Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

15 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

He's just nitpicking and he's hot even doing a good job at it.    I basically explained to him the reasons why I wasn't subservient to Leo - and broke it down to him.   I then said, if you don't believe me, to check out my threads there.  Key words "If you don't believe what I already told you".

In the case where he redirected, I asked him what his thoughts were on spirituality  and he directed me to another place.  So you tell me, how are the two even remotely the same?

I guess when you have nothing, you just go for anything you can.

And the nitpicking is just because he has nothing of any actual substance to offer.

LOL, the desperation for affirmation is strong with this one 🙂

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I'm not so sure.   I think you only wanted to talk about Leo, criticize him...and how you felt Actualized was a cult.  But if you want, I would be happy to to go on.   The main focus does not have to be Actualized - but we can also discuss Actualized.   I will provide my sincere thoughts on all aspects.    

Hypothetically even if I wanted to talk exclusively about Actualized, then that doesn’t require you to represent Actualized, and as you have said - you also publicly disagree with Leo on certain topics, so why not discuss them? Realistically though any conversation with you is going to refer to Actualized in some shape or form, thats the only gimmick you have.

You have my email address if you ever want to take up the offer. 

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

1 minute ago, DMT Elf said:

I completely disagree. I can see why you don’t want this to be the case, but a simple reality check will quickly show you that this is in fact one of the most effective strategies by far for gaining both approval and power.

Sure, if you're trying to be the president or something, but what sane individual wants that? 

11 hours ago, Orb said:

God the fact that we're taking about enlightenment being caused by genetics.... my brain cells are dying.

I think it’s a theory that’s worth exploring. 

Kind of like people who are good in math may be genetically predisposed to it. Now being good in math can be measured and quantified, vs there’s no standardized test for enlightenment just yet.

But just like being “good in math” is most likely a product of different variables, and can’t just be reduced to genetics alone,  I do agree it’s useless to look at it in such binary terms.

Also, why are you here? Why do you think you are here on this forum talking about these things and your friends aren’t? Why do you find such topics interesting? Don’t you question why some people are interested in spirituality and others aren’t? 

Now I used to have a theory that people who were abused are more likely to go into spirituality. But people who were abused can also become toxic abusers and/or diminish spirituality. So what’s causing that difference?

I came to a conclusion recently that it’s many things, and not just a few. I also know its possible to model this.

Edited by Rose

22 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

@Adeptus Psychonauticais like a reasonably artistically competent cartoon satirist, @Robed Mystic is like a kid eating his crayons. 

I want this video to happen.

A kid playing with crayons eh?  How about we take a guess at who is living in mommy's basement, and who isn't.   Who has a job, and who doesn't.  Why don't we start there.  If you do have a job, you probably work at UPS boxing packages with the night crew - because you have plenty of free time to play around here during the day.   And if you think so highly about @Adeptus Psychonautica, why don't you invite him over, and the two or you can play scrabble in mommy's basement.  That is if,, mommy let's you have friends over.

Edited by Robed Mystic

On 4/16/2023 at 2:07 PM, DMT Elf said:

Can you please just try to hit me bro? I want to be roasted!! I think that if you really wanted to get under my skin, you probably could. I know I’ve given you plenty of material to craft some sick burns.. So, why wont you try? Are you just trying to be polite, or do you genuinely not know how to insult me? This is unnerving!

You need serious mental help, from a therapist.   I'm not going to even entertain you because you've already admitted you need help.  Instead of playing around here, why don't you work on getting your life together and plan for your future.   Why would I sit here and play games with you when you need to start taking your life and future a bit more seriously. 

40 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

A kid playing with crayons eh?  How about we take a guess at who is living in mommy's basement, and who isn't.   Who has a job, and who doesn't.  Why don't we start there.  If you do have a job, you probably work at UPS boxing packages with the night crew - because you have plenty of free time to play around here during the day.   And if you think so highly about @Adeptus Psychonautica, why don't you invite him over, and the two or you can play scrabble in mommy's basement.  That is if,, mommy let's you have friends over.

I said eating his crayons not playing with them.  And these two recent posts from you only further that point.  

16 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I said eating his crayons not playing with them.  And these two recent posts from you only further that point.  

Yes and I shortened it.   It wasn't necessary to point out whether or not the crayons were "mine".  To put it in proper contexr,, they would probably be my parents crayons, not mine.   But you see - I don't rely on my parents anymore, unlike you.