Is life easy or difficult?

Someone here

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Likely because it feels like I'm trying to negate your experience of pessimism feeling a relief. I'm not trying to do that. Have a pity party. I have them all the time. But it's a temporary solution, eventually it's time to clean up all the cookie crumbs after the party. This too shall pass. Even the idea that there's no world is a pile of shit, and doesn't exist, this too will pass. 

I think it's because it conveys a progression.

There must be an effortless way.

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

We actually have both a Ford Mustang and a Toyota Corolla hybrid. They are both GREAT for different moods/places. 😁

Yeah. 😂 This is why I don't think we even disagree on anything.

We're both such liars.

There must be an effortless way.

On 5/12/2023 at 4:58 PM, Someone here said:

Is life fundamentally easy or difficult?

Life is not two, not a second.

The subject (you) and object (life) is the content of thought, not per se anything actually known. 

And why do I tend to believe that it's difficult? 

The thought that you are separate and life is separate feels off cause it’s not true. 

The belief is discordant. Not life. Nothing is actually known about life. 

I also have a belief that life is unfair ..you have some people who are just born in a wealthy family and they live completely carelessly and piss their time away in whatever way they want . And you have people who literally work 12 hours a day just to put bread on the table . Why is that ? Is it 'karma '? Why are some people lucky witth the 'genetic lottery' and they are physically attractive (whether they are men or women )? And other people are less attractive  .

Dunno ..just felt I would empy out some of this stuff  .

Instead of “you have”, try “I believe in separation and…”.