how you're focused on it. 

I put happiness and pleasure first .but I realized its not sustainable. We are not in paradise here .we are on earth . Where there is sickness and hunger and bad shit . So can I feel amazing 24/7 is the million dollars question. And to me it seems obvious that the answer is no .

And happiness does come from circumstances. This Buddhist utopian unconditional happiness is BS. You can't be high on life forever. Sadness exist .

What exactly is a 'discordant thought '?

It feels good to realize I won't be happy all the time. If it feels bad to think the very same thought, I stop thinking that because I want to feel good and the only time I can feel good is now. But it's a relief that I won't be happy all the time cause that's an expectation that involves the weight of time. 

I like being sad. I like watching movies and crying. I like reading books and crying. Suffering is not sadness. Suffering is a discordant though, a thought believed against the greater knowledge of feeling that it is unbelievable. Feeling is always unbelievable, so I feel unbelievable. Even when I lose I win. 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It feels good to realize I won't be happy all the time. If it feels bad to think the very same thought, I stop thinking that because I want to feel good and the only time I can feel good is now. But it's a relief that I won't be happy all the time cause that's an expectation that involves the weight of time. 

I like being sad. I like watching movies and crying. I like reading books and crying. Suffering is not sadness. Suffering is a discordant though, a thought believed against the greater knowledge of feeling that it is unbelievable. Feeling is always unbelievable, so I feel unbelievable. Even when I lose I win. 

Sweet. Namaste 

Life depends a lot on circumstances and your reactions to it. 

The circumstances part cannot be controlled. 

The reactions part can be. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 5/12/2023 at 4:58 PM, Someone here said:

Why are some people lucky witth the 'genetic lottery' and they are physically attractive (whether they are men or women )? And other people are less attractive 

The most attractive people are those who accepted themselves the way they are and made the best out of it. There is easiness and glow around them. They went a full circle and came back to the same place but totally different people.