Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

10 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You wanna know the truth of it?  I think you get off on dominating people on the forums.  And that's why I sat you down so quickly.   Not because I wanted to do that.  It's because of how much it gets under your skin to lose.

Thats not much of a truth bomb mate, its fairly well established that I enjoy dismantling out irrational and delusional comments. I’ve said so myself many times on this forum, do try and keep up.

PS: You are doing that suggestible thing again! I say “try this”, you immediately reply with “try this”. I say “under your skin”, you immediately reply with “under your skin”. Its so funny, you are like a mindless puppet 🤣

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

I'll try my chatGPT neo-advaita interpreter for them.

'We have beliefs/illusions about genetics and a plethora of others, you're effectively systematically dissolving beliefs but in a systematic sort of way, like what you call The Path, the illusion of genetics is far down the path while there are many before then that you dissolve while still adhering to the genetics illusion.'

Well that joke backfired....

It ended up sounding even more like what someone from actualized would say 😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 minute ago, Devin said:

ChatGPT4 Neo-Advaita Interpreter

'It's The Path, he's talking about The Path dude.'

🤨

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

He's not saying genetics is really determinate, he's saying that's the narrative that we're experiencing, he already explicitly stated individuals/twoness is an illusion(what Phil calls a thought).

He believes the narrative is reality. Which is kinda funny, and at the same time a pretty common belief.

And lol, anyone can say twoness is an illusion. It doesn't mean this realization is operating in their "experience". The same way people can parrot that there's no self.

Edited by Orb

26 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Thats not much of a truth bomb mate, its fairly well established that I enjoy dismantling out irrational and delusional comments. I’ve said so myself many times on this forum, do try and keep up.

PS: You are doing that suggestible thing again! I say “try this”, you immediately reply with “try this”. I say “under your skin”, you immediately reply with “under your skin”. Its so funny, you are like a mindless puppet 🤣

If you wanna believe you've won this exchange, then I'll give it to you.   I care more about your ideas on spirituality.  You are too busy trying to be the smarter guy, or critiquing idealism,to share your own thoughts on such topics.  I've got it out of you a few times, but it's only been a slither.  Put down your pride for a change. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

31 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Huh? I asked how does that belief feel.

Ask yourself this  - would I really be spending so much time here talking about spirituality, if it was a belief?  This is a dream that you are in right now.  And you can wake up from it.  You can wake up as God.   That's all I will say. The rest is up to you.

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Ask yourself this  - would I really be spending so much time here talking about spirituality, if it was a belief?  This is a dream that you are in right now.  And you can wake up from it.  You can wake up as God.   That's all I will say. The rest is up to you.

Again, copy and pasted directly from actualized.

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

If you wanna believe you've won this exchange, then I'll give it to you.   I care more about your ideas on spirituality.  You are too busy trying to be the smarter guy, or critiquing idealism,to share your own thoughts on such topics.  I've got it out of you a few times, but it's only been a slither.  Put down your pride for a change. 

Ah… because just a few comments ago you were having a tantrum about how little you care  about my opinions and ideas - but we both know thats not true don’t we 😀

Here is a radical thought - If you want to know my ideas on spirituality feel free to check out my YouTube channel! You know the place where I “take the time to share my own thoughts on such topics”… duh

Again, try thinking these comments through before you blurt them out. None of them make any sense! 🤣

1 minute ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Ah… because just a few comments ago you were having a tantrum about how little you care  about my opinions and ideas - but we both know thats not true don’t we 😀

Here we go mixing things up again.   What I said was I don't care about what you think regarding my intuition or what you think about me.   But that does not mean I don't care about your thoughts on spirituality.   Instead of directing me to your channel, why don't you express them here?  

26 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Ask yourself this  - would I really be spending so much time here talking about spirituality, if it was a belief?

😂

Okay, sure, let's play that it's not a belief for a moment. How do you feel about it?

Do you want it to be true? The enlightenment genes, a separate self waking up, states of consciousness etc.?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

😂

This video is blocked in our country (US) 😐 

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Here we go mixing things up again.   What I said was I don't care about what you think regarding my intuition or what you think about me.   But that does not mean I don't care about your thoughts on spirituality.   Instead of directing me to your channel, why don't you express them here?  

Firstly because you are a big boy and you don’t need me to spoon feed you. Secondly because I have no inclination to repeat work I have already created just for your benefit. Thirdly because its a polite way of telling you to go fuck yourself 😀

Now if you have a genuine interest then get off your arse and go interact with what you yourself have stated you would like to hear from me.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

😂

Okay, sure, let's play that it's not a belief for a moment. How do you feel about it?

Do you want it to be true? The enlightenment genes, a separate self waking up, states of consciousness etc.?

Why can't Consciousness wake up from its own dream?  Why must a separate self awaken?  Do you see how you are parroting stuff about separate selves?